Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 6947
-
11-06-23 07:40 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 503Free 1 hour
Thanks for the heads up. My subscription ran out a few days ago. I need to get back in to retrieve some numbers.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 22:27 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 574Yep. I took advantage of it.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 19:38 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 2581 Hour Free
SA giving 1 hour free. Desperate.
Try Premium for free with ONE HOUR of complimentary access. Take advantage of your extra hour today. No CC required. All you need is an approved, completed profile to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity. CLAIM NOW.
-
11-05-23 17:28 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 221It was for talking about PPM in the DMs.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 11:00 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 503Hotenthusiast
Thanks. If you recall anything let me know.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 09:25 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 960She's real. I know I saw her a couple years ago but to be honest I can't remember if she was good or not. But she's real.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 08:32 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 189Drea
Her profile pic is old. I saw her years ago and ran into her recently. The looks have not held up well, but, to be fair, she was not wearing makeup. I can't speak to any drug use, but, she was definitely drinking a lot back then and appears to now, as well, from what I saw. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Longduckdong1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 18:02 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 503Dang
Which sugar baby did you piss off? She must have reported you. I don't even get into the back and forth with them. Not saying you did that. These chicks are spiteful.
Originally Posted by JwSalem336
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 10:37 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 221Nice
That's nice. My suspension was a little more harsh and permanent it seems. They even blacklisted my CC so when I tried to make a new account and use that card, they immediately blocked that new account. Was crazy, but just got a new card and have been good since LOL.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 10:24 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 84WittzMizz
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-0105246e12df
Time wasting content seller, don't waste your time.
-
11-04-23 09:39 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 62Talked to her. She seemed ready to meet and then crickets. I offered 400 ppm and she said that was fine. I asked about a time to meet and she never responded.
Originally Posted by TheBishop
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 03:52 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 76Lilbabyraven
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-8ce92b189146
-
11-03-23 20:41 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 574It can be lifted. But you have to go read their guidelines and promise to not use words or acronyms that are not supported. I was suspended once and once I went through and gave my word, the suspension was lifted. This was about 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by JwSalem336
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 16:23 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 503HotEnthusiast
Any reports on HotEnthusiast?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-33c1c284eb70
-
11-03-23 08:08 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 221Why was it suspended? If you broke TOS you probably won't get reinstated. You'd have to create a new account and use a new form of payment. Been there done that, but good luck.
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






