Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 16695
-
11-07-23 12:20 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 181Any experience with either of these?
Korean Princess. I saw a few reviews back, I'm assuming the same girl but the old links are dead.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/243071128624
No name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/139803960451
Wondering if either are worth having over?
-
11-07-23 04:54 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 206Madison~the current state
It seems like SW are not in Madison anymore. One could equate the quality to STG.
What would you consider the New CL site?
What would you consider the New HorH site?
Do you think the Madison scene is over?
Those who travel. Are things better elsewhere?
Where would you say is the best in the US?
-
11-06-23 15:08 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 663I had visited with her 3-4 times before she moved to beaver dam. Until recent I didn't know she had returned. I always had a good time with her. New rules may change that of course. I'd try to see her again, My guess she doesn't post when I'm looking but next time I'm in the mood.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 10:53 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 489The facial pics do not look like a normal 28 year old.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 09:06 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 944Often even when you're direct, and she communicates alignment, you may still have buyer's remorse. In the absence of clear alignment, though, why bother? In that case, you're almost certain to encounter buyer's remorse.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 11:53 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 944If you google search her number, you can find her face pics on https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/608-292-xxxx.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
(Last 4 digits masked to comply with the guidelines.).
-
11-05-23 09:14 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 944Xena
Xena is a brunette. She used to post face pics. Her latest ad does not include any face pics:
Originally Posted by Buggsy52
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/474043272017
-
11-05-23 08:57 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 508Spot on
Spot on sir. That is what I am saying. Just be direct, so there isn't buyers remorse.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 08:56 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 508That's okay
The term GFE might as well go away. It means something different to everyone. Just come out and tell them what you are looking for, and if they will accommodate. Can't be any more clear than that. If you just state GFE. I guarantee you she will weasel out of what you assume GFE means.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 08:31 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, the first time I saw her was very disappointing. The menu largely consisted of "No" and "hurry up". Disappointing and relatively brief. It was a long time before I tried again. I'm not sure why. But the second visit was amazing, although the circumstance was not comfortable. Very GFE. Forgot it was a service level. Same with the third, but more comfortable, and I did a full hour. I tried a fourth time, but bailed at the start. She did something that pissed me off and I had a short fuse, so I just left. In hindsight, I could have been more patient. But she could also have used her time more wisely or communicated more clearly. I'd see her again. But I'd confirm whether the limits would apply to me. At the moment, seeing her again is not at the top of my list.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
I criticize providers a lot for their attitude. But can you imagine what it must be like for them? Anyway, bottom line, YMMV. She does have it within her to give a pretty amazing time. At least she did. She also has it within her to be very disappointing.
-
11-05-23 01:41 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 1056Xena is hot blonde from outstate? If so that is who I think it is, I screed up last winter an never made trip. Kept try worthless stuff around here like Tonite an nothing. Got stood up by one with no show. Am another sent me motel an them ghost me. I wish some escorts around this state would just vanish. Horrid.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 00:12 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 961I ask girls if they are GFE, then I ask if she's OK with every specific thing I want. The other day I asked that 40 year old if she was GFE, and she asks me what is GFE is! WTF!
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 00:08 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 961I've never seen her because she always said no to DFK, and FIV, plus she's always bitchy and rude about it. I have rarely seen anyone who say they won't DFK. She never offered that a second visit would change those rules, even though I still wouldn't have seen her.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 20:34 #14342Senior Member

Posts: 944Totally. If they say No to the vague "GFE?" question, I probe differently than if they say Yes. LOL. I don't just stop there and assume I'm getting what I want.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 16:18 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 508Be smart
If you are not coming out and asking for exactly what you want, it's on you to expect it to be common knowledge. There job is to do as little for as much as they can. Usually look for the younger ladies but the newer (40's) lady who's menu is wide open is peeking my interest. Many may say 40's. Find me something better. I dare you.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





