Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 17721
-
11-08-23 01:05 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 222Oh, gotcha. Yeah. Not sure about that. Erica has never been there when I've booked with Anastasia. Anastasia is pretty legit though so I can't see why she would do 3 some with a tranny and not be up front about it.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 00:47 #13205Regular Member

Posts: 3Finally! I don't smell from the swamp ass Stank Queen
Someone mentioned her natural tits being a reason to see her. Probably stink fish herself or her Don King but tits with pierced nipples nowhere near make up for how underwater smellfest is with the smorgasbord of icky issues listed below. Usually if it's under water you can't smell it but not in this case. Only use her if you are wearing a HazMat suit.
Originally Posted by TajMahog
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 00:05 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 321Looking for a unicorn
Any recommendations on a low mile, skinny, (flat preferably) chill provider? Looking for a BBBJ & possible FS. Not a clockwatcher with a safe incall?
-
11-07-23 18:00 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 158I was as refering to
The post by spellbound728. Erica is who she is advertising as doing 2 girls with. Post as Erica being her daughter. Sorry for confusion. I totally agree with you on Anastasia. Or maybe I have wrong Anastasia also? Anastasia https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159637491.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 17:47 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 80Bbabygirl
I asked about her too. Someone said she didn't do blow jobs which he didn't know about it, and has pipes open and stays at 1 star hotel.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz;6668971[URL
-
11-07-23 17:36 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 158Info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159752285 I want to pull the trigger but something seems wrong? Anyone know anything?
-
11-07-23 17:24 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 222Who the fuck is Erica? I reviewed Anastasia. No clue what the fuck you're talking about bro. But Anastasia is definitely not trans.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 17:18 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 158Agree but.
I totally agree but the whole downtown thing and trying to find somewhere to park. And by the by, Erica is Trans? Color me confused.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 17:13 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 222If you love receiving oral, Anastasia is a must see. I have seen her multiple times all within the last 6 months and sometimes I wonder why I look elsewhere when it comes to a BBBJCIM. She is easily in my top 3 if not #1 of amazing cock suckers. I am much larger than average and she has no problem taking the whole thing down her throat. If you've seen the videos on her ads you know what I'm talking about. I've never done FS with her and probably won't (too thick for my liking) but if I need a quick release she is at the top of the list.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 14:05 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 159Erica
Erica is a transgender.
Originally Posted by Stlram11
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 13:53 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 158Who I have seen (or not seen) within last 30 days
Been remiss in posting and in one case a bit embarrassed.
Not in any particular time order.
Marianna / LaLa. Had a time set said she was going to shower and then would send me address. Got txt saying out of shower then nothing. Tried txting back and still nothing.
Pretty https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159736408 nice enough lady. Just didn't click.
Corey https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159724760 Not sure if I was just a target of opportunity or not but was a rip. Got me naked and was rubbing back when "husband" came home early. She has been posting for long time. Doubt he was husband was definitely much younger than she. Was in IL and decided not worth hassle so just left.
Anastasia https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/159637491 Fantastic BBJ CIM. I would like to go back again but I absolutely hate going into the city, But she is advertising 2 girl with Erin ( who was there when I was there ) so I may just bite the bullet.Last edited by DoodleKatz; 11-07-23 at 14:00. Reason: Forgot one
-
11-07-23 09:34 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 46Luckily you
Please let us know when she back in St Louis. Looks like a real hot mama.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 05:25 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 447Good thing you canceled chick has terrible reviews and way way bigger than those old pics she post. You dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 01:04 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Jackie Ohh on LC & Nice Review Sir
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Yes she's on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
-
11-06-23 23:42 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 296Would you recommend?
I set up a meeting with her today. Went to her place but she canceled at the last minute due to personal issue. Would you recommend?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159631370









Reply With Quote





