Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 928 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 13917
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11067

    Vegas Joy

    Hi any info on this one?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...876.htm?cat=54

    I've searched but the name is too short and generic to pull up any results. I vaguely remember someone saying that this one was an extreme upsale kind of provider but can't find the post. Much thanks if anyone can provide any info. I mean $150. TGTBT.

  2. #11066

    Breakfast or lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    EXTRAS

    200 HJ. No touch.

    400 FS. No touch.

    1000 for DATY and other options.

    College Girl, 400 to show up, same number being used on CallEscort where age=30, here=22. I reported to STG as a scam but they have not removed.
    4 bens with no touch, might as well double up the hours on reg AMPs.

  3. #11065

    Watch out for this one.

    Contacted her to inquire for a date. It was late night and I was tired so I ended up changing my mind. I told her sorry but tired and want to meet tomorrow. And she just starts going off on me. Sending me all kinds of text about how I'm waistng her time and she has a gun and I'm going to get killed and that she is not a friendly *****. All I can think was damn, I dodged the bullet on this one. Tread lightly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/159527757#.

  4. #11064

    Well reviewed on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Positive reviews on PD.

    https://jasminesalazar.ch/
    Very solid. But I noticed she dropped her rate from 8 to 7. Not sure if that means anything.

    But she's legit.

  5. #11063

    Jasmine Salazar

    Has anyone seen her recently? Positive reviews on PD.

    https://jasminesalazar.ch/

  6. #11062

    Roxanne Lane

    Had a good dream with her the other night while visiting. Set it up by text. She was quick to reply came to my hotel. She has lost some weight. She looks good for her age and She has soft smooth legs. Great nipples. Good massage. Had a wonderful time BBBJCIM ending. CFS was an option for me. No upselling YMMV.

  7. #11061

    Piper Pietersen

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/piper-pietersen

    Has anyone seen her recently? I used to see her before she moved to Las Vegas, it's been a while, but she was a great GFE provider then.

  8. #11060

    College Girl is an escort agency Scamn

    I want to report again that this link is an Agency. They will not send the girl in the picture. $400 show-fee gets you NOTHING but a topless, no-touch, striptease. She (or at least my girl) said "I work for tips only".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/263928127179

    EXTRAS

    200 HJ. No touch.

    400 FS. No touch.

    1000 for DATY and other options.

    College Girl, 400 to show up, same number being used on CallEscort where age=30, here=22. I reported to STG as a scam but they have not removed.

  9. #11059
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    All fine and dandy but prior post on her had that everything is covered, true or?

    And is she GFE? And bottom line, what was the damage??

    Great that all went well.
    Do not think she is GFE. Didn't ask about anything other the covered. Damage was negligible compared to anything else in vegas. Under $.

  10. #11058

    Lat House

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    All fine and dandy but prior post on her had that everything is covered, true or?

    And is she GFE? And bottom line, what was the damage??

    Great that all went well.
    Well reported girl on the Lat house forum.

  11. #11057

    Cool buy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    OK so I don't know if I just clicked well with this girl or what. But this one was absolutely fantastic.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-y-sexy-latina/59538197

    Cost wise, I promise you won't have anything to complain about. I was surprised it was real.

    Setup -- Super fast.

    Communication -- Fast.

    Zero BS.

    Very attractive Cuban girl, very friendly, just kept chatting and being complimentary and thanking me for visiting.

    Rarely do things go that well LOL.
    All fine and dandy but prior post on her had that everything is covered, true or?

    And is she GFE? And bottom line, what was the damage??

    Great that all went well.

  12. #11056

    Best experience in Vegas so far.

    OK so I don't know if I just clicked well with this girl or what. But this one was absolutely fantastic.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-y-sexy-latina/59538197

    Cost wise, I promise you won't have anything to complain about. I was surprised it was real.

    Setup -- Super fast.

    Communication -- Fast.

    Zero BS.

    Very attractive Cuban girl, very friendly, just kept chatting and being complimentary and thanking me for visiting.

    Rarely do things go that well LOL.

  13. #11055
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeek78  [View Original Post]
    This one seems to have many good reports on list crawler. She is on my saved list. It looks like BBBJ, cim, cof, con are all available. Greek may be available as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...035/5046990933
    The only negative with her is incredibly bad breath. It's a real shame, though.

  14. #11054

  15. #11053

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape