Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 470 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 7050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5715

    Careful Fellow Mongers

    This guy seems like an asshole.

    He goes around and walks into spots just to say he'll be back, but he is filming inside the place.

    https://www.tiktok.com/@zombiesinnyc...43125821607210

  2. #5714

    Perfect little Apple at GeishaGarden

    Intro. Went to see apple at geisha garden In flushing and found her to be a serious cutie.

    She opened the door for me and gave me grapes and room temperature water.

    Looks / attitude. I liked her look, darker skin, short, great little bubble ass.

    She felt a little shy and I enjoyed the dynamics it created between us. She was like a little lamb and I was a hungry wolf.

    Shower. Bbj and we washed eachother.

    I spent extra time feeling her ass and soaping her up her little perky tits.

    Room. No upgrades or upsale, $280 got me full GFE, I decided not to dfk.

    She approached slow and gave a good bbj. She.

    Bbj- Apple has a small mouth but was able to open wide and take it almost all the way, no teeth.

    Daty. Fresh, shaved small lips and naturally wet. Darker puss, pink inside.

    Main event. Cfs, we started with mish then she mounted me and rode hard, moaning enthusiastically. Last position was doggy but she was so small I had a hard time cumming because of her tight grip so we signed off with CIM.

    Aftermath. We stayed in bed till the clock ran out, we filled the time with simple conversation.

    While she worked on my back.

    Location. I've been here before, large settings, looks newly renovated I don't like the lay out it felt like a maze to me but most importantly the place smells good and it's clean. Parking could be an issue but there is a lot of turn over across the street.

  3. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by Smi13  [View Original Post]
    I'm back in town for a visit and staying in queens. Looking for a good Asian therapeutic massage, preferably with someone who's easy on the eyes with a HE. Downtown flushing and west not really convenient because of the traffic. Any recs?
    Amazing Spa on 162 and Sanford ave (east of downtown flushing). Angela or summer give good rubs but Angela is prettier. Rose Spa or ABC on cherry Ave and main (south of downtown flushing).

  4. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    For $40, consider your time an experience.

    At least, you did not choose the one-hour option.

    Did this woman ask you for a tip?
    I think given my face of disappointment, she knew better. LOL.

  5. #5711
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anybody know what happened to the massage spot on Sunnyside close to barbershop on queens blvd? Spot looked closed, that lady was god send, did good service and pulled out the warm water with the bbj. She wasn't even bad, had some man made pillows which weren't horrible and she was skinny. Felt she maybe was in her 40's but looking nice.
    Was this by the where the movie theater used to be?

  6. #5710

    Flushing incall 2010

    Good afternoon.

    I recently met this beautiful Taiwanese girl in Queens on 41st from flushingincall. She was 5'6, slender, Bs, partially shaved with very cute feet. We met at the first floor apartment (she was staying in one of the three apartment's rooms). She had me take a shower before the game. Overall great experience.

    Looks 8.

    Attitude 8.

    Cleanliness 6 (most Flushing apartments don't appear too clean).

    FS 7.

    Feet 8.

    Damage 2. 0.

    Fly.

  7. #5709

    Bunny Girls. Mani

    After some serious digging, found the place. Single doorman behind a restaurante. Up a flight, turn a corner. Almost like a scavenger hunt to find the prize. And I won. Drew Mani. Very slim, very nice manmades. Maybe 100 lbs, very cute face, flawless skin. Could use a couple lbs in the butt, however still a nice handfull for gripping. TS was busy, started with a non existant massage, basically just smooth stroking for 10 min. Then to TS. Very good scrub, Nuru slide front and back. Tuma, (not a fan) but she caught me before I said no. Back to the room. She jumped right on to BBBJ for 20 min while stroking her kitty. Stopped and Then I took command. She follows direction and definitely all about pleasing the guy. Banged all diff letters for next 20 min. I last a while. Finally flipped her over for prone and blew in the bag. At one point had to pull out to reposition and she freaked a bit. She thught the cover came off. All was good, just rolled up the shaft a bit. I am thick and she was a bit tight. S I guess the motion rolled it up some. Finished and layed for remainder, got to examine her body more thoroughly. Very fine girl.

    Damage $$. 8 in and out. Place simple and clean, TS had a ceiling heater, kept room cozy warm. MMSN wants me to return for other girls. Really want to see Nancy. Yes the pics in the Website was the girl. First time for everything.

    P.S. The door entry still had a sign FeiFei Spa.

  8. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to another monger. No response. Someone pm the location of Fantasies88. I searched the thread but no info found. Gps used. Nada. Thanks in advance. Will post after visit.
    You have to call them. It I a two part entrance situation-private apartment.

  9. #5707

    Location

    Reached out to another monger. No response. Someone pm the location of Fantasies88. I searched the thread but no info found. Gps used. Nada. Thanks in advance. Will post after visit.

  10. #5706

    Great therapeutic massage

    I'm back in town for a visit and staying in queens. Looking for a good Asian therapeutic massage, preferably with someone who's easy on the eyes with a HE. Downtown flushing and west not really convenient because of the traffic. Any recs?

  11. #5705

    Catalina | Fantasies88

    So I been on hiatus and traveling for a while and wanted to get my dick wet on one of old go to places. Checked out their new Twitter and saw the pics and Catalina was my choice. Based on her body type and height. I love a short, slender girl that got curves, and this is Catalina. Her face was really attractive looking and was laughing and smiling the whole time when she wasn't morning and being loud when getting railed. I have t fucked in a while so I had a lot to give Catalina. She met me in a very jolly mood and gave me a kiss on my lips immediately and before I can say hi my dick was already in her mouth. Her head game is superb and she was enthusiastic about it. We make out, I eat her out a little bit and we go to the shower, but I'm on overheat mode looking at how she looks and how she started things off. She was all hugs and kisses and sucking my dick on her knees as the hot water runs on my back, which feels so relaxing. Held her head steady and was slowly going deep in her little cute mouth. She ducked my balks and licked them just as soft as I like. I'm very particular about how I like my balls sucked. Sucking on her tits as we stand face to face and she rubs my dick between her soapy thighs and we are making out passionate style until I was near cumming and released between her legs and she quickly caught the rest in her mouth and kept at BBJ until I was drained and went back inside and she provided an ok massage and eventually I have her in my arms and were deep tonguing each other then I got down on my knees, but not to propose, but to eat the pretty shaved kitten. She appreciates that a lot and really seems to enjoy. After 10 minutes of daty she begs me to fuck her, which was such a turn on whether she meant it or not, I believed her because she came hard from daty. Her pussy is tight upon entry in mish. Eventually was tagging her all over the room in every position I can think of. In standup doggy I had her bent over the edge with a leg raised and hitting it hard from behind until she drenched me with squirt. It was such a good way to come back to hobby.

    She's a spinner delight, and at only early20's she's an awesome provider. 320 60 minutes and worth the investment. Left there feeling like a champ.

  12. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by CraneRon  [View Original Post]
    For Latina's who offer BBFS yes those are the two top places, PinkAngel and Fantasies. I would recommend verify with both and see who is on the schedule when you are in town because the Latinas who are working seem to vary or rotate more frequently than the Asian providers. There's also a Latina-only agency called Premier Class that hasn't been reviewed so much, I also never visited so I can't offer much intel but you could check with them also.
    Thanks for the intel!

  13. #5703
    For $40, consider your time an experience.

    At least, you did not choose the one-hour option.

    Did this woman ask you for a tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verraco  [View Original Post]
    So about a week ago I was walking down Rosie looking for fun. Saw the usual suspects but wanted to try something new. When I got to 82St, I bumped into a cute girl wearing pink scrubs right off the corner of Roosie and 82St, spoke to me in Spanish and offered a good massage. Thought for a sec and said to myself why not? She brings me upstairs to a tiny area, almost a hallway divided by many curtains where more girls in scrubs were hanging out. Gets me into one of the tiny booths and asks if I want 30 minutes or 1 hour. Since I didn't know the place I said 30 minutes. She asked for $40. Asks me to get undressed and face down on the table. Comes back, rubs some oil in my back and starts running a theragun over my back! WTF? I mean, I know $40 ain't much, but I was expecting at least an actual hand massage. Thought she might switch after a while or make things more interesting, but the switch was to a different hand held machine that she ran over my legs. When time was up she must have seen my face of disappointment. Asks if I didn't like it? I sai it's not what I expected. Then she replies if you want to add time, the hour includes the front of the body. I almost laughed, got dressed and bounced. Won't ever go back again. LOL.

  14. #5702

    Thoughts on Latina BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in 2 weeks. I'm planning to spend a day in Flushing and am flying out of Laguardia. Seems like Pinkangel and Fantasies are probably the best spots in Queens and to verify with? Any other suggestions would be great. I would love some latina BBFS and it seems hit or miss with Fantasies. Thanks!
    For Latina's who offer BBFS yes those are the two top places, PinkAngel and Fantasies. I would recommend verify with both and see who is on the schedule when you are in town because the Latinas who are working seem to vary or rotate more frequently than the Asian providers. There's also a Latina-only agency called Premier Class that hasn't been reviewed so much, I also never visited so I can't offer much intel but you could check with them also.

  15. #5701

    Gorgeous Analy at Fantasies

    Analy is Gorgeous, exotic young beautiful Latina. She is so good looking and attractive that I was a bit shy upson seeing her. Booked half hour for 240, told PPS want to change it to 1 hr after seeing her but PPS say I can't due to her schedule.

    We chat a bit to get to know her, then slowly move to lock lips with her. She stick her tongue inside my mouth right away and I went along with it. Quick shower, nice bbj, she got beautiful lips. Dick sucking lips that make you want to bite on when locking lips with her.

    Went back to room she gave me a nice long bbj got me rock solid. Looking at her already made me rock solid. Nice set of tits and smooth big ass for her frame. Went through doggy, lazy dog, cowgirl trying to get all my favorite position in, pulled out nutted on her nice tits after missionary when she say cum all over me with my load. God this girl can be a great dirty talker. Really want to spend more time and go for 2nd round but my time went by so fast with her. I need to see her again this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape