Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 37324
-
11-05-23 17:05 #30424Senior Member

Posts: 230Brandi and a friend
Hey Brandi got a new number because she lost her phone recently and she has a room also with a friend. Just hmu for her new digits.
-
11-05-23 15:11 #30423Senior Member

Posts: 246Oh aight bet thanks bro good looking out LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 12:46 #30422Senior Member

Posts: 577Thick bbw
She not available on the weekends, only 9-5 during the week. Those pics are not a good representation of how she looks now!! You've been warned, LOL.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 11:29 #30421Senior Member

Posts: 273Nikki
I recently saw UTR Nikki by the diamond. It was a bit difficult to setup but finally was able to meet. Once I arrived no waiting. I get inside and looks like the pic she sent me but skinnier. We get started right away and she gives me a very good bbj no deep throating. Move on to the main event we go through all the positions CG, K9 then finished in mish. Overall solid service. Damage 130 Good nut.
-
11-05-23 08:39 #30420Senior Member

Posts: 246Thick BBW
I been tryna getting ahold of this provider the past couple of days what's up with these girls not responding to messages smh these are some of her profile ad pics she posted on sumo search website hopefully I can see her soon.
-
11-05-23 08:18 #30419Senior Member

Posts: 124Saw her last night and she is the best I have seen in along time, saw Greta the week before and she was a 9. 5, this girl was an 11 LOL. Great english, great mic skills, super sexy and wanting to please, beautiful kitty, true GFE and no rush, we chilled and cuddled after the deed, will definetily repeat. So far this agency is batting 1000 in my book, she said she was leaving today but will be back soon.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 07:18 #30418Regular Member

Posts: 8Morning everyone, found this one and can't find any reviews.
Doesn't have her name so not sure what to search. Shows posts going back to early October.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...t/362004751428
Will TOFTT if no one has any info.
-
11-05-23 07:14 #30417Senior Member

Posts: 339Sammy
Thanks for heads-up!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 06:57 #30416Senior Member

Posts: 581This Sammy?
https://callescort.org/804-510-6262
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
If you're talking about this Sammy don't bother. She's way heavier than the pictures and looks much older in person. Service is ok but very rushed. Not worth chasing down in my opinion.
-
11-04-23 19:33 #30415Senior Member

Posts: 37I though wattz was out? I haven't seen her post is 3 years, never had the chance with her.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
Also I never hear back from pixie. Most of the time I just get ghosted when I'm in rva.
I don't seem to have this problem in winston or charlotte.
-
11-04-23 17:51 #30414Senior Member

Posts: 92Best throat
With every girl saying they are the throat goat, make your list who is the best right now.
1 miz wattz.
2 Nikki.
3 pixie.
-
11-04-23 13:16 #30413Senior Member

Posts: 339Sammy
Anybody know Sammy or if she still around? She was in the Midlothian area. Been looking for her post and wanted to try her out. Haven't seen any pop-up lately. Just curious if anybody knew if she was still in the business?
Thanks,
IRA.
-
11-04-23 07:57 #30412Senior Member

Posts: 475Fun?
Anyone seen this one? Seems legit. I cannot find any hits on her phone or her pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/574011926969
-
11-03-23 22:14 #30411Senior Member

Posts: 172Another vote for Lynn!
Originally Posted by MetalHead63
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 15:56 #30410Senior Member

Posts: 177Lynn
Second that. Love me some Lynn.
Originally Posted by MetalHead63
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





