Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 10619
-
11-07-23 18:23 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 270She belongs here. Look her up on Seattle thread for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 15:23 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 1157Lonelyneighbor
Has anyone seen her. Is she a great lay? Send me a pm.
-
11-07-23 13:04 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 1004LeeMeiMei, is she Chinese or something? Name sounds like it but her pics indicate otherwise.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:09 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 154Her height 5'10" can also make her look much bigger.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 13:23 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 1157Yea she's bigger.
Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 12:58 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 85Jleemeimei
Is she a lot bigger than her picture? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 22:15 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 47I think it depends on the person. Any luck I have had, it was scheduled in advance. Never a walk in for me.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 20:35 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 2035I can tell you this much: the places with the graphic advertisements don't deliver on their promises.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 17:17 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone ever had luck with BBFS at any of the massage places? I keep seeing it advertised but I prefer knowing its a sure thing or at least likly ahead of time. I've done FS before at one and it was great. I've only gone a couple times and my experiences were mixed. I hit up rainbow in salem amd had a great FS experience but wasnt sure if anyome had had luck with BBFS.
-
11-05-23 12:41 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 85Nine find
You were on her quick! I'd never have guessed all was open from her first post. She looks incredibly familiar, like she's been around before with a different name, but I can't place her. Great intro rate too. Thanks for the post.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 09:25 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 1157Toftt for yall bbw chubby lover
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei
Filter pic, bbfscipcof, no upsell, no clock watcher, video friendly- no face (cia available, I didn't partake due to 'ptsd', last time I ended up getting shit on my dick from another provider) she kinda resembles Sarabeth. Went to poundtown, she didn't tap out, took it like a champ.
-
11-04-23 18:48 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 85Scarlett L
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....le-ALL-weekend
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 15:00 #7727Regular Member

Posts: 12She's a bit risky based on reviews but Ellie foxxx. I've seen Ellie 4 times total with never and issue. She takes it as rough as can be. She enjoys impact play, grk, cof, rimming, you name it. It seems like she gets off on being used. I did get a slight sketchiness about her like she's a user or an ex-user. I know talking with her she works with the homeless and treatment centers. People that work in rehab / treatment centers have the highest rate of relapse.
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 14:07 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 34Rough
I recently saw Jovi for the first time and it unlocked something in me I'd like to explore more. If anyone has seen her they know that she likes it rough, rougher than anyone else and likes it more than we do. Unfortunately, she's gone for the winter. Does anybody know any other providers who fit the same bill?
-
11-03-23 21:17 #7725Regular Member

Posts: 24Danica
I can 2nd that take on her incall. Its horrid. But she's fun and nasty. I'm going to wait for her to get a hotel room next time.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






