Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #359

    CarrieCabello

    Saw her on HX as OliviaXBonita. Pics are accurate. She's very pretty. Body is nice. She's curvy in all the right places, man-mades, not super firm, but definitely not flabby. A big Latina ass with some nice jiggle. She's very sweet and friendly, but she speaks zero English. Like really zero. If you speak fluent Spanish that will definitely help. I spoke Spanglish and used Google translate and she opened up. Receptive and initiated LFK and BBBJ was pretty good. Very generous and accommodating. No clockwatching. I'd recommend visiting at least once if you like her pics.

  2. #358

  3. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwind  [View Original Post]
    Saw an interesting add on PD and was hoping for more intel before I scheduling. Any details regarding her looks, attitude and service?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Fox_Monica
    Def some kind've org, so dice roll on how real the pics are. I had contacted that # a few weeks ago when it was being used by GreatGreta. Did not end up booking bc the drive was too far.

    Fwiw, I saw RoyalTatiana a few days ago. Pics are real & she's hot. Some scars from the MMs but otherwise body is amazing. I think today or tomorrow is her last day in town.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/roytatiana

  4. #356

    Any info for Fox_Monica

    Saw an interesting add on PD and was hoping for more intel before I scheduling. Any details regarding her looks, attitude and service?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Fox_Monica

  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    I see. Sounds like you didn't had a good experience with PaigeOKC on hx. Another guy apparently did. I haven't tried her but didn't get the best of texting from her, but probably her booker or someone other than Paige. Hopefully.
    Yeah I tried booking Paige again just now and her booker got annoyed I used the same introduction but I always do just to be discreet since I don't save my text convos. Not sure if I can see her again now as a result bummer.

  6. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    She's got a group of girls in the valley, good crop, sometimes. I would say PaigeOKC was one of her bad ones as she doesn't know what she's doing.
    I see. Sounds like you didn't had a good experience with PaigeOKC on hx. Another guy apparently did. I haven't tried her but didn't get the best of texting from her, but probably her booker or someone other than Paige. Hopefully.

  7. #353

    Queen of Denyle

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    What's QOD? I'm assuming it's an agency or there's a booker involved.
    She's got a group of girls in the valley, good crop, sometimes. I would say PaigeOKC was one of her bad ones as she doesn't know what she's doing.

  8. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    You are most likely not texting her directly, there are 3 different people you could be talking to as she is part of QOD.
    What's QOD? I'm assuming it's an agency or there's a booker involved.

  9. #351

    The attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    You actually had a good time with her? Hmm good to know cause when I texted her, she seems to have a bit of an attitude so I didn't see her. Her face also reminds me of one of my nasty ex's.
    You are most likely not texting her directly, there are 3 different people you could be talking to as she is part of QOD.

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    You actually had a good time with her? Hmm good to know cause when I texted her, she seems to have a bit of an attitude so I didn't see her. Her face also reminds me of one of my nasty ex's.
    I did! Screening was meh as you said but once she met me in person she's a sweetheart and warmed up a lot better I am a younger guy though so I'm not sure if that factored in.

  11. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexUp  [View Original Post]
    Saw PaigeOKC a couple days ago, she's in town in Sherman Oaks till the 12th.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Paigeokc

    Really enjoyed my experience with her GFE for 350 HR.

    Pictures are not the best but she looks gorgeous in person.

    DFK is encouraged by her and MSOG is included as well.
    You actually had a good time with her? Hmm good to know cause when I texted her, she seems to have a bit of an attitude so I didn't see her. Her face also reminds me of one of my nasty ex's.

  12. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hon3yb33

    Be careful with this one, I think she's doing a deposit scam. Asked for a deposit for incall, when I said no she stopped responding. Almost no other providers on PD expect a deposit for incall. And she has no reviews. Seems like a scam.
    Finally saw her. I wasn't going to see her and she's cute. Very scared of everything but tight little pussy is good. 200 for a half hr. She didn't ask for deposit because I picked her up off western and fucked her jn my car. I got her number and googled it and saw it was her. https://hot.com/us/ca/redondo-beach/...87-2622/m-Ej2f She has a Reddit account with some pics and a OF. Just google her number from the link I posted

  13. #347

    PaigeOKC

    Saw PaigeOKC a couple days ago, she's in town in Sherman Oaks till the 12th.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Paigeokc

    Really enjoyed my experience with her GFE for 350 HR.

    Pictures are not the best but she looks gorgeous in person.

    DFK is encouraged by her and MSOG is included as well.

  14. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Short summary: She's the girl in the pic, chilled attitude, sort of honors her menu? But the service was not good. The skill was not good at all. Felt rushed. I would not repeat, would not recommend.

    Details:

    As we all know, most girls on PD got some serious GPS. They overprice the rates to high hell and their service tend to be bad. The site also blocks real negative reviews from the guys. Atrocious. I have been boycotting PD for some time and enjoying other sites like Hx.

    Last night though, I was in Ontario area, couldn't find any providers that's in that area and available. So I broke my rule by using PD and contacted a girl on there. I did pay for it with the experience as I'm about to share. The girl is KristyB, https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KristyB.

    I have seen her listing and even her in person a few times while I was seeing other girls. She has her Qv listed at 120 which was reasonable okayish. So I contacted her.

    We finally met. She looked like her pics. She greeted me with a smile, fairly chilled attitude. We're off to a good start. (Thank god no attitude issue. My pet peeve.).

    Chatted a bit with her, then got to business. She put the hat on, then gave me a very short handy. About 30 seconds? Then proceed to lip service for literally another 30 seconds. So the whole stimulation of junior lasted about 1-2 min TOPS, I am not exaggerating. Well he isn't fully awake, not even close. Now everyone body's work differently. Some of you are already sprung the moment you walk through that door. Not me. It's been there, done that, knows better..
    I seen her once and I enjoyed it. I personally think the q.

  15. #345
    I definitely had good experience with QV, most are good or at least neutral. It takes me about 15/20 minutes to get the job done. Nothing special. Most of the time, especially when the girl likes you, they allow you to get away with a lot longer than just a qv. I've done many of them on 30 minutes and they do not complain but instead texting me to see them more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape