Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #344

    Quarters.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I laugh at you guys that go for QVs on PD then complain because you should know the odds of it being enjoyable are stacked against you. These girls are on here to make good money, not streetwalker money. 90% of them don't even want to offer QVs, they just do it to supplement income while waiting for the hour+ dudes to book them. It's hilarious because most bad reviews I've read about providers in this section of the forum always have "it was a QV by the way" hidden in their review somewhere towards the end and I just instantly dismiss the whole review because you're going to get the worse of the worse service booking that little time and not paying much. Just learn your lesson and stop complaining guys. PD is not for QVs, go to HX for that shit. And I'm not saying this to simp for them, I'm saying it to save all of you your time and money.

    If you want a good experience, go an hour+. If you don't have hour+ money, go to HX.
    Quarters can have their use in certain situations. There are a couple PDs girls I see occasionally who are basically trophy fucks. They are way over priced, and non-GFE, but they are super fine, and cool enough for me to see them here and there. The hhr is way more expensive than the quarter, and although it is CBJ with no DATY and no kissing, I am down to tap that ass for 10-12 minutes and then be on my way. The lack of meaningful foreplay makes anything longer not worth the money, but the quarter allows me to at least tap some fine ass for a few minutes and leave with my balls drained. Plus, these girls are independent, up late, and easy to book. Good in a pinch.

  2. #343

    Expectation

    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I laugh at you guys that go for QVs on PD then complain because you should know the odds of it being enjoyable are stacked against you. These girls are on here to make good money, not streetwalker money. 90% of them don't even want to offer QVs, they just do it to supplement income while waiting for the hour+ dudes to book them. It's hilarious because most bad reviews I've read about providers in this section of the forum always have "it was a QV by the way" hidden in their review somewhere towards the end and I just instantly dismiss the whole review because you're going to get the worse of the worse service booking that little time and not paying much. Just learn your lesson and stop complaining guys. PD is not for QVs, go to HX for that shit. And I'm not saying this to simp for them, I'm saying it to save all of you your time and money.

    If you want a good experience, go an hour+. If you don't have hour+ money, go to HX.
    It is all about what you're looking for and what your expectations are, Qvs are useful if you don't want a long, drawn out situation where they are still going to rush you out after you nut. If you're anything like me, you're not there for talking or to get familiar and friendly with a girl, allow her to get in your head and actually believe that she is into you or something, you're just there for some.

    If you're expecting the four seasons when you got a motel 6 budget, obviously you're going to be disappointed, but if you are expecting motel 6 with a motel 6 budget, then there are no disappointments whatsoever, you know exactly what you're getting and didn't get your hopes up.

  3. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    I agree 1000% with this. I used to be a QV guy and noticed everything for me improve across the board once I started booking 30 min+ sessions. It gets even better when I book the hour. Save the QV for the blade bitches or just stay the fuck home. If you still want to do your QV thing, then don't complain about how you're treated.
    Damn, okay. Let's just conform to the 304's will. Even though we are paying for it? I don't get this generation.

  4. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I laugh at you guys that go for QVs on PD then complain because you should know the odds of it being enjoyable are stacked against you. These girls are on here to make good money, not streetwalker money. 90% of them don't even want to offer QVs, they just do it to supplement income while waiting for the hour+ dudes to book them. It's hilarious because most bad reviews I've read about providers in this section of the forum always have "it was a QV by the way" hidden in their review somewhere towards the end and I just instantly dismiss the whole review because you're going to get the worse of the worse service booking that little time and not paying much. Just learn your lesson and stop complaining guys. PD is not for QVs, go to HX for that shit. And I'm not saying this to simp for them, I'm saying it to save all of you your time and money.

    If you want a good experience, go an hour+. If you don't have hour+ money, go to HX.
    I agree 1000% with this. I used to be a QV guy and noticed everything for me improve across the board once I started booking 30 min+ sessions. It gets even better when I book the hour. Save the QV for the blade bitches or just stay the fuck home. If you still want to do your QV thing, then don't complain about how you're treated.

  5. #340

    Carla or Sonia


  6. #339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    [URL]https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Summmer[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy1  [View Original Post]
    What else you got of her in your collection, she's fine as fuck have a whole bunch of pics / videos too.
    I remember Summer when she first posted in Hx, she was very petite and young, I saw her a few times around LA AirB&Bs looks like she filled out some with time.

  7. #338

    Eastern European 304's

    I always LOL at these posts asking about E. European girls. The dudes typically asking about them are the last people in this world who would actually book them. These are the most expensive pieces of meat on the market. They charged GPS prices even before GPS was in fashion.

    Perfect example is blonde blue-eyed Russian princess Makayla below. She was briefly on Hx for about a month then deleted her profile years ago and moved over to PriceDisaster as SweetMakayla. I barebacked her on the 7th floor of the Hyatt Regency near LAX on Century Blvd. Probably one of the hottest girls I have ever fucked, and I have tasted so many of them. I haven't checked if she has posted any new ads lately, but she is very active on SM and OF.

    Unfortunately looks like even this hottie is not immune to pandemic pounds, and she is starting to gain weight, but these girls are so delusional that they don't adjust their market price to reflect current level of skinny and hotness SMH. The GPS virus is real and there is no known cure.

    Here are some of her pics and I blurred out her face in a few. I have much more graphic stuff in my collection ha ha ha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SweetMakayla bbfs PD Russian hottie (1).jpg‎   SweetMakayla bbfs PD Russian hottie (8).jpg‎   Makayla Russian LAX incall (4).jpg‎   Makayla Russian LAX incall (18).jpg‎   SweetMakayla bbfscip  PD (3).jpg‎  

    SweetMakayla bbfs PD Russian hottie (10).jpg‎   SweetMakayla bbfscip  PD (4).jpg‎   SweetMakayla bbfs PD Russian hottie (11).jpg‎   SweetMakayla bbfs PD Russian hottie (5).jpg‎   Makayla Russian LAX incall (11).jpg‎  


  8. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I laugh at you guys that go for QVs on PD then complain because you should know the odds of it being enjoyable are stacked against you. These girls are on here to make good money, not streetwalker money. 90% of them don't even want to offer QVs, they just do it to supplement income while waiting for the hour+ dudes to book them. It's hilarious because most bad reviews I've read about providers in this section of the forum always have "it was a QV by the way" hidden in their review somewhere towards the end and I just instantly dismiss the whole review because you're going to get the worse of the worse service booking that little time and not paying much. Just learn your lesson and stop complaining guys. PD is not for QVs, go to HX for that shit. And I'm not saying this to simp for them, I'm saying it to save all of you your time and money.

    If you want a good experience, go an hour+. If you don't have hour+ money, go to HX.
    I going to have to disagree on this. I started with PD long before Hx. The bulk of my experience has been doing QV. I would say about 19/20 Qv are okay, some are awesome. But about 1/20 were shit.

    So what's my point in all this? The point is we need to set standards and hold them to it. Just because something is a QV, you shouldn't be getting less quality than a hhr or hr or even a day. Again, it's the time you are paying for, not quality. And if they can't do that, then they got some GPS, bad provider. She thinks QV is too cheap? Then don't offer it and take the guy's money. It isn't an excuse to do a lousy job. I wouldn't see them again.

  9. #336

    QVs and disappointments

    I laugh at you guys that go for QVs on PD then complain because you should know the odds of it being enjoyable are stacked against you. These girls are on here to make good money, not streetwalker money. 90% of them don't even want to offer QVs, they just do it to supplement income while waiting for the hour+ dudes to book them. It's hilarious because most bad reviews I've read about providers in this section of the forum always have "it was a QV by the way" hidden in their review somewhere towards the end and I just instantly dismiss the whole review because you're going to get the worse of the worse service booking that little time and not paying much. Just learn your lesson and stop complaining guys. PD is not for QVs, go to HX for that shit. And I'm not saying this to simp for them, I'm saying it to save all of you your time and money.

    If you want a good experience, go an hour+. If you don't have hour+ money, go to HX.

  10. 09-10-23 21:17


  11. #335

    KristyB

    Short summary: She's the girl in the pic, chilled attitude, sort of honors her menu? But the service was not good. The skill was not good at all. Felt rushed. I would not repeat, would not recommend.

    Details:

    As we all know, most girls on PD got some serious GPS. They overprice the rates to high hell and their service tend to be bad. The site also blocks real negative reviews from the guys. Atrocious. I have been boycotting PD for some time and enjoying other sites like Hx.

    Last night though, I was in Ontario area, couldn't find any providers that's in that area and available. So I broke my rule by using PD and contacted a girl on there. I did pay for it with the experience as I'm about to share. The girl is KristyB, https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KristyB.

    I have seen her listing and even her in person a few times while I was seeing other girls. She has her Qv listed at 120 which was reasonable okayish. So I contacted her.

    We finally met. She looked like her pics. She greeted me with a smile, fairly chilled attitude. We're off to a good start. (Thank god no attitude issue. My pet peeve.).

    Chatted a bit with her, then got to business. She put the hat on, then gave me a very short handy. About 30 seconds? Then proceed to lip service for literally another 30 seconds. So the whole stimulation of junior lasted about 1-2 min TOPS, I am not exaggerating. Well he isn't fully awake, not even close. Now everyone body's work differently. Some of you are already sprung the moment you walk through that door. Not me. It's been there, done that, knows better.

    We proceed to go for the deed. Well she insisted. Then she laid down, held it in an awkward position, and junior wasn't excited. He didn't want to enter the cave for exploration. She then blamed me for not pushing junior in immediately LOL.

    She ask me to lay back down, and to gave me a handy to get him up. But the handy was bad. Really bad. It was too fast, too hard, like a jackhammer. I said to her do it nice and slow, it works better that way. She did not listen. Keep going at it like a jackhammer. I'm really surprised that a provider don't know any better. But if a guy is soft. You don't want to pull the jackhammer action. You need to ease into it and build momentum.

    Anyway, a few minutes ago by, I'm laying there, not getting excited, not enjoying this. I said, forget it it's not happening tonight. Took the cover off and called it a night. We chatted about random stuff for a bit then I left. Despite the bad service, I did made sure that I left the donation on the table. (I can sense the simps getting ready to throw the line, "did you make sure to put money on the table this time? Oh lord.

    Now, a few might try to make the argument "but you booked a QV! What did you expect?" That's some BS argument, border lining siding with the 304's line of argument, some simp thinking going on. It's a really bad argument to justify bad service, just because someone book a QV. You are paying for the length of time, not the quality of service.

    Let me nip that in the bud and say this. I have been booking almost exclusively QV with girls from the getgo, especially on first meeting. I know the drill, what's normal and not. Almost always, I do not have an issue getting junior happy and going in.

    Also, most girls do not rush that part. They know to stimulate enough to get it going. Roughly 5 minutes of stim there and 10 min of action is all you need.

    I didn't ding KristyB for me not getting excited fast enough. I ding her because she didn't listen to my request. She kept going off like a jackhammer. The session felt rushed, even for a QV. We spent more time chatting than the action itself.

    Bottom line is, I will not repeat with her and will not recommend due to her lack of skills and poor service, the jackhammer, rushing, and not listening were the no no. She is personable and got a decent attitude though.

  12. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    The only good thing about PD is that Euro chicks post there, even though it's usually from their agency. Haven't really seen actual Euro chicks post on HX, which is a shame.
    If you want European girls, go to Europe. Not joking. In Germany, there are brothels with really, really fine Erupe babes that offers 80 EU for hhr.

    Meanwhile on PD. The GSP disease is rampant. The same broad will post 120 GFE qv on Humaniplex will post it for 200 on PD, even 300.

    For that reason, I quit PD.

  13. #333
    The only good thing about PD is that Euro chicks post there, even though it's usually from their agency. Haven't really seen actual Euro chicks post on HX, which is a shame.

  14. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hon3yb33

    Be careful with this one, I think she's doing a deposit scam. Asked for a deposit for incall, when I said no she stopped responding. Almost no other providers on PD expect a deposit for incall. And she has no reviews. Seems like a scam.
    That girl you showed broke two of my rules:

    1. Asking for a deposit for I / C.

    2. No ratings / reviews.

    I do not see girls who have any one of those. The second one though, sometimes I may just vet and screen them myself if they seem legit in other ways. But generally speaking, absolutely no to deposits for incalls.

  15. #331

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you guys remember Summmer? She left Hx and moved over to the dreaded PriceDisaster site. Well she made a 2 day comeback in July and I got to bang her again. Same service, and if you regulars are wondering what she looks like now, here are some of her pics. I have much more sexy ones in my collection. This girl really knows how to suck dick and her pussy is as delicious and tight as ever. If this girl ever allowed bare, my bank account will get drained faster than my balls ha ha ha.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Summmer
    What else you got of her in your collection, she's fine as fuck have a whole bunch of pics / videos too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5284.jpg‎  

  16. #330

    Hon3yb33

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hon3yb33

    Be careful with this one, I think she's doing a deposit scam. Asked for a deposit for incall, when I said no she stopped responding. Almost no other providers on PD expect a deposit for incall. And she has no reviews. Seems like a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape