Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?605022-jdunn

    I'm at the fence. She looks cute af. Anyone got intel?
    She belongs here. Look her up on Seattle thread for BBFS.

  2. #7738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Lonelyneighbor

    Has anyone seen her. Is she a great lay? Send me a pm.

  3. #7737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    Filter pic, bbfscipcof, no upsell, no clock watcher, video friendly- no face (cia available, I didn't partake due to 'ptsd', last time I ended up getting shit on my dick from another provider) she kinda resembles Sarabeth. Went to poundtown, she didn't tap out, took it like a champ.
    LeeMeiMei, is she Chinese or something? Name sounds like it but her pics indicate otherwise.

  4. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's bigger.
    Her height 5'10" can also make her look much bigger.

  5. #7735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB  [View Original Post]
    Is she a lot bigger than her picture? Thanks.
    Yea she's bigger.

  6. #7734

    Jleemeimei

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    Filter pic, bbfscipcof, no upsell, no clock watcher, video friendly- no face (cia available, I didn't partake due to 'ptsd', last time I ended up getting shit on my dick from another provider) she kinda resembles Sarabeth. Went to poundtown, she didn't tap out, took it like a champ.
    Is she a lot bigger than her picture? Thanks.

  7. #7733
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had luck with BBFS at any of the massage places? I keep seeing it advertised but I prefer knowing its a sure thing or at least likly ahead of time. I've done FS before at one and it was great. I've only gone a couple times and my experiences were mixed.
    I think it depends on the person. Any luck I have had, it was scheduled in advance. Never a walk in for me.

  8. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had luck with BBFS at any of the massage places? I keep seeing it advertised but I prefer knowing its a sure thing or at least likly ahead of time. I've done FS before at one and it was great. I've only gone a couple times and my experiences were mixed. I hit up rainbow in salem amd had a great FS experience but wasnt sure if anyome had had luck with BBFS.
    I can tell you this much: the places with the graphic advertisements don't deliver on their promises.

  9. #7731
    Anyone ever had luck with BBFS at any of the massage places? I keep seeing it advertised but I prefer knowing its a sure thing or at least likly ahead of time. I've done FS before at one and it was great. I've only gone a couple times and my experiences were mixed. I hit up rainbow in salem amd had a great FS experience but wasnt sure if anyome had had luck with BBFS.

  10. #7730

    Nine find

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    Filter pic, bbfscipcof, no upsell, no clock watcher, video friendly- no face (cia available, I didn't partake due to 'ptsd', last time I ended up getting shit on my dick from another provider) she kinda resembles Sarabeth. Went to poundtown, she didn't tap out, took it like a champ.
    You were on her quick! I'd never have guessed all was open from her first post. She looks incredibly familiar, like she's been around before with a different name, but I can't place her. Great intro rate too. Thanks for the post.

  11. #7729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Toftt for yall bbw chubby lover

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    Filter pic, bbfscipcof, no upsell, no clock watcher, video friendly- no face (cia available, I didn't partake due to 'ptsd', last time I ended up getting shit on my dick from another provider) she kinda resembles Sarabeth. Went to poundtown, she didn't tap out, took it like a champ.

  12. #7728

    Scarlett L

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Jovi for the first time and it unlocked something in me I'd like to explore more. If anyone has seen her they know that she likes it rough, rougher than anyone else and likes it more than we do. Unfortunately, she's gone for the winter. Does anybody know any other providers who fit the same bill?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....le-ALL-weekend

  13. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Jovi for the first time and it unlocked something in me I'd like to explore more. If anyone has seen her they know that she likes it rough, rougher than anyone else and likes it more than we do. Unfortunately, she's gone for the winter. Does anybody know any other providers who fit the same bill?
    She's a bit risky based on reviews but Ellie foxxx. I've seen Ellie 4 times total with never and issue. She takes it as rough as can be. She enjoys impact play, grk, cof, rimming, you name it. It seems like she gets off on being used. I did get a slight sketchiness about her like she's a user or an ex-user. I know talking with her she works with the homeless and treatment centers. People that work in rehab / treatment centers have the highest rate of relapse.

  14. #7726

    Rough

    I recently saw Jovi for the first time and it unlocked something in me I'd like to explore more. If anyone has seen her they know that she likes it rough, rougher than anyone else and likes it more than we do. Unfortunately, she's gone for the winter. Does anybody know any other providers who fit the same bill?

  15. #7725
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Danica

    I can 2nd that take on her incall. Its horrid. But she's fun and nasty. I'm going to wait for her to get a hotel room next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    DanicaDae does fit that bill 100%. Just don't go to her private in call it's disgusting but if you can do an out call are wait for her to have a hotel room, she will get as nasty as you want and can take a pounding like no other. Dirty girl is still out there and she will let you ram all three holes as long as you want, also red sasha off of LC will let you get pretty nasty. I have an ultra UDR lady not many know of if you want PM me I'll give you info however she is not nasty but very submissive. As far as clean as not drug use that would be a true unicorn my friend all the ladies I ever met say they don't use but obviously they do. Good luck finding her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape