Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 7052
-
11-06-23 12:21 #5717Senior Member

Posts: 98Flushing 8171
Good afternoon,
I tried another flushingincall provider, this time another Taiwanese girl located off of Sanford. She was 5'6, slender, Bs, overall attractive but had very poor looking teeth and very dirty and flattish feet. Very warm personality however. I didn't like how she wiped down my boy with an alcohol spray prior to the main event because it kind of burned and took me a while to recover.
Looks 6 (would have been 8 excluding teeth and feet).
Attitude 8.
Cleanliness 6 (apartment used by a couple of providers).
FS 7.
Feet 2 (flattish, wide, dry, very dirty underneath, nails unkept, ok smell).
Damage 1.8.
Fly.
-
11-05-23 06:46 #5716Regular Member

Posts: 5Sugar, Austin Beauty Spa
Sugar, 280 + 20.
I had messaged them previously and was already screened, so when I reached out about Fiona, I got a quick response that she was available at my requested time. I left with more than enough time, but parking is terrible near their location and ended up late. For what it's worth, there is a valet parking spot a couple blocks north that is easy and cheap. Then there was some miscommunication around the address (I misunderstood the instructions) and I ended up in a law firm's office. Not where I wanted to be. Finally, I arrived.
Door guy welcomed me and took me to the room and then. Delivered the news that Fiona wasn't available, but three others were. I almost walked. I said I'll see the line-up. I waited a few and then a tiny Sugar leads Angela and Lisa in. They are all over me asking me for doubles, triples, telling me I'm the first of the day, (so I guess Fiona was a bait and switch), and saying please take us all. I explain the fact that I only brought cash for one and tell Sugar I'll hang with her.
She's fun and funny. We chatted over the app and she was really, genuinely fun to talk to. She's got some MM Cs with constantly hard nips, no real ass to speak of, and a boat load of energy. She's easily the most petite woman I've ever seen. Couldn't be more than 4'8". I'm 6'1" and she could not have come up above my pecs. So if you're in the mood for a spinner, she's your ride.
Anyway, she tells me we're going to fuck twice. She asks for the shower and I tell her let's stand so we can get back to the room. Standard wash, but the standout was with the preview BBJ when she put the showerhead on her pussy while also rubbing her clit with her free hand. That was hot. Almost could have finished right there.
Back to the room and I put her on all fours and DATY for about ten. She doesn't wait to turn on the fake moans, which kind of kills the mood for me. It's not like I don't know what this is, but the over the top fake moaning is just too much for me. She wants to fuck after a few minutes, but I wanted some more head. She did well. Couldn't take it all (I'm about 8", but not all that girthy), but she took about 75%. Some good sounds and light facefucking. I was close, so we put on the cover and fucked in miss for a bit and I came quickly.
I skipped the massage and we just talked for a while. I started getting into it again and made it clear I liked DFK, but it was more pecking with her mouth mostly closed. She sucked me off for a bit to get me hard, followed by some 69'ing, and eventually the cover and her on top. Some good pounding, but I felt my hard-on leaving. So did she. I told her it was the cover, but that's only part of it. 40-years-old isn't the same as 30 and some days, it's a one and done adventure.
Had her suck me off on the side of the bed for a bit (if you're tall, she seems to prefer you laying down I believe due to the height difference). Then we DATY for another 10 and I know there's no way she's getting another one out of me. Really good effort though. Took a shower and she sent me on my way.
-
11-05-23 00:11 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 240Careful Fellow Mongers
This guy seems like an asshole.
He goes around and walks into spots just to say he'll be back, but he is filming inside the place.
https://www.tiktok.com/@zombiesinnyc...43125821607210
-
11-04-23 20:22 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 29Perfect little Apple at GeishaGarden
Intro. Went to see apple at geisha garden In flushing and found her to be a serious cutie.
She opened the door for me and gave me grapes and room temperature water.
Looks / attitude. I liked her look, darker skin, short, great little bubble ass.
She felt a little shy and I enjoyed the dynamics it created between us. She was like a little lamb and I was a hungry wolf.
Shower. Bbj and we washed eachother.
I spent extra time feeling her ass and soaping her up her little perky tits.
Room. No upgrades or upsale, $280 got me full GFE, I decided not to dfk.
She approached slow and gave a good bbj. She.
Bbj- Apple has a small mouth but was able to open wide and take it almost all the way, no teeth.
Daty. Fresh, shaved small lips and naturally wet. Darker puss, pink inside.
Main event. Cfs, we started with mish then she mounted me and rode hard, moaning enthusiastically. Last position was doggy but she was so small I had a hard time cumming because of her tight grip so we signed off with CIM.
Aftermath. We stayed in bed till the clock ran out, we filled the time with simple conversation.
While she worked on my back.
Location. I've been here before, large settings, looks newly renovated I don't like the lay out it felt like a maze to me but most importantly the place smells good and it's clean. Parking could be an issue but there is a lot of turn over across the street.
-
11-03-23 23:09 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 40Amazing Spa on 162 and Sanford ave (east of downtown flushing). Angela or summer give good rubs but Angela is prettier. Rose Spa or ABC on cherry Ave and main (south of downtown flushing).
Originally Posted by Smi13
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 19:31 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 53I think given my face of disappointment, she knew better. LOL.
Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 14:31 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 27Was this by the where the movie theater used to be?
Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 13:40 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 98Flushing incall 2010
Good afternoon.
I recently met this beautiful Taiwanese girl in Queens on 41st from flushingincall. She was 5'6, slender, Bs, partially shaved with very cute feet. We met at the first floor apartment (she was staying in one of the three apartment's rooms). She had me take a shower before the game. Overall great experience.
Looks 8.
Attitude 8.
Cleanliness 6 (most Flushing apartments don't appear too clean).
FS 7.
Feet 8.
Damage 2. 0.
Fly.
-
11-01-23 18:37 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 349Bunny Girls. Mani
After some serious digging, found the place. Single doorman behind a restaurante. Up a flight, turn a corner. Almost like a scavenger hunt to find the prize. And I won. Drew Mani. Very slim, very nice manmades. Maybe 100 lbs, very cute face, flawless skin. Could use a couple lbs in the butt, however still a nice handfull for gripping. TS was busy, started with a non existant massage, basically just smooth stroking for 10 min. Then to TS. Very good scrub, Nuru slide front and back. Tuma, (not a fan) but she caught me before I said no. Back to the room. She jumped right on to BBBJ for 20 min while stroking her kitty. Stopped and Then I took command. She follows direction and definitely all about pleasing the guy. Banged all diff letters for next 20 min. I last a while. Finally flipped her over for prone and blew in the bag. At one point had to pull out to reposition and she freaked a bit. She thught the cover came off. All was good, just rolled up the shaft a bit. I am thick and she was a bit tight. S I guess the motion rolled it up some. Finished and layed for remainder, got to examine her body more thoroughly. Very fine girl.
Damage $$. 8 in and out. Place simple and clean, TS had a ceiling heater, kept room cozy warm. MMSN wants me to return for other girls. Really want to see Nancy. Yes the pics in the Website was the girl. First time for everything.
P.S. The door entry still had a sign FeiFei Spa.
-
11-01-23 14:00 #5708Asswipe

Posts: 379You have to call them. It I a two part entrance situation-private apartment.
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 07:43 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 349Location
Reached out to another monger. No response. Someone pm the location of Fantasies88. I searched the thread but no info found. Gps used. Nada. Thanks in advance. Will post after visit.
-
10-29-23 19:20 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 53Great therapeutic massage
I'm back in town for a visit and staying in queens. Looking for a good Asian therapeutic massage, preferably with someone who's easy on the eyes with a HE. Downtown flushing and west not really convenient because of the traffic. Any recs?
-
10-29-23 15:00 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 27Catalina | Fantasies88
So I been on hiatus and traveling for a while and wanted to get my dick wet on one of old go to places. Checked out their new Twitter and saw the pics and Catalina was my choice. Based on her body type and height. I love a short, slender girl that got curves, and this is Catalina. Her face was really attractive looking and was laughing and smiling the whole time when she wasn't morning and being loud when getting railed. I have t fucked in a while so I had a lot to give Catalina. She met me in a very jolly mood and gave me a kiss on my lips immediately and before I can say hi my dick was already in her mouth. Her head game is superb and she was enthusiastic about it. We make out, I eat her out a little bit and we go to the shower, but I'm on overheat mode looking at how she looks and how she started things off. She was all hugs and kisses and sucking my dick on her knees as the hot water runs on my back, which feels so relaxing. Held her head steady and was slowly going deep in her little cute mouth. She ducked my balks and licked them just as soft as I like. I'm very particular about how I like my balls sucked. Sucking on her tits as we stand face to face and she rubs my dick between her soapy thighs and we are making out passionate style until I was near cumming and released between her legs and she quickly caught the rest in her mouth and kept at BBJ until I was drained and went back inside and she provided an ok massage and eventually I have her in my arms and were deep tonguing each other then I got down on my knees, but not to propose, but to eat the pretty shaved kitten. She appreciates that a lot and really seems to enjoy. After 10 minutes of daty she begs me to fuck her, which was such a turn on whether she meant it or not, I believed her because she came hard from daty. Her pussy is tight upon entry in mish. Eventually was tagging her all over the room in every position I can think of. In standup doggy I had her bent over the edge with a leg raised and hitting it hard from behind until she drenched me with squirt. It was such a good way to come back to hobby.
She's a spinner delight, and at only early20's she's an awesome provider. 320 60 minutes and worth the investment. Left there feeling like a champ.
-
10-27-23 19:04 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by CraneRon
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 14:20 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 52For $40, consider your time an experience.
At least, you did not choose the one-hour option.
Did this woman ask you for a tip?
Originally Posted by Verraco
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





