Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27940

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link my bad.

    Just search "Alex" on list crawler if this doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159169259
    That's better, it if you RTTF, we always suggest posting a photo because links go dead constantly.

  2. #27939

    Kristi

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721
    I have seen her three times. All good, then yesterday she ghosted me. Over slept. ?

    Texted me last night about a death in the family. ??

    Thats all I've got so far.

  3. #27938

    LSME (Marcie) - In Ohio

    I was luckly enough to catch-up with our long term friend Marcie when she got into Ohio the week of Oct 22nd. I have seen her maybe 9 or 10 times when our paths crossed in either FL or OH. Great gal. GFE and reliable. She is a bit older, but still a great body and has her own transportation.

  4. #27937

    Mandy

    Tried to see mandy yesterday but it became a wild goose chase. I don't think I've ever seen a review of her on here. She told me to go to an address. When I got there, a street Walker walked up to me and asked if I was looking for her. Of course I said no because I was looking for somebody else. That somebody else never came out. I don't stay for long so I got the hell out of there. I wonder if anybody's ever had good experiences with Mandy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159217020#.

  5. #27936

    Kristi

    Everything was lining up to be an amazing treat! Communication was spot on and made my trip north to the location. Arrived 5 minutes early and from there it be some more of a trick than a treat. At this point I was ghosted. Not sure why location would be provided only to be ghosted. I guess things come up. I also noticed the last review and ad was back in August so maybe things went down hill. Anyone else have a recent positive experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/118312587721

  6. #27935
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    You might want to post a photo so we know who you're talking about.
    Here's the link my bad.

    Just search "Alex" on list crawler if this doesn't work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159169259

  7. #27934

    Her

    Anyone have any info on her? I don't see any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159149828

  8. #27933

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alex today and took the risk. Been on here a long time but I don't post often. She's completely as advertised and very nice and accommodating. She's got all the stripper outfits you can imagine with the dancing skills to match. As for the deed her head game is a solid 7. The rest of her body is tight and young with some great perky tits with perfectly pink nipples. I let her ride me and finished doggy style. I recommend seeing her while she's around.
    You might want to post a photo so we know who you're talking about.

  9. #27932

    Visiting from Indy on Saturday

    First time poster. Will be in the area Saturday and have free time in the morning and early afternoon. Seeking advice on best and safest incall provider. Thanks in advance.

  10. #27931

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/edens_paradise#contact.

    Has anyone seen this Eden? I've looked on the search bar for Eden and it was talking about someone else completely different.
    I'm almost 100 percent positive she worked Applebees in Kentucky as a server. If it is super nice everything. I know. PB.

  11. #27930

    Christy or Chrissy

    Good evening cincinnati, I know some of you remember this provider. I seen her a couple times before covid out in Fairfield close to a burger king. Now saying she out past milford only doing car dates. If I remember her name is Chrissy or Christy. Anyway I was texting her over the weekend but are time would not match up. Then yesterday I texted her she got back pretty quick it would of worked out besides one thing. She wanted $100 for a qv and 140 for a hhr. She posting numbers like it incall LOL. This is for a call date hell no. I told her that was way to much for a car date. She just replied ok. Plus I knew going in that she is alot bigger now has a big floppy gut in her pictures. I thought i would just let you all know incase you wanted to text her. If it was a car prices i might have tried it out. Anyway have a good one. Be safe out there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9375430026

  12. #27929

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alex today and took the risk. Been on here a long time but I don't post often. She's completely as advertised and very nice and accommodating. She's got all the stripper outfits you can imagine with the dancing skills to match. As for the deed her head game is a solid 7. The rest of her body is tight and young with some great perky tits with perfectly pink nipples. I let her ride me and finished doggy style. I recommend seeing her while she's around.
    Does she advertise anywhere?

  13. #27928
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    If you go to the Escort Classified Ads section and on 10/28/2023you'll see some inquiries.
    Looks like she's asking for a $25 deposit in her ad and that was confirmed in the other form. No word on meeting her.

  14. #27927

    Alex

    I saw Alex today and took the risk. Been on here a long time but I don't post often. She's completely as advertised and very nice and accommodating. She's got all the stripper outfits you can imagine with the dancing skills to match. As for the deed her head game is a solid 7. The rest of her body is tight and young with some great perky tits with perfectly pink nipples. I let her ride me and finished doggy style. I recommend seeing her while she's around.

  15. #27926

    Candy Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Candie before? I'm not finding any reports for her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/159054791#.
    Her pics make her look way better than she does. She does cash and dash and I've heard set ups. I seen her a couple times without the headache. Head was average at best and yeah I seen her naked the second time and lost my solute. YMMV but use caution and I suggest only outcall to a place your comfortable so she will not run off.

    Be safe and have fun.

    SD513.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape