Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 922 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9946

    Thought about it

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, unless you have an SO looking at your Uber history, relax. For now at least, we are still free to travel to any address we want. Plus since what I have heard about parking issues near Ohare apts, rideshare etc seems like a nice option.
    Never realized how close the KP location is to where I can be at w / o suspicion. A quick stop and done.

    Plus parking at the casino and grabbing a rideshare to the Ohare apts might be another option as well. Had to do some recon today.

  2. #9945

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahItsMe  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find a "Sexy Bianca" within 50 miles of Chi on TER any links? I'll be in Chi in a few hours would love to see her.
    KoreanpalaceDOT biz lists TER after the rate. 387758.

    Most TER are from a different city as they travel and none are living in Chicago.

    If you aren't already approved, they usually take months to approve you.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 11-03-23 at 15:41. Reason: Add info

  3. #9944

    Julie at KP

    If you're looking for an Asian woman who delivers k-girl service in the body of a latina with D+ naturals. Julie is your girl.

    Had a fun time, standard for this agency.

  4. #9943

    Lisa room 3 at PD

    Got a chance to see Lisa at PD in room three. Cute young girl with perky natural c and enhance firm butt. Fun time, she put on black stockings and had me cut out the crotch and go to town 😀. Good bbj skills, lots of energy in any position- not afraid to give for long period of time. Nice clean pink pussy although covered with Bush. Enjoyed the grasp during doggy as the firm but gave a good hip to grab onto. She did not do a lot of kissing which I prefer but overall a positive experience worth the ride! Sf.

  5. #9942
    I couldn't find a "Sexy Bianca" within 50 miles of Chi on TER any links? I'll be in Chi in a few hours would love to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Short review, Bianca has fantastic boobs on a tiny body, she spends the entire time pleasing. She's got to be among the best at BBBJ.

    So all the eleven TER reviews of "Sexy Bianca" are from October, so I knew some guys got pretty excited about her. Except for one review where he shot too soon, all 8's and 9's on the service. I was trying to get myself off of the KP habit, but I just could not resist. Bianca is tiny, under 5 feet and under 100 pounds. The photos COULD be her, but I am pretty certain the photos are not of her body. Bianca is curved for such a tiny body, but has a skinny spinner Korean flat ass. The TER reviews talk about her fantastic boobs and ass. WELL, the boobs are fantastic. I am virtually sure her fantastic D's are natural. So, except for the flatness of her ass, her body is really a delight everywhere else. I kept talking about her fantastic body and she said, "But you don't like my face? No, that wasn't it. It was just that her body is really mesmerizing. I switched to constantly talking about her beautiful face and that really stroked her ego.

    Bianca started out with some LFK and it was a challenge to ever get her to DFK, but once I did, the DFK was sensual, playful, very fun. So her hesitancy to share her tongue was a great "foreplay" leading to a great buildup. Until I got DFK, I kept going back to titty-face making out with her nipples. On a tiny body, her barely-D cups looked huge. Come to think about it, against her tiny mouth, my bat looked even more huge.

    After a decent standing BBBJ where she had me watch in the mirror, I got on my knees and put her on the bed to worship her body. Bianca started the fake excited squeals as I showed her breasts what kind of DFK I would like. She continued the fake excitement as I started the DATY, but then she realized it was going to last until she was actually satisfied and she stopped the fakeness and shuddered a bit and really had a nice O.

    Bianca's best service is her cock worship. She got onto the bed to continue the BBBJ. She does DT and great BLS and slurping and hitting it against her mouth. She takes drinks of water and uses it to slurp down the head. She also adds in tit-fucking. I replaced her hands on her tits with mine and she really seriously went to town tit-fucking me. She wiped the lube off her boobs when done as she knew I would be getting my face back in-between those babies. I can see where one reviewer shot too early because Bianca just kept going and going with her excellent BBBJ with cock worship. Particularly the ball play while stroking with her hand is out of this world. I had to break it off. She went to P2 P and I almost finished but caught her in time and said I wanted a cock break. I made out with her titties and pushed for the DFK, still didn't get it. I told her to sit on my face for another round of DATY and she was able to find a second O faster because she moved around my tongue. Funny how, after that second O, she was more responsive with the DFK. I simply said "Open your mouth, give me your tongue" and the rest of the session had great DFK.

    Bianca is responsive to requests as I had already learned. I think constantly talking about her beautiful face made her give me the DFK more fully. I swear we were like teen lovers by the end of our time. The CFS was slow at my request as I had edged so much. I don't know but I do think Bianca typically puts a guy over the edge during cock worship and offers a second shot. Don't quote me as I kept to long play with one finish. I never did K-9 as I wanted to make out with her nipples and her tongue. I had her go back to that incredible BBBJ and BLS. All the edging made me need to have her finish me with her hand while making out with her.

  6. #9941
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs773  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if there's any apartments by O'Hare? I think the closet one I know of is Skokie but looking for something closer to O'Hare. If you do know of any please DM me.
    Nearly all of the Thai apartments are in that area.

  7. #9940

    O'Hare apartments?

    Anybody know if there's any apartments by O'Hare? I think the closet one I know of is Skokie but looking for something closer to O'Hare. If you do know of any please DM me.

  8. #9939

    Unless

    With all due respect, unless you have an SO looking at your Uber history, relax. For now at least, we are still free to travel to any address we want. Plus since what I have heard about parking issues near Ohare apts, rideshare etc seems like a nice option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used uber to go and visit any of the apt girls near ohare??

    Probably my best best to stay low key and keep my whereabouts unknown or known and not be where I said. If you catch my drift.

  9. #9938

    Uber

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used uber to go and visit any of the apt girls near ohare??

    Probably my best best to stay low key and keep my whereabouts unknown or known and not be where I said. If you catch my drift.
    I have used Uber to go to the apartments in Chicago idk about O'hare. Usually I only use Uber to go to apartments when I drop some Acid for a heightened orgasmic experience, but trying to drive myself in that state is just a no go. I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to use a Uber to get there and remain lowkey, you can just set up the location to drop you off a couple blocks away if you’d like.

  10. #9937

    Help

    Has anyone used uber to go and visit any of the apt girls near ohare??

    Probably my best best to stay low key and keep my whereabouts unknown or known and not be where I said. If you catch my drift.

  11. #9936
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    My point was primarily aimed at the ladies expectations and how that affects their performance. Paying for basic service then getting somebody with a pouty / disgruntled attitude because she's not getting the VIP rate is my issue.
    Fair point, but as you correctly pointed out it happens everywhere, not just at one place like the original poster made it out to be.

    I think I made a post recently on this topic. Most of the apartment girls are here for 10 to 15 days. And most of them don't come back. So if you are a 140 guy, chances are you won't tip and won't be repeating. If they think you won't tip and won't repeat, what is their motivation to give you good service. It's just human nature.

    If you constantly are finding girls with attitude at the 140 rate, maybe save up and try VIP once. Sure you can fuck 2 140 girls for every VIP session, but are you really saving money or having fun though. Maybe I am getting old, but I would rather have one good session over 2 lousy sessions.

  12. #9935

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    People need to have proper expectations. Basic means just that, basic cbj and cfs. VIP comes with mutual shower with the girl, BBBJ, body slide, catbath, rimming and kissing. If guys don't need those activities or don't think the extra cost is worth it, then stick with basic. It's that simple. Just like airlines have basic economy seat and first class seat, if you don't think first class seat is worth the extra cost then buy economy seat. No one is forcing you to buy first class seat, just like no one is forcing you to do VIP.

    Yes, I know this is not a perfect analogy as paying for VIP doesn't guarantee you a good time (you will at least get the activities that I listed though) while paying for first class seat at least you know what you are getting. But since when is seeing a girl a guarantee. I mean as great as the KP girls are, occasionally you still see guys saying the session was just okay and no repeat. Sometimes there is simply no connection. If you can't deal with duds, maybe the hobby is not for you.
    My point was primarily aimed at the ladies expectations and how that affects their performance. Paying for basic service then getting somebody with a pouty / disgruntled attitude because she's not getting the VIP rate is my issue.

  13. #9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Chicago for the providers and services. I know what I get around where I'm from and it's really shitty service and most providers have GPS so I don't even bother. Yes my drive sucks (coming and going), but for what's it's worth I have not had any bad services. Though I do dish put that dough, I do want a duo eventually like SF post about but I may have to live off of can soup and cup ramen for a month. Anyway, I do feel ya about trying to get it in quick but sometimes it might be worth it just to save up and come for the VIP. Sorry rambling again. Be safe.
    People need to have proper expectations. Basic means just that, basic cbj and cfs. VIP comes with mutual shower with the girl, BBBJ, body slide, catbath, rimming and kissing. If guys don't need those activities or don't think the extra cost is worth it, then stick with basic. It's that simple. Just like airlines have basic economy seat and first class seat, if you don't think first class seat is worth the extra cost then buy economy seat. No one is forcing you to buy first class seat, just like no one is forcing you to do VIP.

    Yes, I know this is not a perfect analogy as paying for VIP doesn't guarantee you a good time (you will at least get the activities that I listed though) while paying for first class seat at least you know what you are getting. But since when is seeing a girl a guarantee. I mean as great as the KP girls are, occasionally you still see guys saying the session was just okay and no repeat. Sometimes there is simply no connection. If you can't deal with duds, maybe the hobby is not for you.

  14. #9933
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrilHouse  [View Original Post]
    Ahhhh a newer member. Once you hobby a while you will see with the AMP / spas that are mentioned here there isn't a huge difference. If you look back a few months ago the whole VIP wasn't even around until Papa introduced it subtly by saying tip xyz for best etc. Then all of sudden you have these packages LOL. A good number of reviews are done by papa / shills. It truly dilutes the true reviews. They are no different from the standard service you get at other spas, beauty is in the eye of beholder. If you are really looking for a more VIP experience an actual apartment escort would be better. The apartment is more VIP than the drive thru at some places. Like they say sometimes you want a quick experience or a more longer.
    Yeah, there's a reason why the one I'm probably going to go to is PD. I want to enjoy myself. Besides, their price is about is much as you would spend on a half way decent date anyway.

  15. #9932

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I went in to see Anne for the second time yesterday and I was 1000% satisfied yet again. Great shower with kissing and lots of suckin. After that the tease was 10/10 and so was the rimming. She gets her tongue deep in there. Also the cat bath kinda tickles me but still great. BJ skills are amazing. Every time I see her natural boobs I am amazed. They are probably the best I have seen. She wasn't down for as many positions with me this time as I am assuming the guy before me took her to pound town from the sounds of it when I first arrived LOL. I forgot how tiny she was when I first saw her. The girls in room 2 and 3 both looked great. 2 looked a little shy and 3 wanted action. After finishing with Anne I wanted more so I checked out Tokyo. They only had 2 girls when I went. The tattoo one has nice lips and is thinner so I went with her. I finally tried nuru and it did feel nice. Just wish it was longer and I got more action in there. The girl did give me an amazing BJ tho. No teasing which sucked and her massage was also 2/10 but I wasn't there for that anyway. She was very tight and I enjoyed my time with her. In the end I regretted not trying out number 2 or 3 from PD instead but at least now I know how the nuru feels like for the first time. You guys have some great spots here. I forgot to mention that in Tokyo I could hear an older Mexican dude just keep bitching about the prices. Cmon man you know how it works. They got to pay the rent and bills too. Stop being cheap, if you can't afford the service save up some more money. BTW the tattoo girl speaks no English so you'll have to use her phone app translator. I find it easy that both locations accept Zelle or cash app too. If anyone here ever comes to Indiana you can PM me. I have got the hook up for 10/10 Brazilian ladies. They are thick and GFE but the cost is a little bit higher than Asian massage or apartment.
    Do recall the name of the tattoo'd one at Tokyo?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape