Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 27806
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22646

    Thanks Buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Scarlet about 15 times. I paid $230 each time. I like her scrawny body. For the guys that are into it, she generally would come in, take off her clothes and lie down on the bed with her head hanging over the side with her mouth open so I can fuck her mouth. I'm not into that, but it was like you'd think she'd remember after about the 8th or 9th time.

    So when I say I've seen her about 15 times, I'd say we had about 40 appointments. She just usually never made it or ghosted all the other times. She also texted me constantly at 4-5 am wanting to see me, needing money and offering "deals" (cash app me $60 now and I'll do an all night later). I also quit driving out to pick her up because she was always 30-60 minutes late to pick up location or never showed

    Last November / December, I got sick of the no shows and quit responding to her texts. She texted me 3-4 times a week until about February and then stopped.

    For those of you that care, at no point did she ever suggest a condom. I usually wore them but a couple of times I was out and didn't. I would suggest you wear one. I asked her about not using condoms and she told me she sees the same 15 people or so, so she's pretty safe.

    Oh and for the bigger guys, she's not a size queen. The first few times we met, she said she didn't like seeing me because she was sore afterwards. I'm a little above average in size.
    Hey Michael, thanks for your intel, as always quite detailed, and apparently I don't think she and I are compatible since she is not a queen size.

  2. #22645
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    "Malnourished"? To me she looks more like a junkie.
    She has a medical condition where she has to get a blood transfusion on a regular basis (at least once per month). Didn't go into much detail about it, but I dated a civvy girl that had to do the same thing. It's why I suggest using condoms with her

  3. #22644
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her menu says "400 or close to 400" with a pretty malnourished body LOL; dropped.
    "Malnourished"? To me she looks more like a junkie.

  4. #22643
    Like I said, been looking at here for a while. Should have taken a shot early in her career. I wonder if she is still with that person. If it true about him having her walk the stroll, that unfortunate, IMO.

    I've been doing this for while, and have lost a few regulars due that type of situation and soon after, they stopped providing. Some of these were the fun ones, before they got into that situation. I'm not a saint or anything, but hopefully, she figures out it might be the wrong direction, but to each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Her service dropped off a lot after she got preggo. Even after she bailed on the KG, if you has her personal number and saw her at her house she had some energy. Was it stoner teenager energy? Sure. But she was fun and liked it rough. I saw her once early this year when she ended up living with someone she met in the hobby. He got her walking on aurora and her entire look and demeanor changed. Not for me unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I like her. She always comes wearing the weirdest wigs which I like to tease her about. I wish she did DFK, but light is ok.

    If you're looking for energy, she's not it for sure.

  5. #22642
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she belongs here about 2 years ago (June 2021 to be exact) I messaged her back then and she asked for a deposit of $20. I sent. She ghosted me. It was my last time sending any money.

    Her cash app used to be $ScarletteSexton. So keep that in mind.
    Scarlette Sexton is her real name. She's my Facebook friend. ...or she uses that as her real name

  6. #22641
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I like her. She always comes wearing the weirdest wigs which I like to tease her about. I wish she did DFK, but light is ok.

    If you're looking for energy, she's not it for sure.
    Her service dropped off a lot after she got preggo. Even after she bailed on the KG, if you has her personal number and saw her at her house she had some energy. Was it stoner teenager energy? Sure. But she was fun and liked it rough. I saw her once early this year when she ended up living with someone she met in the hobby. He got her walking on aurora and her entire look and demeanor changed. Not for me unfortunately.

  7. #22640
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    She's a Negotiator, just tell her you used to give her 200, most of time. She's desperate enough. She'll take it.
    I've seen Scarlet about 15 times. I paid $230 each time. I like her scrawny body. For the guys that are into it, she generally would come in, take off her clothes and lie down on the bed with her head hanging over the side with her mouth open so I can fuck her mouth. I'm not into that, but it was like you'd think she'd remember after about the 8th or 9th time.

    So when I say I've seen her about 15 times, I'd say we had about 40 appointments. She just usually never made it or ghosted all the other times. She also texted me constantly at 4-5 am wanting to see me, needing money and offering "deals" (cash app me $60 now and I'll do an all night later). I also quit driving out to pick her up because she was always 30-60 minutes late to pick up location or never showed

    Last November / December, I got sick of the no shows and quit responding to her texts. She texted me 3-4 times a week until about February and then stopped.

    For those of you that care, at no point did she ever suggest a condom. I usually wore them but a couple of times I was out and didn't. I would suggest you wear one. I asked her about not using condoms and she told me she sees the same 15 people or so, so she's pretty safe.

    Oh and for the bigger guys, she's not a size queen. The first few times we met, she said she didn't like seeing me because she was sore afterwards. I'm a little above average in size.

  8. #22639
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her menu says "400 or close to 400" with a pretty malnourished body LOL; dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate. Previous reports mentioned she was supposed to have had a very fit body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she belongs here about 2 years ago (June 2021 to be exact) I messaged her back then and she asked for a deposit of $20. I sent. She ghosted me. It was my last time sending any money.

    Her cash app used to be $ScarletteSexton. So keep that in mind.
    She's a Negotiator, just tell her you used to give her 200, most of time. She's desperate enough. She'll take it.

  9. #22638

    No friendly zones

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    I can offer her 150 roses but 4 bens. LOL.
    Her menu says "400 or close to 400" with a pretty malnourished body LOL; dropped.

  10. #22637
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she belongs here about 2 years ago (June 2021 to be exact) I messaged her back then and she asked for a deposit of $20. I sent. She ghosted me. It was my last time sending any money.

    Her cash app used to be $ScarletteSexton. So keep that in mind.
    That's unfortunate. Previous reports mentioned she was supposed to have had a very fit body.

  11. #22636
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she belongs here about 2 years ago (June 2021 to be exact) I messaged her back then and she asked for a deposit of $20. I sent. She ghosted me. It was my last time sending any money.

    Her cash app used to be $ScarletteSexton. So keep that in mind.

  12. #22635
    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Haven't scratched my hobby itch for a long time, but these 2 check all my boxes, just can't find any info about them here. So I'm wary even though they seem genuine over text. Any info greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    Considering this ebony short stack also, says she'll take 3 loads CIP for 375, will offer less if I decide to dip in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376
    OK I'm a moron, let's try 3 different links:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159524427

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    And Coco:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159503585

    Thank you TheSteelHead 👍.

  13. #22634

    All the same

    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Haven't scratched my hobby itch for a long time, but these 2 check all my boxes, just can't find any info about them here. So I'm wary even though they seem genuine over text. Any info greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    Considering this ebony short stack also, says she'll take 3 loads CIP for 375, will offer less if I decide to dip in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376
    All are the same link.

  14. #22633

    Provider Guidance

    Haven't scratched my hobby itch for a long time, but these 2 check all my boxes, just can't find any info about them here. So I'm wary even though they seem genuine over text. Any info greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    Considering this ebony short stack also, says she'll take 3 loads CIP for 375, will offer less if I decide to dip in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

  15. #22632
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Saw here a few years ago when she was charging quite a bit less. Cool girl, easy to talk to and reminded me of a cool ass girl next door. She was omen to the subject but no cip. Definitely got into it, loved it deep and hard and was a good time. Wouldn't see her for her rate now though, a bit steep for my blood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape