Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 26349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21534
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Just use your hand. Cheap and more reliable than the women thia city has to offer. After pre planning with my reliable go to, I was ghosted this morning. So I just rubbed one out to some kendra lust video on PH. Worked. Good luck out there in this dry pussy town.
    Yep. Sent texts, they respond once, then dissappear. Had some goof last night tell me where they were, I went there, no answer. She ended up blocking my number because I took to long lmfao.

  2. #21533

    Sure Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Last night I tried multiple lady's to setup dates, they talk for a bit, then gone. Never realized it would be so hard to find one lmfao.

    Anyone have sure bets, after the lounge tonight I could get?
    Just use your hand. Cheap and more reliable than the women thia city has to offer. After pre planning with my reliable go to, I was ghosted this morning. So I just rubbed one out to some kendra lust video on PH. Worked. Good luck out there in this dry pussy town.

  3. #21532

    Dude

    Last night I tried multiple lady's to setup dates, they talk for a bit, then gone. Never realized it would be so hard to find one lmfao.

    Anyone have sure bets, after the lounge tonight I could get?

  4. #21531

    Prilogy

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys remedies for not blowing your top too fast? I hate popping fast on dates, seems like money down the drain. Got to get the moneys worth LOL.
    Prilogy can help delay climaxing too soon. I found some online (generic form) from a Canadian pharmacy website without an RX. I think the pills ended up shipping from India but they did the job. I haven't used them for a while and think their efficacy has been reduced due to shelf life. I have some generic cialis that's 2 years old and seems to do very little for me, I doubt I've built up a tolerance.

  5. #21530

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    She is well worth a shot. She is a bit older than maybe you would like but she was decent looking. I saw her in the winter of 2021 in Racine. She was really nice personality wise. She did at the time tend to blow up my phone for requests to see her.

    Her pics are filtered so maybe she is not aging well. Menu was fairly open. Everything is bare if you want to take the risk. She is actually from Milwaukee but has family in the Kenosha area. I may take another shot if she comes farther north. She does get motels in WA on occasion. She quoted 140 for an hour. I gave her 100 and I was once told I overpaid.
    Dreamt about ashley last night. She was great. Super wet pussy tasted great. She satisfies in every possible way. Stellar head game cim swallow. Will repeat.

  6. #21529
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Lazy SW with escort prices, what could go wrong?
    I'm just trying to blow loads in slores mouths.

    Please point me in the right direction.

  7. #21528

    Dani C

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    I remember Dani. Saw her three or four times. Very nice lay. Slim cutie. Only drawback was her place was messy.

    Nostalgic memories.
    Great girl, saw her dozens of times. Sad she retired.

  8. #21527

    Ava

    Hi, has anyone had any experience with Ava?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/295197433294

  9. #21526
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa2289  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this blonde?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/327601961785

    Really just looking for some BBBJ providers in the area.
    Lazy SW with escort prices, what could go wrong?

  10. #21525
    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys remedies for not blowing your top too fast? I hate popping fast on dates, seems like money down the drain. Got to get the moneys worth LOL.
    When I get close, I change positions to build up a more powerful load. When I was young I could go for hours. I could also pop and get right back up round after round. My record was 7 O's in one day but it took 3 girlfriends. Yep, those were the days. Now its a celebration when I actually get there and feel something when I cum. I think I wore it out. Sometimes a good hard piss feel just as good. But anyways, just keep changing positions when you get close. I would not use any chemicals.

  11. #21524
    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Tokyo?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/159178311
    No. But Brown Deer Road is a red flag.

  12. #21523
    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys remedies for not blowing your top too fast? I hate popping fast on dates, seems like money down the drain. Got to get the moneys worth LOL.
    Getting older has done the trick for me. That combined with the amount of times I've seen a naked woman whether it be live or video kind of desensitizes the over excitement.

  13. #21522

    Gb

    Check out the Milwaukee Area Gangbang thread. Just trying to drum up interest.

  14. #21521

    Tokyo

    Anyone have any experience with Tokyo?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/159178311

  15. #21520

    Desensitizing sprays / gels

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about this stuff, but recently have been seeing this advertised along with the providers. https://ecoearthbrands.com/product/d...sld=DGGallery1.
    I don't know about this product, since the ingredients aren't listed, but all the products out there contain some form of lidocaine or other topical anesthetic. There are two problems with those. First, if you don't use a condom the product will transfer to your partner, numbing them up. Second, they are not recommended if you use Cialis or Viagra.

    Just remember, if you're seeing a "working" girl, their job is to get the deed done as quickly as possible!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape