Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 13816
-
11-03-23 15:53 #9946Banned Member

Posts: 443Thought about it
Never realized how close the KP location is to where I can be at w / o suspicion. A quick stop and done.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
Plus parking at the casino and grabbing a rideshare to the Ohare apts might be another option as well. Had to do some recon today.
-
11-03-23 15:39 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp
KoreanpalaceDOT biz lists TER after the rate. 387758.
Originally Posted by YeahItsMe
[View Original Post]
Most TER are from a different city as they travel and none are living in Chicago.
If you aren't already approved, they usually take months to approve you.Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 11-03-23 at 15:41. Reason: Add info
-
11-03-23 13:47 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 131Julie at KP
If you're looking for an Asian woman who delivers k-girl service in the body of a latina with D+ naturals. Julie is your girl.
Had a fun time, standard for this agency.
-
11-03-23 13:40 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 176Lisa room 3 at PD
Got a chance to see Lisa at PD in room three. Cute young girl with perky natural c and enhance firm butt. Fun time, she put on black stockings and had me cut out the crotch and go to town 😀. Good bbj skills, lots of energy in any position- not afraid to give for long period of time. Nice clean pink pussy although covered with Bush. Enjoyed the grasp during doggy as the firm but gave a good hip to grab onto. She did not do a lot of kissing which I prefer but overall a positive experience worth the ride! Sf.
-
11-03-23 12:44 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 47I couldn't find a "Sexy Bianca" within 50 miles of Chi on TER any links? I'll be in Chi in a few hours would love to see her.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 12:18 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 587Nearly all of the Thai apartments are in that area.
Originally Posted by Cubs773
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 09:58 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 47O'Hare apartments?
Anybody know if there's any apartments by O'Hare? I think the closet one I know of is Skokie but looking for something closer to O'Hare. If you do know of any please DM me.
-
11-03-23 09:49 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 213Unless
With all due respect, unless you have an SO looking at your Uber history, relax. For now at least, we are still free to travel to any address we want. Plus since what I have heard about parking issues near Ohare apts, rideshare etc seems like a nice option.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 00:41 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 172Uber
I have used Uber to go to the apartments in Chicago idk about O'hare. Usually I only use Uber to go to apartments when I drop some Acid for a heightened orgasmic experience, but trying to drive myself in that state is just a no go. I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to use a Uber to get there and remain lowkey, you can just set up the location to drop you off a couple blocks away if you’d like.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 23:49 #9937Banned Member

Posts: 443Help
Has anyone used uber to go and visit any of the apt girls near ohare??
Probably my best best to stay low key and keep my whereabouts unknown or known and not be where I said. If you catch my drift.
-
11-02-23 23:45 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 1714Fair point, but as you correctly pointed out it happens everywhere, not just at one place like the original poster made it out to be.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
I think I made a post recently on this topic. Most of the apartment girls are here for 10 to 15 days. And most of them don't come back. So if you are a 140 guy, chances are you won't tip and won't be repeating. If they think you won't tip and won't repeat, what is their motivation to give you good service. It's just human nature.
If you constantly are finding girls with attitude at the 140 rate, maybe save up and try VIP once. Sure you can fuck 2 140 girls for every VIP session, but are you really saving money or having fun though. Maybe I am getting old, but I would rather have one good session over 2 lousy sessions.
-
11-02-23 23:10 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 416Expectations
My point was primarily aimed at the ladies expectations and how that affects their performance. Paying for basic service then getting somebody with a pouty / disgruntled attitude because she's not getting the VIP rate is my issue.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 21:45 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 1714People need to have proper expectations. Basic means just that, basic cbj and cfs. VIP comes with mutual shower with the girl, BBBJ, body slide, catbath, rimming and kissing. If guys don't need those activities or don't think the extra cost is worth it, then stick with basic. It's that simple. Just like airlines have basic economy seat and first class seat, if you don't think first class seat is worth the extra cost then buy economy seat. No one is forcing you to buy first class seat, just like no one is forcing you to do VIP.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
Yes, I know this is not a perfect analogy as paying for VIP doesn't guarantee you a good time (you will at least get the activities that I listed though) while paying for first class seat at least you know what you are getting. But since when is seeing a girl a guarantee. I mean as great as the KP girls are, occasionally you still see guys saying the session was just okay and no repeat. Sometimes there is simply no connection. If you can't deal with duds, maybe the hobby is not for you.
-
11-02-23 18:11 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 103Yeah, there's a reason why the one I'm probably going to go to is PD. I want to enjoy myself. Besides, their price is about is much as you would spend on a half way decent date anyway.
Originally Posted by ThrilHouse
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:15 #9932Regular Member

Posts: 7Name?
Do recall the name of the tattoo'd one at Tokyo?
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




