Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 24703
-
11-02-23 17:25 #21628Senior Member

Posts: 339Good massage only. No innuendo remarks either. This goes for all of the AMPs in St Charles county.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:21 #21627Regular Member

Posts: 24K and Cy
I've been to both K and Cy once. Fair massage, little tease, I've only had DIY offered in st. Charles county.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:54 #21626Senior Member

Posts: 195Interested me too
I am also interested to know about these places please dm me anyone know more, thanks.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:19 #21625Regular Member

Posts: 5Ofallon Mo
Has anyone tried CY Massage, K Massage, or Z Spa in the Ofallon St Peters area?
-
11-02-23 11:44 #21624Senior Member

Posts: 340Jasmine Ballwin
I stopped in at Jasmine again last week and got lucky yet again on walk-in availability. I also got the same girl as last time and was hopeful for more. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. Much more teasing and deliberate contact with my cock during the massage and also a great butt massage where she quite intentionally went up and down my ass and down to my balls. On the flip, she continued to tease as she massaged my inner thighs and started lightly massaging the boys. I pulled the towel off and she said "good tip?" I nodded and she positioned herself to give me access to her body. None of her clothes came off but she seemed to enjoy me rubbing her ass and between her legs as well as reaching under her shirt. Tried to get her to raise her shirt and take off her bra but she just giggled and politely said no. The finish was nice as she oiled me up and spit on my cock multiple times to get things nice and lubed up. I'll definitely be going back and hopefully things continue to progress on future visits. $60 for the hour and $60 tip.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 17:41 #21623Senior Member

Posts: 411If you dr first timer, I'd say some. After that, yes.
Originally Posted by MysteryMan115
[View Original Post]
They raised their price to 175. In general, I usually tip 20% if it's good and I want to come back again with any provider.
-
11-01-23 16:04 #21622Regular Member

Posts: 24Produce tip
Does she allow for MT?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
What amount of tip is expected above the 1.6?
-
11-01-23 13:03 #21621Senior Member

Posts: 411Brea is great. Definitely give her a go.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:12 #21620Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica this brings up old memories
I agree with Tony on this note on another note anybody know what ever happened to Monica she was so much fun I would like to know what happened to her just PM me thanks I just joined site always used rubmaps in the past.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 08:31 #21619Senior Member

Posts: 249Sophia
I've seen Sophia with prolux. Very nice girl with a sweet attitude. Very sensual massage with a great HJ he. I don't believe extras are on in the table but will bring it up next time I see her.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 06:29 #21618Senior Member

Posts: 87Leslie L
Yes. Leslie still sees some old clients but very limited and very discreet.
Originally Posted by Hank56
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 00:00 #21617Senior Member

Posts: 222Tried Brea out a couple weeks ago. She was awesome. So sweet and easy to talk to and a great personality. The massage itself was not great. Felt more like she was moisturizing my body with lotion than a decent rub or massage. However, her personality and the ending made it all worthwhile. I will definitely be seeing her again and I recommend you do the same.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 17:39 #21616Senior Member

Posts: 95Tried Brea sometime back it was not bad but no BJ only HE with sensual session.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 15:37 #21615Regular Member

Posts: 4Olivia ProLux
Long time lurker, first time poster. Saw Olivia with ProLux yesterday afternoon. She was hot! Long red hair, petite build with nice rack and ass. Offered a few extras. No BJ unfortunately but what I got was exciting enough for me. Anyone seen any of the other girls with ProLux? Was thinking of trying out the others but not sure.
-
10-31-23 11:52 #21614Senior Member

Posts: 339(I have been on / off this site for 15 yrs) Yes you will find reviews that appear to be promoting a certain business, possibly because that person has a connection to the owner, manager etc. I agree, Zen is a nice clean store and good massage only (I haven't had any FUN since Monica worked there 4-5 years ago). She was the only one I was aware of and the reason for my repeated visits.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
There are many many exaggerated reports on this site, false boasting. Its a public forum, ya take the good with the bad reporting.
HINT. Use the advance search option.










Reply With Quote




