Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18291
-
11-03-23 15:11 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 110Lmao
I second this.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 23:26 #17270Banned Member

Posts: 466Those pics are straight hideous.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 11:17 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 1388Angel from Tryst
Nice review. This is exactly the type of girl and skinny anorexic body that I am addicted to. But at $600, this is beyond GPS. Shoot that's two PPM dates with my 18-20 yo sugar babies and there is no time limit with my girls, and I can creampie them until I am completely drained.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
I have never used Tryst. I can afford the girls, but why? Tryst and Eros make PD look like a basement bargain fire sale LOL.
Thanks for the review but there are plenty of girls out there who look like Angel and will not set you back $600 bucks.
-
11-01-23 13:41 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 78The key is to be such a frequent and loyal customer that they'll do whatever to keep you as a client. The girls who don't want me coming back decline, the ones who like me don't even upcharge because they know I'll tip them.
Originally Posted by PaulSgv
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 10:43 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 250Tala REALLY enjoys DATY. Spend some time going down on her, she'll be more open to BBFS.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 21:49 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 397Might be.
Its all about the approach and how you engage. As I have said many times. Be nice, be cordial, be a gentleman and most of all. Don't be a dick. I am not saying you were a dick but the other items reign supreme.
Originally Posted by PaulSgv
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 16:43 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 860I'll give you her PD, she won't talk to you if you don't have a PD. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ity/shydelight.
Originally Posted by GerryBoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 11:54 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 916Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 10:22 #17263Regular Member

Posts: 1Would you also be able to send me her digits? Please let me know!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 00:03 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 250With her? 50-100 extra.
Originally Posted by Eric1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 16:42 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 64Is she begging for the creampie with the standard $$$ entry fee, or are you throwing in an extra $ or $$ to get BBFS and creampie action?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 09:47 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 250Idk dude. Maybe it's you? Every time I see her she begs for the creampie LOL.
Originally Posted by PaulSgv
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 07:54 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 194But how do you even get that initiated? Recently I saw former QOD girl, TalaOKC, who has given BBFS according to past clients, but when I went to see her right off the bat she told me absolutely no BBFS without even me asking so I didn't bother to bring it up.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:51 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 250Not always. I'm pretty sure they put that to get guys to see them then decide if they want to do bare or not. But I wouldn't see her for 900, even bare.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
Get an hx account and hit up the queen. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QueenOfDenyle.
I've never lost more than 500 for BBFS. Often times for less.
-
10-19-23 17:12 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 7266I have said that many times than venture off to see some pawgs, thick latinas and some white trash for some bbfscip sessions.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
All are okay but I always comeback to the kgrls!
But, I just got back from a quik trip to Vietnam, Thailand and quik 1 day in Singapore to see an old friend all we're BBFS. Was a nice change of scenery and cip'd some nice young viets that work.
In the barbershops ofc.












Reply With Quote




