Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 32125
-
11-03-23 16:25 #25495Senior Member

Posts: 328Asian Amy
Visited Asian Amy today for the first time. Was trying for weeks but she can be a bit hard to contact. She is an Indy who works out of an apartment in Franconia and has advertised in Bedpage-Massage for years. Only works M / F 11 am to 6 pm so it's best to contact her weekdays morning before 11. Text her and she will ask for your name / race / age and will text again with apartment number when you arrive.
Opened the door and was met by a 30/40's chubby Thai lady with long hair short dress and nice make-up. Reached out for a DFK and she opened up and reciprocated. She led me into the spare bedroom which had a massage table and another DFK before I realized that we had never discussed donations. She ran through her menu, 120 HHr massage + HJ up to 260 Hr for everything, plus a 40 surcharge for bare. After the third long DFK I settled for 300 everything bare.
Solo shower in her bedroom bath and face down on the massage table she started a Thai massage with oil that was impressive. Before we started I asked if we could just skip the massage and she insisted but now glad she did. After 15 min she asked for the flip and she stripped out of her dress to reveal and cute but chubby body with a few rolls. She climbed up on top of me for more DFK and BBBJ. I'm long but thin and she has no issues with DT. She started to hop on CG but I asked for DATY first and she laid on the table sideways for complete access.
Her box was completely bare and a but puffy but a enjoyment to munch on. I gave her an "O", fake or not IDK, and slipped it in standing mish. That box is tight and I had to go back to DATY and then got on the table with her for MISH just to not blow early but still didn't last more than 5 min. After, we just cuddled on the table in our own juices and traded experiences on the Land of Smiles for a while until the temptation became too much for round 2.
I went back to extended DTAY before realizing it was my cream pie and then took her K9 before finishing standing MISH. Time was almost up so another solo shower, more hugs and kisses, and one last short DATY at the front door before she let me out. Will definitely return on attitude and IOP alone even at that high price point. I might go back just for the Thai Massage.
-
11-03-23 14:18 #25494Regular Member

Posts: 25Best Therapy
I couldn't find Best Therapy, is it called Best Therapeutic? That was the only one that popped up.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 23:22 #25493Banned Member

Posts: 229Vietnamese girls back from CA
Got a friendly text that 2 of the hot Vietnamese girls are back at Best Therapy in Chantilly and supposedly another one to arrive on the 6th.
I am planning my weekend now! Last time they were here they were hot and delightful.
Tasty.
Treat the girls nice and they will treat you very nice.
I do tip well so there is little negotiation and they remember me.
Treat them well so they keep coming back, again and again, please.
DC.
-
11-02-23 18:46 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 223Amazing
PA, you are right on my friend! I've been to breeze 4 times based on reviews and I never, ever received services along those lines.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
Regards.
PJ.
-
11-02-23 18:05 #25491Senior Member

Posts: 427If you ever wondered what a review by ChatAI or similar tech might read like.
I think it might read something just like the attached posting.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
Originally Posted by Sexture96
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:19 #25490Senior Member

Posts: 88Tyson's Well Being
Anyone knows Gina is still available? She was a working horse here.
-
11-02-23 15:34 #25489Senior Member

Posts: 176Interestingly enough, I received a random text from her recently, where she said I came to visit for a massage a year ago. She said she thought I may have been looking for extra services? Long story short, she said she is now in Woodbridge and would like to see me for "full-on service" and quoted $1.5 15 min.
$2.5 hhr.
$5.0 hr.
Prices seemed steep.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 07:58 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 66No deep blue balls here. Sophia from Breeze Massage in Herndon emptied me good yallll
Had a fun night at the Escape Room in the Herndon Centre, but decided to break away and do my own thing later on since things were wrapping up. Scrolling through my phone for some AMP recommendations, I found a spot around Herndon Pkwy and Elden called Breeze Massage and Spa. Never been but wanted to give them a shot. Think I went to another AMP near there a while back but all I got were some dilapidated ass lady that ended in some deep blue balls lmfao.
But yeah I didn't make an appointment. I just walked in and the wait time to be paired with Sophia was such a. Breeze. To say the least, LOL. Sophia had that natural sexy charisma going. I legit enjoyed talking to her because her English was actually good. Like above what you would typically encounter at any of these Asian spots. Sophia was all natural oriental, but she had an almost Greek like exotic figure. Just eyeballing, I'd say 36 D knockers no doubt. Wanted to suffocate myself in them. Too bad I didn't titt fuck them. Maybe next time. Did smell yummy as hell fuuuuuuuu. Either way, a nice change compared to some 4 X4's that we have all come across.
For real though, her legit massage + her English skills really made this a nice experience for that alone. Seriously, it was such a. Breeze. To get my requests across and understood. I've been recovering from an injured rotator cuff and she handled the range of motions like a pro. When I wanted her to go ham on my lumbar, hell yeah she really put some elbow into it. Really appreciated that she literally entertained every thing I asked. Top to bottom, she nailed it.
Including a top notch HJ to earn that fat tip.
LOL that same type of professionalism for the customer carried on to the HJ. I didn't really test the waters for more, but damn yall. There was nothing idle from her. Her hands were always doing something and the way she moved them up and down and all around the shaft was almost like a work of art. And those light teases and scratches on them balls was just icing on the cake. Didn't feel rushed and didn't feel like she was just going through the motions. Definitely not blue balls. She emptied me dry. For that night. A no fuss HJ is all I needed to end a good night. Above and beyond for a rub and tug. Good fucking shit Sophia.
-
11-01-23 23:11 #25487Senior Member

Posts: 195Bloody hell mate, the rock in the middle of the pacific. Only good stop for pussy and beers for thousands of miles lmao.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
I don't think you're ugly american friend is lying. As they say on the ship, " she might be a 4 in port but out in the ocean with thousands of horny sailors, she is threading the line of 10" LOL I.
I hear alot of the military guys talk about passing around that one sheila and then she gets knocked up and no one knows who the dad is etc. Histarical!
-
11-01-23 23:07 #25486Senior Member

Posts: 195Maybe
I've tried contacting them but no luck. Will have to be a repeat for a while before this happens LOL. But you could be spot on however its different adrenaline when its at an actual spa or parlor, something to do with doing it in secrecy.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 17:40 #25485Senior Member

Posts: 290And if you ever find yourself down in Hampton Roads (Portsmouth) I have one for you that will meet you at her spa whenever you're ready. No matter the time.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 16:25 #25484Senior Member

Posts: 152Late night munchies
Some of the Thai indies might be open to seeing you late in the night. I think Ronda, Candy might be good options for this.
Originally Posted by PapiKulo
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 15:06 #25483Senior Member

Posts: 328Guam, the memories
Took a HOP from Travis to Clark on a C-5 way back in 1985 that had a layover in Guam. Landed in the late evening so me and this guy I met on the plane asked the taxi driver where the party was. He took us to this big bar showing porn on the monitors and filled with Jap girls. Ended up fucking one in the back room before they closed at 3 am and on the way back to Anderson had the Taxi driver stop by the beach so we could skinny dip in the Pacific and I could wash the pussy juice off before getting back on the Galaxy.
Originally Posted by PapiKulo
[View Original Post]
Military guys will know what I'm talking about. Memories.
On another note, I once met this ugly American girl who told me she was the first female sailor assigned to Guam in the late 80's. She was butt ugly but claimed to have made over 100 K in side hustles that year.
-
11-01-23 11:32 #25482Senior Member

Posts: 19524 hrs
Ok gents so just throwing a bone here:
I wish these massage parlors open 24 hrs 7 days a week. Sometimes the mood strikes you at 1 am and jerking off won't do it LOL.
In Guam (where my most play Ys been) the shops open 24 hrs and man nothing like waking up and going in at 0500 and bang one out shower and he ready for work. Awake and ready to seize the day! Or after the young ones keep teasing you at the bars, you go shag a oriental Sheila on your way home at 3 am. And from experience, sometimes the girls get a little more freaky during the late night and early mornings because of the "secrecy" and the thought of getting shagged at quiet hours.
Once I start making good times and friends with some ladies and or mamasan, I want pitch the idea that they should open 24 hrs but to only a very few selected guys. All by word of mouth and secure communication and good history with customers. Alls I'm saying is the pus should be available 24/7 LOL.
Or maybe some of you gents know of a place or some girls who are open 24 UTR.
-
11-01-23 11:14 #25481Senior Member

Posts: 215Camelia Spa
Okay so I let the little head do the thinking on this one.
Had a moment and swung by one evening. I ring the bell and a mamasan opens the door and rushes me in. She brings me to the room all happy and excited. I was hoping to find something younger and almost backed out. She grabs junior and asks what I want. Well, as I am being massaged I am at the crossroads of do I roll out and walk over to another spa in the complex and see if I can be tended to by someone way younger or go with the eager beaver that is giving me a standing handy. Well little guy win and I handed over a. 5 for the half. She asks if I wanted to fuck and tells me $$. I told her no, all I wanted was a BBBJ. I told her only $. 2 and she accepted. Okay, that was easy.
She left the room and came back while yelling at another mamasan in another room that was watching tv as I walked in. So I am already naked giving my semi a little stoke and all of a sudden she get naked. I'm so unsure about what's happening right now but I go with the flow. She grabs junior and grabs a condom and starts stroking and rolling it on. I try to stop her because that's not the deal but she insists (a little language barrier is at play as well). At this point my curiosity kicks in and lets it happen because I really just need to nut. She starts sucking and making noises like this is the egg roll she has had for years so I got super hard. After 5 minutes of sucking she stops and lays down and tells me to fuck her. Okay, let's do this. I ended up fucking for about 5 minutes and her cohort yells about another dude coming in. Her friend opens the door while I am fucking her and she ends up talking to her as I am inside her. She jumps up and says sorry and tells me to wait. She gets dressed, and a few minutes of weird shuffling noises outside my room and a new gentle mongers voice, in walks in her partner. She immediately gets naked, strips the old condom off and places a new one. She drops to the floor and sucks me for awhile happy as can be. She then lays on the table and tells me to fuck her. Well alright, I don't back down from a challenge. I end up fucking her for the remainder of my half hour.
I bust out a huge load. She is happy, I am happy, apparently the did in the next room is happy, and I clean up and go about my merry way.
5 for hhr.
$. 2 for CBJ, FS, switcheroo, CBJ, FS.
Mamasan. Not young, not thin, typical older with a gut, hungry mouths.
Will not repeat because I want it younger and better looking IMHO.










Reply With Quote




