Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 881 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Found it anyway

    Definitely in Frederick if her FL account is any indication. Also only plays safe and wants 7"+ out of a partner. Probably explains a bit.

  2. #12717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    That all caps line. When I read things like that in a profile I skip them. Must be a reason why no one wants to meet her.
    And has some difficulty with English: "Want some company during you're travels?

  3. #12716
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-18567ac9a351

    Her photos return her socials on Facecheck pretty easily, but the 12 digits don't bounce anything back here. The mole on her nose looks super familiar. Account says Rockville but Frederick comes back elsewhere. I want to say I've seen her somewhere else. Maybe Fet? Anyone had any contact?
    That all caps line. When I read things like that in a profile I skip them. Must be a reason why no one wants to meet her.

  4. #12715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-18567ac9a351

    Her photos return her socials on Facecheck pretty easily, but the 12 digits don't bounce anything back here. The mole on her nose looks super familiar. Account says Rockville but Frederick comes back elsewhere. I want to say I've seen her somewhere else. Maybe Fet? Anyone had any contact?

  5. #12714
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Hannah94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323

    Was quick to go to text and offer to meet soon. Could swear I've seen a review on her before, but nothing comes up in search. Info appreciated.
    That's nasty.

  6. #12713

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up out of the blue last week and said she would drive up to Northern VA. Reviews not good. Could be a value if you are OK with undereducated, overweight, smoker. All are deal breakers for me.
    She hit me up out of the blue as well. She is just not appealing to me.

  7. #12712
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before in Fredricksburg and richmond folks. Could Avoid!
    She hit me up out of the blue last week and said she would drive up to Northern VA. Reviews not good. Could be a value if you are OK with undereducated, overweight, smoker. All are deal breakers for me.

  8. #12711

    Has been reviwed here before

    She has been reviewed before in Fredricksburg and richmond folks. Could Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Hannah94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323

    Was quick to go to text and offer to meet soon. Could swear I've seen a review on her before, but nothing comes up in search. Info appreciated.

  9. #12710

    Any info?

    Hannah94.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323

    Was quick to go to text and offer to meet soon. Could swear I've seen a review on her before, but nothing comes up in search. Info appreciated.

  10. #12709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to pay for someone luxury lifestyle and not have sex I could have just stayed married.
    Or adopt a dog.

  11. #12708
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-603cb0bb7e75

    "I am looking for a unique relationship that blends a platonic connection with a luxurious lifestyle. I seek a partner who can provide financial support and indulge me in a high-end lifestyle, all without the pressure of romantic involvement. ".

    What's the male version of this? I'm seeking all the pussy I can handle without the headaches of doing anything in return? Back to chasing the 3 hot girls on the site that all of you are after too. DC is such a nutty SB pool.
    If I wanted to pay for someone luxury lifestyle and not have sex I could have just stayed married.

  12. #12707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Pure Awesome

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-603cb0bb7e75

    "I am looking for a unique relationship that blends a platonic connection with a luxurious lifestyle. I seek a partner who can provide financial support and indulge me in a high-end lifestyle, all without the pressure of romantic involvement. ".

    What's the male version of this? I'm seeking all the pussy I can handle without the headaches of doing anything in return? Back to chasing the 3 hot girls on the site that all of you are after too. DC is such a nutty SB pool.

  13. #12706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    That's just inside of Wheaton, I'm pretty sure. That big span of lit stairs in the night photos is near the intersection of the big bus stop and the Westfield mall. The white-ish wall in the distance past it is a mural. From that angle, probably means the photos were taken from The Flats or the Exchange or the George (3 sets of apartments along Georgia Ave). This has been your monthy geocaching post.
    Thanks. I generally hang out in the area around the transit center and the downtown area.

  14. #12705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    ArtsyBelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/487d98d1-1581-44a4-aa7f-be020aaa9ec0

    Interesting body and overall look. Wouldn't bite for that kind of money. I wonder where exactly she is in Silver Spring? I don't recognize any of the buildings you can see outside her window.
    That's just inside of Wheaton, I'm pretty sure. That big span of lit stairs in the night photos is near the intersection of the big bus stop and the Westfield mall. The white-ish wall in the distance past it is a mural. From that angle, probably means the photos were taken from The Flats or the Exchange or the George (3 sets of apartments along Georgia Ave). This has been your monthy geocaching post.

  15. #12704

    Loveariannae

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go higher than $300, and she'd have to pay me to hang that artwork in my house.
    I found her on Wyp in like July. Very slow to respond, like several days. Finally got her # and she was like "I'm actually is MA for the next week". Couldn't set anything up when she got back. She texted me out of the blue one day in Aug with a picture of her bare spread ass, saying "come do whatever you want to me for 500". I asked to schedule for some time in the next couple days (don't do last minute meets) and of course no response. I saw her on seeking 2 days ago and just went straight to texting. Quick to respond now but pretty much just sent a link to her website with nothing under 1 k. I told her 100% inflation in 2 months is crazy and blocked. That whole scheme of buying her crap art and she'll personally deliver it is goofy af.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape