The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 582 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6623

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Anything and everything. Depending on how long you've seen her, she'll reveal parts of her own life story, her kids and friends. She'll talk about other mongers and their quirks or how she's been ripped off. She'll even talk about your design tastes, pets, environment. You name it, she'll express some personal opinion about it, all the while you're trying to shove something in her mouth LOL. She does quiet down when she's ready to cum.
    This is what I heard "blah blah blah blah blah blah. ".

  2. #6622

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Too many providers named Lexi! But this one has just been reported as a ripoff on the Hartford board.
    Used to go by the name star or starr if I recall.

  3. #6621

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Heading back to your area. Anyone seen this provider? Looks sexy as hell. There are so many providers with Lexi. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/947028980688
    Too many providers named Lexi! But this one has just been reported as a ripoff on the Hartford board.

  4. #6620

    Debb

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what kind of stuff is she talking about that she can't stop?
    Anything and everything. Depending on how long you've seen her, she'll reveal parts of her own life story, her kids and friends. She'll talk about other mongers and their quirks or how she's been ripped off. She'll even talk about your design tastes, pets, environment. You name it, she'll express some personal opinion about it, all the while you're trying to shove something in her mouth LOL. She does quiet down when she's ready to cum.

  5. #6619

    Lexi

    Heading back to your area. Anyone seen this provider? Looks sexy as hell. There are so many providers with Lexi. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/947028980688

  6. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what kind of stuff is she talking about that she can't stop?
    This is a great question. I legitimately laughed out loud.

    Its her kids.

    Her dog.

    Her surrogate son.

    Her cats.

    The past.

    Her car.

    Car problems.

    Her weight.

    Her tight pussy.

    Nintendo64.

  7. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Deb pretty frequently when she was in Shelton around 2020 times.

    I remember in an attempt to get her to stop talking, I started to do some dirty talking myself. Was calling her mommy and telling her to carry my babies LOL. Just wild shit trying to get a laugh out of her... Nothing. I swear she maybe acknowledged it once and then just kept blabbering. I obviously stopped once I realized it had no effect. It has to be some kind of coping mechanism at this point.
    Just curious, what kind of stuff is she talking about that she can't stop?

  8. #6616

    Deb Stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    I've blown many a load in Deb's mouth and all over her face. She can talk you to the point of wanting to gouge your ears with a pencil.
    I used to see Deb pretty frequently when she was in Shelton around 2020 times.

    I remember in an attempt to get her to stop talking, I started to do some dirty talking myself. Was calling her mommy and telling her to carry my babies LOL. Just wild shit trying to get a laugh out of her... Nothing. I swear she maybe acknowledged it once and then just kept blabbering. I obviously stopped once I realized it had no effect. It has to be some kind of coping mechanism at this point.

  9. #6615

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    I've blown many a load in Deb's mouth and all over her face. She can talk you to the point of wanting to gouge your ears with a pencil.
    The first date I had with Deb I asked her what kind of wine she likes. She told me white Zinfandel, the few times I saw her I brought over a bottle and she was pretty quite doing her thing.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  10. #6614

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    I've blown many a load in Deb's mouth and all over her face. She can talk you to the point of wanting to gouge your ears with a pencil.
    Saw her last week for the first time since she came back to this area. Have seen her about a dozen times over the years. She talks more than ever. Her skills are still among the best at her reasonable donation rate, however the constant stopping to talk is too much. As much as I like her for her skills and as a person, the talking has gotten too much and ruins it for me.

  11. #6613

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Can this woman talk. Wow. She really is a nice person. Showing some age. She has a big but friendly dog and her room too.

    On to the show. Start out on the bed with bbj, very good took it deep I had to move her along as she still stopped a couple times to chat.

    I cover up then she hops on for some cg, rode nice and slow, and she cums at the same time as I. Cleaned up and I really had to run, LOL.

    Would repeat.
    I've blown many a load in Deb's mouth and all over her face. She can talk you to the point of wanting to gouge your ears with a pencil.

  12. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/967592734054

    Saw this one recently. Yes she's a BBW, so if that's not your thing she's not for you. I'm more into a safe location and a woman with a decent vibe that not a drug addict or out to rip me off. Lacy is nice enough and fits that requirement. She is in a residential section of Hamden down by SCSU. The apartment was clean as was she. Her skills were decent. Bare is offered if that's your thing. Donation was average at 120 for hhr. I like the woman to at least pretend she is enjoying herself with me. This one stopped twice to check her phone and while I was doing her doggy, she was looking at her phone. A real turn off. I'd consider returning in a pinch.
    Been running into quite a few of these types recently. The ones that are non-GFE, but are ok with you nutting in them raw. Never makes sense to me.

  13. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Just a bit too much cushion for the pushing.

    I doubt I'd get into hitting that to each their own.
    Not being defensive, but she is more attractive in person. She's not a great beauty by any means, but the pictures don't do her justice, and she has some moves.

  14. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/967592734054

    Saw this one recently. Yes she's a BBW, so if that's not your thing she's not for you. I'm more into a safe location and a woman with a decent vibe that not a drug addict or out to rip me off. Lacy is nice enough and fits that requirement. She is in a residential section of Hamden down by SCSU. The apartment was clean as was she. Her skills were decent. Bare is offered if that's your thing. Donation was average at 120 for hhr. I like the woman to at least pretend she is enjoying herself with me. This one stopped twice to check her phone and while I was doing her doggy, she was looking at her phone. A real turn off. I'd consider returning in a pinch.
    Just a bit too much cushion for the pushing.

    I doubt I'd get into hitting that to each their own.

  15. #6609

    Lacy -BBW

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/967592734054

    Saw this one recently. Yes she's a BBW, so if that's not your thing she's not for you. I'm more into a safe location and a woman with a decent vibe that not a drug addict or out to rip me off. Lacy is nice enough and fits that requirement. She is in a residential section of Hamden down by SCSU. The apartment was clean as was she. Her skills were decent. Bare is offered if that's your thing. Donation was average at 120 for hhr. I like the woman to at least pretend she is enjoying herself with me. This one stopped twice to check her phone and while I was doing her doggy, she was looking at her phone. A real turn off. I'd consider returning in a pinch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape