Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 24707
-
11-03-23 01:40 #21632Regular Member

Posts: 12Four seasons rock hill
I know the owner and the others here its only legit massage, they do not do anything more and won't not for any price. I originally tried and offered a lot, I was turned down flat told its only massage and will always only be massage so if your looking for just massage I recommend.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 01:35 #21631Regular Member

Posts: 12Jasmine Manchester
Yes, sounds like you got Julia she will suck your cock raw for 200 tip and fuck you for 300 tip heads up. I did her quite a bit this way. Get it while you can.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 18:19 #21630Senior Member

Posts: 412I've been to K and CY and had DiY with some help at both. But it's been a month plus since I've been there.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 18:18 #21629Regular Member

Posts: 5I'd be very happy for a good massage and a table shower. Thanks for the info friend!
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:25 #21628Senior Member

Posts: 339Good massage only. No innuendo remarks either. This goes for all of the AMPs in St Charles county.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 17:21 #21627Regular Member

Posts: 24K and Cy
I've been to both K and Cy once. Fair massage, little tease, I've only had DIY offered in st. Charles county.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:54 #21626Senior Member

Posts: 196Interested me too
I am also interested to know about these places please dm me anyone know more, thanks.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 15:19 #21625Regular Member

Posts: 5Ofallon Mo
Has anyone tried CY Massage, K Massage, or Z Spa in the Ofallon St Peters area?
-
11-02-23 11:44 #21624Senior Member

Posts: 340Jasmine Ballwin
I stopped in at Jasmine again last week and got lucky yet again on walk-in availability. I also got the same girl as last time and was hopeful for more. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. Much more teasing and deliberate contact with my cock during the massage and also a great butt massage where she quite intentionally went up and down my ass and down to my balls. On the flip, she continued to tease as she massaged my inner thighs and started lightly massaging the boys. I pulled the towel off and she said "good tip?" I nodded and she positioned herself to give me access to her body. None of her clothes came off but she seemed to enjoy me rubbing her ass and between her legs as well as reaching under her shirt. Tried to get her to raise her shirt and take off her bra but she just giggled and politely said no. The finish was nice as she oiled me up and spit on my cock multiple times to get things nice and lubed up. I'll definitely be going back and hopefully things continue to progress on future visits. $60 for the hour and $60 tip.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 17:41 #21623Senior Member

Posts: 412If you dr first timer, I'd say some. After that, yes.
Originally Posted by MysteryMan115
[View Original Post]
They raised their price to 175. In general, I usually tip 20% if it's good and I want to come back again with any provider.
-
11-01-23 16:04 #21622Regular Member

Posts: 24Produce tip
Does she allow for MT?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
What amount of tip is expected above the 1.6?
-
11-01-23 13:03 #21621Senior Member

Posts: 412Brea is great. Definitely give her a go.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:12 #21620Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica this brings up old memories
I agree with Tony on this note on another note anybody know what ever happened to Monica she was so much fun I would like to know what happened to her just PM me thanks I just joined site always used rubmaps in the past.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 08:31 #21619Senior Member

Posts: 249Sophia
I've seen Sophia with prolux. Very nice girl with a sweet attitude. Very sensual massage with a great HJ he. I don't believe extras are on in the table but will bring it up next time I see her.
Originally Posted by JKeely777
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 06:29 #21618Senior Member

Posts: 87Leslie L
Yes. Leslie still sees some old clients but very limited and very discreet.
Originally Posted by Hank56
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






