Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 37356
-
11-02-23 11:08 #29661Senior Member

Posts: 256Newbie Tips
Welcome to the hobby. Best advice is to just read as much of the forum as possible. For the most part, every place we speak about here the girls that work in these joints know the score. One way to know for certain is that during the massage portion of things, reach out slowly to grab or caress their thigh or their butt. If they don't immediately push your hand away then just follow their lead. They'll tell you when it's time for all of the extras.
Originally Posted by AdamKe123
[View Original Post]
Some other tips:
* When it's all done, make sure to tip accordingly. $40 on top of house fee is about the going rate for HE (if she added something extra in like a PM or some OTC grinding or something, add in a few extra bucks for the effort) and $200+ for FS. Not every joint offers FS (so double check the list here on the forum that HeeJunk talks about) and not every AMP offers HE. Don't go to a spa that we haven't discussed here expecting to get any type of extras. Some spas as VERY legit.
* When they ask if it's your first time there, NEVER say yes! Say it's your first time there but you've been to other places before or that you've been there before but it's the first time seeing her.
*Also, make sure to shower prior to your appointment or at least make sure you are smelling fresh and clean.
Past that, just go and enjoy your time.
-
11-02-23 10:41 #29660Senior Member

Posts: 79Enter with caution
I'd be careful in Troy. They don't take kindly to this. LOL.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
Looks like they're at either the Red Roof or Wyndham She sent me the address.
-
11-02-23 10:35 #29659Senior Member

Posts: 306This
FirstnameLotsanumbers is classic fake handles. Anyone like that on Twitter is an autoblock.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 08:11 #29658Senior Member

Posts: 388Downriver
The best places downriver are Chinese Health Massage on Vanborn in Dearborn Heights and AllCare in Dearborn on Schaefer. Chinese health is YMMV; from only a HE to a naked body slide to DATY to a naked and roaming or just roaming and a HE. Very rarely is FS ever available. I've had FS twice there and missed out on a third because I forgot my cover. The girls are hit or miss, typically in their mid- to late 30's and 40's. Allcare is a FS shop. So far, the four girls I've seen there have been very pretty. No one super young accept Apple, but she's not there anymore. Superhands is a HE only with some roaming. Typically a very good massage.
Originally Posted by Kbdm313
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 22:52 #29657Senior Member

Posts: 184I'm convinced the owners of Rubmaps will put up fake reviews to drive traffic to their site. Usually it's a username of 2 first names followed by 2 numbers. I used to have a membership and leave reviews and suddenly months later, after a girl who I know has left, she'll get a review from one of these fake accounts with even faker details. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 22:38 #29656Senior Member

Posts: 556Can't tell you a lineup or bench strength, but reported a few days ago on a recent good session.
Originally Posted by Icytipp
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 20:30 #29655Senior Member

Posts: 929Scrolling will set you free. There is no lineup.
Originally Posted by Icytipp
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 20:28 #29654Senior Member

Posts: 929No on rubmaps. The reviews can be as misleading as the ones here. At least this is free and has way more reviews.
Originally Posted by Kbdm313
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 19:27 #29653Senior Member

Posts: 497 Mile
Anyone been there lately? What's the lineup like?
-
11-01-23 16:24 #29652Senior Member

Posts: 120Pink Monkey Intel
I have never hear of this group or the agency, For booking call Asian escort Agency "Tiffany". I found this here. https://us.escortsaffair.com/detroit...801e5f1d29142. They say they work out of Troy.
Always looking for a good reliable and safe stable of girls. Anyone have any intel on this group?
-
11-01-23 14:48 #29651Regular Member

Posts: 14Olive and Farrah
Saw a couple new ladies posting on adult search.
Farrah: https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3234509.
Olive: https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3211070.
Anyone have any experience with them. Both were quoting around 2.5 for an hour.
-
11-01-23 14:14 #29650Senior Member

Posts: 103Thank You.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:49 #29649Senior Member

Posts: 321, 2, or 3
The answer is how many mamasans you want.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 23:49 #29648Senior Member

Posts: 89Ocean Berkley
Not that "young" by most people's definition. However, reasonably attractive within reason, especially for Detroit. No negotiation on tip or request for tip up front to kill the mood, but only handshake at the end. I'm fairly certain menu will open up with time. She's obviously a pro, so I'm not sure why they always act so shy and surprised when certain things are asked for. Ha!
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 23:09 #29647Regular Member

Posts: 18Tropical Touch
I went last month and only got a very subpar massage. Certainly no he or anything. When I walked in I was offered a few upgrades, including one which wasn't offered online. Its supposedly a "flirty session". The girl I saw has been texting me to come back, and we did kinda hit it off. So I'll report back after I go again.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




