Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Utr

+ Submit Review
Page 322 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Let me try again with follow up post. The other one didn't go through. Veronica gave me permission to post a foto of her. Veronica is a sexy young Latina Italian mix. She is starting to take appointment with senior mature members. She will not be seeing AA members. Gentlemen contact her only if your ready to book she has a job and doesn't have time to chit chat. If you have my number send me a text if not a DM.
    Dear God, when do we bronze a statue of Orlo? He is living every senior members dream. Kudos my friend.

  2. #13412

    You've got mail!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Let me try again with follow up post. The other one didn't go through. Veronica gave me permission to post a foto of her. Veronica is a sexy young Latina Italian mix. She is starting to take appointment with senior mature members. She will not be seeing AA members. Gentlemen contact her only if your ready to book she has a job and doesn't have time to chit chat. If you have my number send me a text if not a DM.
    Shocking no one, Orlo, your mailbox is full! I tried to reply to your DM but couldn't as you have reached maximum capacity!

  3. #13411

    Veronica, yes please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Let me try again with follow up post. The other one didn't go through. Veronica gave me permission to post a foto of her. Veronica is a sexy young Latina Italian mix. She is starting to take appointment with senior mature members. She will not be seeing AA members. Gentlemen contact her only if your ready to book she has a job and doesn't have time to chit chat. If you have my number send me a text if not a DM.
    I'm clearly not living right, no idea how you keep coming up with these sexy ladies! Kudos to you, my friend! Will she be offering incall? And do you know her donations? I thought about sending a DM, figured other members might be interested in this info as well so I posted it here instead. If you'd prefer to keep that info off the boards, feel free to reply via DM instead.

  4. #13410

    Have to wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Well there is another UTR in town. She is a beautiful young woman with silky long black hair and an amazing body. A smile that will set you at ease. She is not going to be around for a long time. She is new to the hobby, I am going to try and post some pictures of her. Stay tuned for updates on Veronica.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    What I'm doing wrong with my life that I'm not meeting these girls the way Orlo does, and he's "retired".

  5. #13409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Well there is another UTR in town. She is a beautiful young woman with silky long black hair and an amazing body. A smile that will set you at ease. She is not going to be around for a long time. She is new to the hobby, I am going to try and post some pictures of her. Stay tuned for updates on Veronica.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Let me try again with follow up post. The other one didn't go through. Veronica gave me permission to post a foto of her. Veronica is a sexy young Latina Italian mix. She is starting to take appointment with senior mature members. She will not be seeing AA members. Gentlemen contact her only if your ready to book she has a job and doesn't have time to chit chat. If you have my number send me a text if not a DM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20231107_122258~3.jpg‎   20231107123812624.jpg‎  

  6. #13408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekedUp123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with any real SSBBWs does that exist here? Feels impossible to find.

    I'm talking huge everything in all the right places.
    How many pounds on the hoof does one need to be to qualify for SSBBW??

    Asking for a friend. Jesse.

  7. #13407

    Utr ssbbw's

    Has anyone had a dream with any real SSBBWs does that exist here? Feels impossible to find.

    I'm talking huge everything in all the right places.

  8. #13406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Totally random issue. Not sure what algorithms Facebook is using, but sure as shit, Pam showed up as a recommended friend. It didn't show anyone else that we know together as mutual friends. I've seen her twice and had my phone with me so we have been in proximity of each other for about 30-45 min each time and it recommended her to me. I was quite shocked to see her face on my FB wall. I was not thrilled with the idea that my phone could cause my info to also be shared the other direction. That's a bit sketchy. First time I've ever noticed this, as I'm not really ever lookin at this as an issue. Anyone else see this or know how to stop it?
    Oh, yeah. I've seen her pop up once or twice and not only FB but also on Insta.

  9. #13405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Veronica UTR

    Well there is another UTR in town. She is a beautiful young woman with silky long black hair and an amazing body. A smile that will set you at ease. She is not going to be around for a long time. She is new to the hobby, I am going to try and post some pictures of her. Stay tuned for updates on Veronica.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #13404

    Burner

    Thanks. I will get a flip phone. LOL. The first generation small ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Great advice for us all.

  11. #13403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Be careful

    Great advice for us all.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I use a burner for all hobby activities. I have none of the same apps or information from my regular phone so no sharing of information between the two. I turn off the regular phone before I get to the meet with the provider, then no close proximity issues. Just one more way to keep the "real" life and the "hobby" life separate!

  12. #13402

    Hobby phone

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Totally random issue. Not sure what algorithms Facebook is using, but sure as shit, Pam showed up as a recommended friend. It didn't show anyone else that we know together as mutual friends. I've seen her twice and had my phone with me so we have been in proximity of each other for about 30-45 min each time and it recommended her to me. I was quite shocked to see her face on my FB wall. I was not thrilled with the idea that my phone could cause my info to also be shared the other direction. That's a bit sketchy. First time I've ever noticed this, as I'm not really ever lookin at this as an issue. Anyone else see this or know how to stop it?
    I use a burner for all hobby activities. I have none of the same apps or information from my regular phone so no sharing of information between the two. I turn off the regular phone before I get to the meet with the provider, then no close proximity issues. Just one more way to keep the "real" life and the "hobby" life separate!

  13. #13401

    Tech

    OD. From a meta platform view point. Google Phone, Whatsapp, instagram, facebook, google browser;.

    Devices are active listeners and sharers of low level data without your knowledge or fine print.

    I stop sharing my contact with apps because I found one of my contacts listed in my recommendations that was never exposed to this new boundary. It was meta platforms doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Totally random issue. Not sure what algorithms Facebook is using, but sure as shit, Pam showed up as a recommended friend. It didn't show anyone else that we know together as mutual friends. I've seen her twice and had my phone with me so we have been in proximity of each other for about 30-45 min each time and it recommended her to me. I was quite shocked to see her face on my FB wall. I was not thrilled with the idea that my phone could cause my info to also be shared the other direction. That's a bit sketchy. First time I've ever noticed this, as I'm not really ever lookin at this as an issue. Anyone else see this or know how to stop it?

  14. #13400
    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Had nothing planned and was going to be somewhat in the area so booked a stay and set up a date with Pam gilf. Not adding anyone hasn't reviewed yet but seemed clean. Still with her friend so no place. She did mention she's keeping to herself now, only seeing a few that she's seen in the past so if you have her info from before and have met her, should be good to go. Here's a pic to make up for my lack of description.
    Totally random issue. Not sure what algorithms Facebook is using, but sure as shit, Pam showed up as a recommended friend. It didn't show anyone else that we know together as mutual friends. I've seen her twice and had my phone with me so we have been in proximity of each other for about 30-45 min each time and it recommended her to me. I was quite shocked to see her face on my FB wall. I was not thrilled with the idea that my phone could cause my info to also be shared the other direction. That's a bit sketchy. First time I've ever noticed this, as I'm not really ever lookin at this as an issue. Anyone else see this or know how to stop it?

  15. #13399

    Follow up post

    I would also like to add that I will NOT be giving out robins digits to ANYONE. Orlo is the gatekeeper and you need to request them through him. But if you have any other questions you can dm me. Let's respect the process. It keeps all involved feeling more safe and comfortable on first meets. Robin is a sweetheart. If you get her digits treat her well.

    Z.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape