Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 26668
-
11-05-23 06:37 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 112If you're talking about wynter BBW, I think she's retired and moved.
Originally Posted by SaladMan1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 06:30 #20022Regular Member

Posts: 6Let us know
Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 04:19 #20021Senior Member

Posts: 33720?
That looks pretty punched out me.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 02:53 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 142Anyone tried
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259
Had a little communication with this one, this morning. Has anyone dipped their toes?
-
11-04-23 22:04 #20019Senior Member

Posts: 36Same damn thing happened to me. What is the bleep type of psychology is that? Glad I didn't wait more than 3 minutes before leaving.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 21:09 #20018Banned Member

Posts: 1086Tale of no tail.
Tale of no tail.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing your adventure in chasing what turned out to be nothing. Sorry for your wasted time and effort. But it is good to know for those of us keeping score. Which is most of us. Hopefully your yard work can get done tomorrow. It stinks you wasted today on a dead lead, not dead leaf. Ghosting messes with the business model. Not good for the friends.
Rake.
G2.
-
11-04-23 19:51 #20017Senior Member

Posts: 81Good Moaning?
This one caught my eye, but I have not been able to turn up any past reviews. The phone number pops up many past ads, which shows she has been around for a while. Anyone able to help me out with information or a name to search by? I would greatly appreciate it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/636740970833
-
11-04-23 17:00 #20016Senior Member

Posts: 109Kitty
Well I set something up with her this morning confirmed car date went to her Walker TP she told me to back in her driveway which I did. Text her that I was there got nothing but crickets. Text her I would wait a few more minutes no response. No comfy sitting in someone's drive way for very long. I waited 15 minutes then text her that I was leaving and would be doing a review on USA. She text me " 40 minutes later. I saw her once before with out an issue not sure I will try again there's one thing I hate is being ghosted. Schedule at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 15:45 #20015Senior Member

Posts: 1509Kitty
She'll give even better deals on BJ's!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 15:40 #20014Senior Member

Posts: 104Goldie Locks
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/996884862778
Small young just turned 20 year old BBW. Idk if she is 20, says she really is, close enough in my opinion, seems youthful to me. Good pussy, sensitive, vocal, gets into it, we came at the same time. Normal average rates. As always what and how much is between you two, I don't get involved. She is new to the game, feminine, easy to deal with, has a job, came to see me after her shift. She had a bad experience first time she met someone he stole her phone. Let her know "JERRY" sent you so she knows you are cool and not going to rob her, I don't get anything out of it other than a brownie point maybe.
-
11-04-23 14:47 #20013Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
Great day to do yard work. Causing slow flow at hookers houses.
Kitty is trying to get us off the yard and on her. I cant go, too much yard work ahead of me.
She's offering. 60 ss 80 hh 120 h for encouragement.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/752031046444
-
11-03-23 23:07 #20012Senior Member

Posts: 307I know someone going to the houghton Lake area
She'll be up there in the next couple weeks, not sure exactly when. If that's in your area of travel let me know, I can give more details.
.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 14:58 #20011Senior Member

Posts: 47Lauren
Saw Lauren last week for the first time. I've been wanting to see her for awhile now based on all the positive reviews. I was finally in the area and able to set up an appointment on short notice. I had a great time and she definitely lives up to the hype. Will definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/315908804063
-
11-03-23 12:13 #20010Senior Member

Posts: 229SexiiStormii
I was on the fly as usual and caught her after a couple of other attempts with others. Pics are reasonably close. Description as well but maybe a bit smaller. Comms were real good. Good incall. At first, I thought she was a bit dorky, for a lack of a better word. But no. She is quite outgoing and has some mannerisms one has to catch on to. BBBJ was above average. All positions were good as well. What stood out is she is easy to talk to, makes it comfortable, relaxed, GFE, and really into it, and a real pleaser. That's a change for a first time connection, for me. With the regulars, I feel that way. But new provider. Doesn't happen to me. Definitely will repeat.
-
11-03-23 08:21 #20009Senior Member

Posts: 142I've seen her 4-5 and never had any problems from communication to service. Is it the best service ever? No, but for what you pay it's more then reasonable. Can't speak for your experience but mine has always been positive.
Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





