Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 24707
-
11-08-23 23:08 #21647Senior Member

Posts: 412Does she do full or at least BBBJ?
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 11:37 #21646Senior Member

Posts: 340Olivia at ProLux
If seen her several times and would say she's petite in that she's short but with an awesome curvy body. Great rack and ass along with a great curvy body. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. And by the way, those pictures are actually her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:23 #21645Senior Member

Posts: 77Visitor
Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!
-
11-07-23 16:20 #21644Senior Member

Posts: 412You don't see too many hang with Prolux very long maybe because the owner takes 60% of the base fee!
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 10:26 #21643Senior Member

Posts: 79Spring Spa O'Fallon IL
There is a Monica at Spring Spa in O'Fallon that does a really good massage. Not sure if this is the Monica you are looking for.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
Very happy and friendly lady.
-
11-07-23 09:33 #21642Regular Member

Posts: 12No damage control
Just being honest with fellow mongers been going to many places just I know I don't want to waste time and money so passing it along. I have no skin in this game no pun intended. There are many options for fun this is just not one of them that's all I am saying.
Originally Posted by EddieBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:30 #21641Senior Member

Posts: 323Any price lol
You sound like damage control.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:27 #21640Senior Member

Posts: 323CL Massage and More
Heads Up - 314-806-70XX is a PayPal scam. Pay in advance $50.00 and it got as low as $20.00. I sure miss the amateur old days of CL.
-
11-06-23 07:30 #21639Senior Member

Posts: 249Sophia
Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?
-
11-05-23 19:37 #21638Senior Member

Posts: 85Possibly Meme?? There was a Lisa there too years ago I believe.
Originally Posted by GreenShirt80
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 15:19 #21637Senior Member

Posts: 263Ha! Bet the worker had a good laugh. You know he's working for store credit.
Originally Posted by CaptJack73
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 23:50 #21636Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine Nostalgia
Years ago there was a slightly older woman working at Jasmine that had huge knockers and would whip them out, I always wonder what happened to her. I cannot remember her name but if anyone knows if she's still around send me a DM and I can give info of where my luck has been lately. God speed.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 14:50 #21635Regular Member

Posts: 10Sol
Been to all a few Times, some Teasing but usually only DIY.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 10:05 #21634Senior Member

Posts: 26Funny story Tokyo spa Centerville
Was in the area last week and decided to try Tokyo spa in Centerville, as I pulled up the lane, I saw another truck there. I saw a contractor working on the front steps and I was like damn, I don't want to walk in while he was standing there LOL. So I just turned and started to back out, when I noticed in the mirror an older Asian lady running after me yelling something.
I just sped up and she ran after me a few more feet. Guess she wanted my business that bad. Being chased by mama San. LOL. So I just drove over to Fuji spa, had a good time with an late 40's early 50's lady, didn't catch name. But I left happy.
-
11-03-23 10:51 #21633Senior Member

Posts: 279Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
Little sus.










Reply With Quote





