Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 922 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9932

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I went in to see Anne for the second time yesterday and I was 1000% satisfied yet again. Great shower with kissing and lots of suckin. After that the tease was 10/10 and so was the rimming. She gets her tongue deep in there. Also the cat bath kinda tickles me but still great. BJ skills are amazing. Every time I see her natural boobs I am amazed. They are probably the best I have seen. She wasn't down for as many positions with me this time as I am assuming the guy before me took her to pound town from the sounds of it when I first arrived LOL. I forgot how tiny she was when I first saw her. The girls in room 2 and 3 both looked great. 2 looked a little shy and 3 wanted action. After finishing with Anne I wanted more so I checked out Tokyo. They only had 2 girls when I went. The tattoo one has nice lips and is thinner so I went with her. I finally tried nuru and it did feel nice. Just wish it was longer and I got more action in there. The girl did give me an amazing BJ tho. No teasing which sucked and her massage was also 2/10 but I wasn't there for that anyway. She was very tight and I enjoyed my time with her. In the end I regretted not trying out number 2 or 3 from PD instead but at least now I know how the nuru feels like for the first time. You guys have some great spots here. I forgot to mention that in Tokyo I could hear an older Mexican dude just keep bitching about the prices. Cmon man you know how it works. They got to pay the rent and bills too. Stop being cheap, if you can't afford the service save up some more money. BTW the tattoo girl speaks no English so you'll have to use her phone app translator. I find it easy that both locations accept Zelle or cash app too. If anyone here ever comes to Indiana you can PM me. I have got the hook up for 10/10 Brazilian ladies. They are thick and GFE but the cost is a little bit higher than Asian massage or apartment.
    Do recall the name of the tattoo'd one at Tokyo?

  2. #9931

    Yeah I'm kinda the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Masalic  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest, if you're not willing to pay the VIP rate what's the point in even going?
    I come up to Chicago for the providers and services. I know what I get around where I'm from and it's really shitty service and most providers have GPS so I don't even bother. Yes my drive sucks (coming and going), but for what's it's worth I have not had any bad services. Though I do dish put that dough, I do want a duo eventually like SF post about but I may have to live off of can soup and cup ramen for a month. Anyway, I do feel ya about trying to get it in quick but sometimes it might be worth it just to save up and come for the VIP. Sorry rambling again. Be safe.

  3. #9930
    Quote Originally Posted by Masalic  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest, if you're not willing to pay the VIP rate what's the point in even going?
    Ahhhh a newer member. Once you hobby a while you will see with the AMP / spas that are mentioned here there isn't a huge difference. If you look back a few months ago the whole VIP wasn't even around until Papa introduced it subtly by saying tip xyz for best etc. Then all of sudden you have these packages LOL. A good number of reviews are done by papa / shills. It truly dilutes the true reviews. They are no different from the standard service you get at other spas, beauty is in the eye of beholder. If you are really looking for a more VIP experience an actual apartment escort would be better. The apartment is more VIP than the drive thru at some places. Like they say sometimes you want a quick experience or a more longer.

  4. #9929
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I've had similar experience many times recently (apartments and spas in general, not just PD). Unfortunately I think the girls are now expecting you to pay VIP rates so anything less is a let down to them. I get it, just don't like it. When "VIP" becomes the norm regular service really suffers. I wouldn't be surprised if VIP rates go above $350 soon.

    Anyway, at least PD openly advertises that the 140/160 rate only gets you standard service so its not like they are lying to you.
    I'll be honest, if you're not willing to pay the VIP rate what's the point in even going?

  5. #9928

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    First bad visit there but every visit is really rushed anyway. They should offer a QV. Went for a 30 minute session. Immediately tried to upsell to VIP. Once declined, tried to raise the agreed upon rate for the 30 min session. She was pissed at the second no and provided minimum service so I pounded her like a street walker. Looks like I'll be trying out other places.
    I've had similar experience many times recently (apartments and spas in general, not just PD). Unfortunately I think the girls are now expecting you to pay VIP rates so anything less is a let down to them. I get it, just don't like it. When "VIP" becomes the norm regular service really suffers. I wouldn't be surprised if VIP rates go above $350 soon.

    Anyway, at least PD openly advertises that the 140/160 rate only gets you standard service so its not like they are lying to you.

  6. #9927

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Been off the radar here lately but have a free afternoon and planning on heading to Chinatown to visit a spot. Definitely wanting to make this a sure-fire VIP x 2 at one of the quality spots. But unsure which are only 1 pop in VIP vs. 2 pop for 3. PD / Tokyo is only 1 pop correct? Anyone enlighten me?
    You'll just have to ask when you get to one of the places or confirm with the bookers beforehand. At PD, it's girl dependent, they post the rates on their website. Looks like Anne is currently 2 pops for $500. She's been reviewed plenty so you'll get the sure-fire VIP you're looking for but it might be out of your budget.

    Most of the AAMP places are trying to churn out customers so you might not get 2 pops guaranteed everywhere.

  7. #9926

    VIP x 2 for 3. Locations?

    Hi guys,

    Been off the radar here lately but have a free afternoon and planning on heading to Chinatown to visit a spot. Definitely wanting to make this a sure-fire VIP x 2 at one of the quality spots. But unsure which are only 1 pop in VIP vs. 2 pop for 3. — PD / Tokyo is only 1 pop correct? Anyone enlighten me?

  8. #9925
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    PD Anne and Tokyo tattoo lady

    I went in to see Anne for the second time yesterday and I was 1000% satisfied yet again. Great shower with kissing and lots of suckin. After that the tease was 10/10 and so was the rimming. She gets her tongue deep in there. Also the cat bath kinda tickles me but still great. BJ skills are amazing. Every time I see her natural boobs I am amazed. They are probably the best I have seen. She wasn't down for as many positions with me this time as I am assuming the guy before me took her to pound town from the sounds of it when I first arrived LOL. I forgot how tiny she was when I first saw her. The girls in room 2 and 3 both looked great. 2 looked a little shy and 3 wanted action. After finishing with Anne I wanted more so I checked out Tokyo. They only had 2 girls when I went. The tattoo one has nice lips and is thinner so I went with her. I finally tried nuru and it did feel nice. Just wish it was longer and I got more action in there. The girl did give me an amazing BJ tho. No teasing which sucked and her massage was also 2/10 but I wasn't there for that anyway. She was very tight and I enjoyed my time with her. In the end I regretted not trying out number 2 or 3 from PD instead but at least now I know how the nuru feels like for the first time. You guys have some great spots here. I forgot to mention that in Tokyo I could hear an older Mexican dude just keep bitching about the prices. Cmon man you know how it works. They got to pay the rent and bills too. Stop being cheap, if you can't afford the service save up some more money. BTW the tattoo girl speaks no English so you'll have to use her phone app translator. I find it easy that both locations accept Zelle or cash app too. If anyone here ever comes to Indiana you can PM me. I have got the hook up for 10/10 Brazilian ladies. They are thick and GFE but the cost is a little bit higher than Asian massage or apartment.

  9. #9924

    KP Bianca

    Short review, Bianca has fantastic boobs on a tiny body, she spends the entire time pleasing. She's got to be among the best at BBBJ.

    So all the eleven TER reviews of "Sexy Bianca" are from October, so I knew some guys got pretty excited about her. Except for one review where he shot too soon, all 8's and 9's on the service. I was trying to get myself off of the KP habit, but I just could not resist. Bianca is tiny, under 5 feet and under 100 pounds. The photos COULD be her, but I am pretty certain the photos are not of her body. Bianca is curved for such a tiny body, but has a skinny spinner Korean flat ass. The TER reviews talk about her fantastic boobs and ass. WELL, the boobs are fantastic. I am virtually sure her fantastic D's are natural. So, except for the flatness of her ass, her body is really a delight everywhere else. I kept talking about her fantastic body and she said, "But you don't like my face? No, that wasn't it. It was just that her body is really mesmerizing. I switched to constantly talking about her beautiful face and that really stroked her ego.

    Bianca started out with some LFK and it was a challenge to ever get her to DFK, but once I did, the DFK was sensual, playful, very fun. So her hesitancy to share her tongue was a great "foreplay" leading to a great buildup. Until I got DFK, I kept going back to titty-face making out with her nipples. On a tiny body, her barely-D cups looked huge. Come to think about it, against her tiny mouth, my bat looked even more huge.

    After a decent standing BBBJ where she had me watch in the mirror, I got on my knees and put her on the bed to worship her body. Bianca started the fake excited squeals as I showed her breasts what kind of DFK I would like. She continued the fake excitement as I started the DATY, but then she realized it was going to last until she was actually satisfied and she stopped the fakeness and shuddered a bit and really had a nice O.

    Bianca's best service is her cock worship. She got onto the bed to continue the BBBJ. She does DT and great BLS and slurping and hitting it against her mouth. She takes drinks of water and uses it to slurp down the head. She also adds in tit-fucking. I replaced her hands on her tits with mine and she really seriously went to town tit-fucking me. She wiped the lube off her boobs when done as she knew I would be getting my face back in-between those babies. I can see where one reviewer shot too early because Bianca just kept going and going with her excellent BBBJ with cock worship. Particularly the ball play while stroking with her hand is out of this world. I had to break it off. She went to P2 P and I almost finished but caught her in time and said I wanted a cock break. I made out with her titties and pushed for the DFK, still didn't get it. I told her to sit on my face for another round of DATY and she was able to find a second O faster because she moved around my tongue. Funny how, after that second O, she was more responsive with the DFK. I simply said "Open your mouth, give me your tongue" and the rest of the session had great DFK.

    Bianca is responsive to requests as I had already learned. I think constantly talking about her beautiful face made her give me the DFK more fully. I swear we were like teen lovers by the end of our time. The CFS was slow at my request as I had edged so much. I don't know but I do think Bianca typically puts a guy over the edge during cock worship and offers a second shot. Don't quote me as I kept to long play with one finish. I never did K-9 as I wanted to make out with her nipples and her tongue. I had her go back to that incredible BBBJ and BLS. All the edging made me need to have her finish me with her hand while making out with her.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 11-01-23 at 17:41. Reason: More details

  10. #9923

    Well, there went NNN

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After long 6 months, the one and only queen of service Anne is back in Chicago! Well, if you regularly check the PD website the night before the new rotation (new rotation starts on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month) you would have known that last night already. Not sure what time they updated their website last night, but Anne was listed when I checked around 10 pm or so. We have been texting since she arrived back in the US last month, so I knew her arrival date already. I have dropped hints a couple of times before, but on purpose I kept the date unknown because I wanted to go first haha!

    Despite my best efforts, I did not get to PD until about 10 minutes after their 10 am opening. Door guy said some guy came at 9:45 already and there is another guy waiting. Damn Dan Ryan traffic. Figuring the second guy most likely will be doing the one hour session, I left. To see Anne and not do the GFE session is just not wise. You will be missing her signature move which you will only find from her.

    Texted Anne after and apologized for not being able to see her on day 1. She was slightly disappointed, but she said she is scheduled for 3 months here in Chicago so I have times. This is more of a PSA post than a review, but she has at least 15 good reviews so another one won't make any difference.
    Yay! Second. Got to see her! Went on Charlie's recommendation once. A-class service.

  11. #9922

    Queen of service Anne is back in Chicago

    After long 6 months, the one and only queen of service Anne is back in Chicago! Well, if you regularly check the PD website the night before the new rotation (new rotation starts on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month) you would have known that last night already. Not sure what time they updated their website last night, but Anne was listed when I checked around 10 pm or so. We have been texting since she arrived back in the US last month, so I knew her arrival date already. I have dropped hints a couple of times before, but on purpose I kept the date unknown because I wanted to go first haha!

    Despite my best efforts, I did not get to PD until about 10 minutes after their 10 am opening. Door guy said some guy came at 9:45 already and there is another guy waiting. Damn Dan Ryan traffic. Figuring the second guy most likely will be doing the one hour session, I left. To see Anne and not do the GFE session is just not wise. You will be missing her signature move which you will only find from her.

    Texted Anne after and apologized for not being able to see her on day 1. She was slightly disappointed, but she said she is scheduled for 3 months here in Chicago so I have times. This is more of a PSA post than a review, but she has at least 15 good reviews so another one won't make any difference. If you are new to Anne, check her reviews and then go see her. For those of you who have been waiting for her return, don't all go at the same time lol. Like I said, she is scheduled for 3 months. Plenty of opportunities to see her. Will try to catch her again soon.

    Oh, the website pics are her pics. Glamour pics, but hers. Room 3 Lisa's pics are real too. Caught a glimpse of her. Really young. Probably should have stayed and see her, but was worried that Anne might get jealous haha.

    www.pinkdiamondchi.com

  12. #9921

    PD Anne is Back

    Anne arrived today. Great as always. I am sure you all saw reviews before she left. Beautiful young body with natural d and amazing service enjoys cim. SF.

  13. #9920

    The Age Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Object00  [View Original Post]
    One trick I ask East Asian women (Not sure if it works with SEA), "What's your Chinese Zodiac?" And all will tell you their sign they are born, (horse, ox, dog, dragon, etc) and can point it in my mind her age.

    For example, I've asked my Chinese ATF her sign, she told me "horse" (horse 1978,1990, 2002). I can tell she's not young, so immediately 1978.
    I have done the same exact thing! Typically the provider is shocked you even know about the zodiac signs (if you aren't asian), especially when you're like "I'm a xxxxx, what are you?" They are usually pretty quick to respond and truthfully at that. Then simple deduction and you have an age.

    I do also agree though, if they are hot AF, age doesn't matter.

  14. #9919
    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    First bad visit there but every visit is really rushed anyway. They should offer a QV. Went for a 30 minute session. Immediately tried to upsell to VIP. Once declined, tried to raise the agreed upon rate for the 30 min session.
    Can anyone else verify if this is a common occurance?

  15. #9918
    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    First bad visit there but every visit is really rushed anyway. They should offer a QV. Went for a 30 minute session. Immediately tried to upsell to VIP. Once declined, tried to raise the agreed upon rate for the 30 min session.
    Which room number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape