Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39012

    Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    It looks like you're going to have to go there my friend. LOL.
    Before covid Montreal had the had the same service. Not sure if they still provide the same or not. In Montreal they used to have large rooms with jacuzzi, standing shower and massage beds. Need to find out if they still have those.

  2. #39011

    62 A Stoneham

    Anyone been to this place lately? I was in the area for work last year and stopped by here. It's on the second floor by Dunkin.

  3. #39010

    Tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Good cast.

    Good menu.

    Tough on the wallet.

    Visited with Tiffany recently, I find her extremely sexy, friendly, massage was uninspired, but her tease was great and gets completely nude and YMMV. Be nice and you'll have fun, see some great views and leave happy. ,
    Yes, find their cast unmatched as far as age, looks and sexiness.

  4. #39009

    Tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Good cast.

    Good menu.

    Tough on the wallet.

    Visited with Tiffany recently, I find her extremely sexy, friendly, massage was uninspired, but her tease was great and gets completely nude and YMMV. Be nice and you'll have fun, see some great views and leave happy. ,
    I don't mind spending money, but I don't like being hounded for it. They do have some attractive women there but the endless negotiations are a total turnoff and the pricing is high. They need to learn to hustle the customer without the customer feeling like they have been hustled.

  5. #39008

    Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold  [View Original Post]
    I have had table showers before, but never anything like this. Is there anyplace around here that offers anything like this? https://xxxbunker.com/bangkok_massag...t_privet_video.
    It looks like you're going to have to go there my friend. LOL.

  6. #39007

    Tranquility

    Good cast.

    Good menu.

    Tough on the wallet.

    Visited with Tiffany recently, I find her extremely sexy, friendly, massage was uninspired, but her tease was great and gets completely nude and YMMV. Be nice and you'll have fun, see some great views and leave happy. ,

  7. #39006

    Tranquility Weymouth

    Visited with Tiffany recently, I find her extremely sexy, friendly, massage was uninspired, but her tease was great and gets completely nude and YMMV. Be nice and you'll have fun, see some great views and leave happy.

  8. #39005

    Seems to be her method of operation

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    She pulled the ad.
    She never seems to leave her ad up very long. Every now and then I'll look and find it posted again but then in the next day or 2 gone.

    This latest one includes more pics. The one I originally responded to didn't include her bare top.

  9. #39004

    Do I Need to Go To Thailand for This?

    I have had table showers before, but never anything like this. Is there anyplace around here that offers anything like this? https://xxxbunker.com/bangkok_massag...t_privet_video.

  10. #39003
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    She pulled the ad.

  11. #39002

    My findings

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is TGTBT but I texted her and she wants $300 for the massage. That's a lot for someone with no reviews (or none that I could find).
    I haven't actually seen her but had texted her a month or so ago and chatted for quite a few. She quoted me at 250/ HH which includes all services at no extra cost. Her hours are rather limited to after 8 PM all days (apparently because of her day job) except Thursday when she's available during the day. She was a little confusing about that though saying she was flexible. She won't allow kissing of any kind including down below but BBBJ / CIM was a go! She'll also do the massage naked but I didn't ask about roaming hands. I happened to mention that the pics in her ad I thought were hot and hoped they were really her to which she said Yes then sent a selfie she had just taken. She definitely seemed rather pleasant & truthful in my opinion. Price is kind of high I think but I may check her out at some point if I can meet her schedule.

  12. #39001

    Too Rich for Me

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is TGTBT but I texted her and she wants $300 for the massage. That's a lot for someone with no reviews (or none that I could find).

  13. #39000

    Available Now!10084;65039;8205;128293;CLEAN🤍SAFE🌟DISCREET🤫SENSUAL MASSAGE👄128069;


  14. #38999

    1 Mountain Burlington

    Greetings.

    I recently visited T&J in Burlington. The provider was a slim 50-60 Korean woman, attractive, small chest but lacking any enthusiasm. The towel stayed on the entire time even on the flip. I hinted several times with no success. The massage was poor, just focused on pushing on my lower legs. Several mongers called while I was there eager to book appointments. I don't know why. This was my first visit and maybe she didn't trust me. Toward the end I asked if she could put some olive oil on my boy but she refused and I self satisfied. She said the Korean boss lady keeps the price higher than Chinese parlors. I will not return.

    Looks 7.

    Massage 2.

    Enthusiasm 2.

    Cleanliness 7.

    HE (didn't happen).

    Feet (couldn't tell. She was wearing socks).

    Damage 0.8 + 0.2 (shouldn't have left anything).

    Fly.

  15. #38998

    Smilers in Prov

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDelano  [View Original Post]
    That's at least one more spot that I haven't been to. I'll have to check it out. I'll still be on the look out for really short women though, since I'm not exactly tall.
    I'm in the same boat as you looking for shorter women, I've had good experiences at smilers (really can't go wrong with anyone there, they're mostly all petite) down in prov but nothing here in MA.

    Definitely let me know if you find any nice providers here though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape