Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27925

    Off the grid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    Over the years she has been reported as a thief on numerous occasions.
    She's in the wrong job if she likes stealing sht.

  2. #27924

    Thugs

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    On several occasions I have texted with her and were all set to meet and the she quit responding.
    If she ask for deposit that's even worse. Another dud man.

  3. #27923

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/edens_paradise#contact.

    Has anyone seen this Eden? I've looked on the search bar for Eden and it was talking about someone else completely different.
    If you go to the Escort Classified Ads section and on 10/28/2023–you'll see some inquiries.

  4. #27922
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Considering you've only been posting on the forum for 5 days with 3 total posts, I'm wondering if this actually an indirect advertisement for said provider. Used to have someone that would occasionally drop a gushing review about her, again sounding more like self promotion or someone she associates with. I tried to visit her years ago and she got weird at the beginning when I asked her to undress so I just left. Back then her ads weren't as freaky as they are now. Maybe she's more relaxed now, but then these girls will put anything into their ads to get you to show up.

    If she's doing half the things she's been reviewed for in the past, I'd recommend popping a few pre-emptive antibiotics just in case along with your condoms. LOL And Hamilton is a depressing area regardless of who you are seeing, the couple of attempts I've made have ended with me just immediately leaving, thinking about just donating them money because their situations were so bad.
    An indirect advertisement? Just because I've posted asking for info? I've followed this for a long time without posting anything and responses like this may be the reason why others don't post as much.

    I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm honestly just looking for Info about her.

  5. #27921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Cierra

    She had a loyal following before she got knocked up. Those tits are something else but the baby damage is pretty apparent also.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    On several occasions I have texted with her and were all set to meet and the she quit responding.

  6. #27920

    Tryst Eden

    https://tryst.link/escort/edens_paradise#contact.

    Has anyone seen this Eden? I've looked on the search bar for Eden and it was talking about someone else completely different.

  7. #27919

    Izzy

    Can anyone give me information of Izzy?

    Have anyone see her? Monica.

    https://monicafantasy.com/sessions/

    Please give me some information.

  8. #27918

    Waist of time

    On several occasions I have texted with her and were all set to meet and the she quit responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has seen her before. We have text a few times but it always ends up falling through as she is not the best at communicating. I was hoping somebody could verify if she is legit or not. Reviews sound good but most are older. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158860785

  9. #27917

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has seen her before. We have text a few times but it always ends up falling through as she is not the best at communicating. I was hoping somebody could verify if she is legit or not. Reviews sound good but most are older. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158860785
    When she first started she was a gem but went down hill from there. I'm from the Cincinnati area. PB.

  10. #27916

    Hamiltucky

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Hamilton is a depressing area regardless of who you are seeing, the couple of attempts I've made have ended with me just immediately leaving, thinking about just donating them money because their situations were so bad.
    Hamilton === Hamiltucky. Avoid!

  11. #27915

    Mixed

    https://callescort.org/513-790-8547

    Has anybody ever seen her? I don't see a name on this. But I've seen her post an ad quite a few times.

  12. #27914

    Ky

    Anyone have any info on her. Did not see any reviews on her and she doesn't have any reviews on LC. I usually only see people who are reviewed on here and LC. What's everyone's process of trying to see what seems like some new providers? She has a lot of pics and videos and was quick to respond. Her phone number is just weird and I nothing came up when I searched her phone number or her pictures.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9377107641

  13. #27913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    I consider Cierra a hard pass

    Cierra is weird and unpredictable. And PearishBA is right about Hamilton: depressing.

    I tried seeing Cierra a few years ago and it went off the rails before ever getting in my car. She was initially personable and responsive to text messages. When it came time to meet, she explained that she was still at work at an area retail store and might want to see me in a back room. Very odd! I asked if instead we could postpone our visit until after work and she went ballistic! Hurled insults telling me that I would be blocked along with vague threats of worse. I never actually felt threatened; I took her words to be those of someone with mental health and / or substance issues.

    By the way, I don't mind that you're new to this forum, we were all new once. And we need new members. Hope you continue on and join the ranks of a contributing senior!

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone has seen her before. We have text a few times but it always ends up falling through as she is not the best at communicating. I was hoping somebody could verify if she is legit or not. Reviews sound good but most are older. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158860785

  14. #27912

    Not for me

    She has been advertising on Listcrawler for at least 3 years right now she is going by Queen. Here is a link to her ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/159093281.

    I have not seen her nor do I plan on it. BIG woman are not my thing especially when they weigh more than me. There is a reason why her pictures show her in cloths. Several years ago there was one picture that showed her naked and that she wound up deleting showed that she not only had one spare tire around her but actually two, and one of them could have been a truck. Like I said she may be nice just not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Looks like she could be a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/632454459548

  15. #27911

    Legit?

    Anyone seen her? Looks like she could be a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/632454459548

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape