Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 8727
-
11-07-23 11:09 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 380Been running into quite a few of these types recently. The ones that are non-GFE, but are ok with you nutting in them raw. Never makes sense to me.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 08:23 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 746Not being defensive, but she is more attractive in person. She's not a great beauty by any means, but the pictures don't do her justice, and she has some moves.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 19:37 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 982Just a bit too much cushion for the pushing.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
I doubt I'd get into hitting that to each their own.
-
11-06-23 19:02 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 746Lacy -BBW
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/967592734054
Saw this one recently. Yes she's a BBW, so if that's not your thing she's not for you. I'm more into a safe location and a woman with a decent vibe that not a drug addict or out to rip me off. Lacy is nice enough and fits that requirement. She is in a residential section of Hamden down by SCSU. The apartment was clean as was she. Her skills were decent. Bare is offered if that's your thing. Donation was average at 120 for hhr. I like the woman to at least pretend she is enjoying herself with me. This one stopped twice to check her phone and while I was doing her doggy, she was looking at her phone. A real turn off. I'd consider returning in a pinch.
-
11-06-23 09:55 #6608Regular Member

Posts: 16Sexy Mami. Sky?
Searched "Sky" in CT, RI, (old RI # in post), nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...6/792491337904
-
11-05-23 21:25 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 84Does anyone have any info on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...9/220025388433
-
11-04-23 13:04 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 611Little G East Haven
I also pm'd Big Stig with this:
Hey, little G, Coe Avenue East Haven pick up? Been thinking about trying. She talks about haters and broke boys in her post. So what's the usual for her for the BBBJ? She spit or swallow? I'm not too keen on her setting a timer. I'm not cheap, and will pay what's requested. Just don't want to break the bank on a BJ. I mean I've had bjs for 40,60 that were far better then ones who want 80 100. In my world, when it's a car date, that brings the price down just for the mere fact of logistics and being out and about. These girls don't realize that the act is not the only reason for donation requests. If they're not providing an incall location or doing outcalls they need to adjust donations in favor of us mongers. If they're not providing a safe indoor location, or if they are visiting the monger's place, the donation should be adjusted down not up. The whole "gas money" thing is a crock of shit.
-
11-01-23 15:09 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 344Little g
Coms aren't that good, decent head job, wants to either vape or smoke a lot.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:10 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 1533Little g
I concur with BigStig. She can be a good time but YMMV. My o ly issue with her is she won't do outcall and will only do cardates unless you give her the room when done.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
Others have mentioned being rushed. With me, she gets settled and then starts a timer on her phone to give the full time. I think she is pretty attractive, but other think otherwise.
Try searching lilg, lill g, little g, and little gina. If you can find one, you'll see the other reviews close by on the board. Search requires 4 letters to search.
-
11-01-23 08:00 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 494Thanks
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately this sites search function is busted and I can't search for "little G".
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 18:32 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 446She is legit. Search little G, I never had issues but others have. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
10-31-23 18:17 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 494Car dates only
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/205213687456
Any info on this one? Only does car dates.
-
10-31-23 16:39 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 399Also about Jessica.
Some more positives: LFK is available.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
I saw zero evidence of drug use.
Just FYI.
Barnes.
-
10-31-23 12:09 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 746Pumkin
An awesome lady, or at least she was when I saw her regularly several years ago. Older yes, attractive enough and a decent body for a woman 10 years younger. Her skills were above average, always clean and she always seemed to enjoy your time with her. She always seemed to be down on her luck. If she had an incall I'm all in to see her again.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 17:53 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 380Pumpkin
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/945980102247
I have seen this one before a few years ago in Bridgeport. Had a decent time with her and she was full GFE. Had an OK body, but she was also a little off. I remember that she cried in between rounds (not kidding).
I was in NH and had some time to kill. I never do car dates or SWs because I'm just too paranoid, but I had a private spot / residence to bring her to so I decided to send her a text. She responded right away and I picked her up in Fair Haven on Ferry. She said she remembered me but I don't think she did. She looked a little worse for wear from what I remember and a little thinner. Did a BBBJCIM for. 60. The whole way back she was basically asking for more money. I gave her another 10 just to keep her happy. She is a nice women that I think is just down on her luck. I probably won't repeat but she's safe if anyone was curious.










Reply With Quote






