Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21527
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Any of you gentleman have any experience with Lilly? She goes by Sensual Lilly on RubRankings. I searched back as far as August and had no luck finding a review. I did see one for a Lilly in St Charles but according to that review, that Lilly is no longer in the business or at least doesn't advertise. The Lilly on RubRankings has a very nice rack and is asking 200 for a 1 hr appointment. Just curious what that experience is like and what to expect for that amount. Also curious what area she is in. Her ad doesn't specify.

    BB.
    She's a nice lady & her photos are real. HJ only.

  2. #21526

    Lilly

    Any of you gentleman have any experience with Lilly? She goes by Sensual Lilly on RubRankings. I searched back as far as August and had no luck finding a review. I did see one for a Lilly in St Charles but according to that review, that Lilly is no longer in the business or at least doesn't advertise. The Lilly on RubRankings has a very nice rack and is asking 200 for a 1 hr appointment. Just curious what that experience is like and what to expect for that amount. Also curious what area she is in. Her ad doesn't specify.

    BB.

  3. #21525
    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    I have some major issues with back, set up a appointment with Scarlett. She was very responsive to my needs offering numerous suggestions to help my condition. She is trained in the healing arts and knows her craft. She worked all the kinks out and on the flip response to my request and eager to please. As always I left feeling happy. She is a professional full service provider with no bullshit to put up with.
    Does she still do her covid screening crap? I tried her twice (pre fee uppage to $200 or so) and both times she failed to get me off with HE, I didn't bother coming back again for further service.

  4. #21524

    Jasmine Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I walked in. It is why I ended up with 30 minutes. I drove by and saw one customer car and hit an ATM. Then headed back. As luck would have it, customer I saw was leaving when I got back. I think they had two rooms going.

    It was 3-4 Friday afternoon. A bunch of horndogs try to start their weekend right so to speak. I lucked out.
    I stopped by Jasmine last week after trying to call ahead and it just rang endlessly so I took my chances on a walk-in. Someone was just coming down the stairs as I walked in and a younger attractive girl asked me to wait in the lobby for a few minutes. She then escorted me upstairs to a room and I asked for an hour session ($60). Being somewhat experienced, I expected an older woman to come in the room and to my surprise, it was the woman who I met in the lobby. Probably early 30's at most with a tight little body. Massage was good with some moderate but intentional teasing where she'd brush my balls and shaft as she spent a lot of time on my butt and thighs. On the flip, she kept the towel over my cock but still with some teasing and she allowed some OTC touch on her legs, ass and tits. I knew we were probably running short on time and pulled the towel off my cock and unfortunately she only offered DIY but pulled her shirt up (kept her bra on) and put her leg up on the table to allow me access between her legs. I tried to get my hands under her bra and in her tight little yoga pants but she politely declined. Nonetheless she seems to enjoy me rubbing her through her pants with one hand while I took care of myself with the other. Perhaps I'll try again to see if she'll help next time instead of DIY but it was a good experience with an attractive younger Asian. I left a $40 tip.

  5. #21523

    She's a bit different definitely not for me anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us reasons why you did not pass the interview?

    I was / am strongly considering contacting her. I would not waste money and time if I know her selection criteria based on your experience.

    Regards.
    You have to pay for a meet 30 bucks. Just to see if she likes you. Then fill out a personal form for her to review. She sent mine via texts. I mentioned I'm in a relationship and she wanted confirmation that the person is cool with what she was going to do to me. Because she's a honest loving caring person that has feeling towards other women bla bla bla. If I did all that she would let me see her for $250. I've already blocked her number.

  6. #21522

    Summer vs summerz

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised by that but this is the ad I always thought this was Summer: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-3p-30852.html and that ad has the same phone number that was on Summerz end Retreat ad. I double checked the numbers at the time to make sure.
    That's not the number I used for summer in Lemay. The picture doesn't look like her either. That looks like summerz ad.

    I saw summer for first time Thursday, it was very pleasant experience with a good massage and finish. 100 total one hour. She told me gave me different options of times, I picked noon and had no issues at all. I will see again in future.

  7. #21521

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    I also enjoy to hear her stories with the complicated characters and plots. Her beauty is second to none and worth the admission price.
    Could someone DM me Abbey James Instagram account info? Thanks.

  8. #21520

    Relax and Rejuvenate and Reconsider

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a person that caters to her regulars and ghosts new clients. That was my experience. I've never seen her.

    Several months ago, I booked this person. I also had text messages from two drastically different dialects before and after being ghosted day of booking. One text with garbled misspellings confirming an appointment. Then, after the ghosting and hearing zero day of booking despite several text messages sent by me, I inquired next day to see what happened and wished her well. I received an intelligible text message with no misspellings explaining there had been text issues. I think I'm in the minority here because her regulars herein swear by her. I wish her well (truly I do) but there's no chance I'd ever try to pursue another booking. That's just me speaking for myself, YMMV, etc etc etc.
    Yeah. Tried to schedule with her recently and had set up a time for the next day, but was to confirm in the morning. Waited a while then finally texted to confirm and didn't hear back until we'll after the scheduled time, saying she had overslept and asked about re-scheduling later. I told her I couldn't do it. As mentioned before, her texts were riddled with typos and barely decipherable. It's like drunk texting only worse.

  9. #21519

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Abbey be doing some crazy stuff sometimes. It's still fun for me to get a massage while hearing her conspiracy theories and all the gruesome things she wants to do. Her cooter must be great, because the craziest ones have the best puss. Just blow a load on her boobs and its all good until the next session.
    I also enjoy to hear her stories with the complicated characters and plots. Her beauty is second to none and worth the admission price.

  10. #21518

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pass the interview LOL. How's with stipulations what's this hobby coming to.
    Can you tell us reasons why you did not pass the interview?

    I was / am strongly considering contacting her. I would not waste money and time if I know her selection criteria based on your experience.

    Regards.

  11. #21517
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Number one those are two separate ads, two separate girls and two separate numbers. Summerz offers FS. She's completely different than summer.
    I wouldn't be surprised by that but this is the ad I always thought this was Summer: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-3p-30852.html and that ad has the same phone number that was on Summerz end Retreat ad. I double checked the numbers at the time to make sure.

  12. #21516

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    I have some major issues with back, set up an appointment with Scarlett. She was very responsive to my needs offering numerous suggestions to help my condition. She is trained in the healing arts and knows her craft. She worked all the kinks out and on the flip response to my request and eager to please. As always I left feeling happy. She is a professional full service provider with no bullshit to put up with.
    To me, there are three spectacular, obviously extremely well-trained massage people I've seen that are popular in these forums. Scarlett is on par with them, if not above them in therapeutic skills (Diana and Megan are the amazing others I've seen but there are likely many more great ones I've not seen). I recall after visiting Scarlett my neck and shoulders were cracking for days afterwards. I'd be walking and suddenly my neck would creak and I'd feel a slight pop. She is really well trained and I believe she's gone to schools for various massage techniques. Her place is clean. Her communication is great as well. I like also that she lightly verifies people for everyone's safety. There was a time Scarlett had to cancel a session with me. She was so professional, so thoughtful and thorough about it and gave plenty of notice. That's a sign of a respectful person and provider. I saw her after that and she remembered it a year later (I didn't bring it up). This means she remembers her clients and that shows she cares. Yes, we pay money, but she has her act together as far as scheduling and is professional. She is very straightforward in asking what you want to accomplish with your visits in terms of massage or perhaps other things. If you have back or neck issues, she is professionally trained to help you with these issues.

  13. #21515

    You guys are wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a person that caters to her regulars and ghosts new clients. That was my experience. I've never seen her.

    Several months ago, I booked this person. I also had text messages from two drastically different dialects before and after being ghosted day of booking. One text with garbled misspellings confirming an appointment. Then, after the ghosting and hearing zero day of booking despite several text messages sent by me, I inquired next day to see what happened and wished her well. I received an intelligible text message with no misspellings explaining there had been text issues. I think I'm in the minority here because her regulars herein swear by her. I wish her well (truly I do) but there's no chance I'd ever try to pursue another booking. That's just me speaking for myself, YMMV, etc etc etc.
    Summerz and summer are two different providers.

  14. #21514

    Regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is going on with Summer (long time masseuse that everyone talks up) but she currently has two posts on Rubrankings with the same number as she has had for at least a little while. One is her typical Relax and Rejuvenate and the new one is "Summerz end Retreat. " The new one asks you to not ask about any new services and that you can discuss it when on her table for 200/ hr. It also has a pic of her face. It put me off a bit as I have seen her around for a while and never seen her show this much of her face. But I had never seen her (had a couple texts with her before but our schedules didn't line up) and thought it was as good as a time as any.

    I am going to guess someone stole her phone. The whole communication was off and weird. She wanted to schedule later and later, way past her normal hours and in a location that wasn't the one that I hear about on here. Also, I have got lazy and don't use Burner anymore. I should have. The number started texting me my name later. I never responded. It was obvious a half-assed attempt at extortion that I will ignore. I just wanted to give everyone a warning as something is going on there.
    I think this is a person that caters to her regulars and ghosts new clients. That was my experience. I've never seen her.

    Several months ago, I booked this person. I also had text messages from two drastically different dialects before and after being ghosted day of booking. One text with garbled misspellings confirming an appointment. Then, after the ghosting and hearing zero day of booking despite several text messages sent by me, I inquired next day to see what happened and wished her well. I received an intelligible text message with no misspellings explaining there had been text issues. I think I'm in the minority here because her regulars herein swear by her. I wish her well (truly I do) but there's no chance I'd ever try to pursue another booking. That's just me speaking for myself, YMMV, etc etc etc.

  15. #21513

    Dude you are so far off it's not funny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is going on with Summer (long time masseuse that everyone talks up) but she currently has two posts on Rubrankings with the same number as she has had for at least a little while. One is her typical Relax and Rejuvenate and the new one is "Summerz end Retreat. " The new one asks you to not ask about any new services and that you can discuss it when on her table for 200/ hr. It also has a pic of her face. It put me off a bit as I have seen her around for a while and never seen her show this much of her face. But I had never seen her (had a couple texts with her before but our schedules didn't line up) and thought it was as good as a time as any.

    I am going to guess someone stole her phone. The whole communication was off and weird. She wanted to schedule later and later, way past her normal hours and in a location that wasn't the one that I hear about on here. Also, I have got lazy and don't use Burner anymore. I should have. The number started texting me my name later. I never responded. It was obvious a half-assed attempt at extortion that I will ignore. I just wanted to give everyone a warning as something is going on there.
    Number one those are two separate ads, two separate girls and two separate numbers. Summerz offers FS. She's completely different than summer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape