rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 3488 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 52314
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #38589

    Baby Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    We're the pictures on point?
    It's been awhile since I've seen her but her current photos seem pretty accurate with some photoshop editing.

  2. #38588
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseMan  [View Original Post]
    Point on description of her but Ahh. Don't forget the bad teeth!
    Ah right. Completely forgot. Her upper teeth are pretty jacked up LOL.

  3. #38587
    Quote Originally Posted by Micca112  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed my time with Baby Peach. I found her quite attractive. She's not just skinny. She has a decent rack, slim waist and wide hips with a plump booty. Her demeanor is kind of like Elle, a bit cold at introduction but warms up a bit when you get to know her. She's on my repeat list but I just haven't had time to get back to see her in a bit.
    We're the pictures on point?

  4. #38586

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Micca112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about CGLA Jenny?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jenny

    Pics look like they're "real" but with some photoshop. She looks pretty cute in this pics and says she does doubles.

    Thanks.
    It seems like a previous rebrand cas doesn't sound like she's new to this field. Extra menu available which is a hint esp at this agency, maybe there's surprises LOL.

  5. #38585
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Liked the photos so went to take a peek. Saw she has a ton of reviews on the other site already so I dove in.

    Pics are her, but heavily P.S. 'ed. Personality was cool and she's cute with a nice MM rack.

    However big downside is the pudgy belly back fat, and zero ass. The view when walking to the bathroom naked was not impressive.

    Service on the other side was great. BBBJ was on point, better than most of the newbies I've seen lately. DATY, MISH and popped.

    Hung out a bit and she's going back up to the bay this Saturday. We tried for round 2 with doggy but I was still too sensitive and time was up.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angel%22%22
    Point on description of her but Ahh. Don't forget the bad teeth!

  6. #38584

    CGLA Jenny?

    Anyone know anything about CGLA Jenny?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jenny

    Pics look like they're "real" but with some photoshop. She looks pretty cute in this pics and says she does doubles.

    Thanks.

  7. #38583
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Liked the photos so went to take a peek. Saw she has a ton of reviews on the other site already so I dove in.

    Pics are her, but heavily P.S. 'ed. Personality was cool and she's cute with a nice MM rack.

    However big downside is the pudgy belly back fat, and zero ass. The view when walking to the bathroom naked was not impressive.

    Service on the other side was great. BBBJ was on point, better than most of the newbies I've seen lately. DATY, MISH and popped.

    Hung out a bit and she's going back up to the bay this Saturday. We tried for round 2 with doggy but I was still too sensitive and time was up.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angel%22%22

    Anyone have a good experiences with the following?

    Kelly https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kelly.

    Ari https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari.

    Baby Peach https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-peach.
    I enjoyed my time with Baby Peach. I found her quite attractive. She's not just skinny. She has a decent rack, slim waist and wide hips with a plump booty. Her demeanor is kind of like Elle, a bit cold at introduction but warms up a bit when you get to know her. She's on my repeat list but I just haven't had time to get back to see her in a bit.

  8. #38582

    Angel Review

    Liked the photos so went to take a peek. Saw she has a ton of reviews on the other site already so I dove in.

    Pics are her, but heavily P.S. 'ed. Personality was cool and she's cute with a nice MM rack.

    However big downside is the pudgy belly back fat, and zero ass. The view when walking to the bathroom naked was not impressive.

    Service on the other side was great. BBBJ was on point, better than most of the newbies I've seen lately. DATY, MISH and popped.

    Hung out a bit and she's going back up to the bay this Saturday. We tried for round 2 with doggy but I was still too sensitive and time was up.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angel%22%22

    Anyone have a good experiences with the following?

    Kelly https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kelly.

    Ari https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari.

    Baby Peach https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-peach.

  9. #38581
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta37  [View Original Post]
    Cgla PO said technically she's not msog. Thus wanted to ask what people's past experience are. Thanks in advance!
    I haven't had any issues msog with Elle but I am not always able to shoot two loads within the hour. If anything ask the cakdolls booker, she'll be able to tell you more accurately.

  10. #38580
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I would text text PO and ask. Most are more than willing to help you find the right girl.
    Cgla PO said technically she's not msog. Thus wanted to ask what people's past experience are. Thanks in advance!

  11. #38579
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta37  [View Original Post]
    Looking fwd to finally meeting Elle but am seeing conflicting info on whether she's MSOG friendly or not? I am willing to pay a surcharge if required but not seeing it on any booker websites.

    CGLA: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/elle flat rate mentioned for 1 hr that's it.

    GKS: https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ellevenus/ flat rate as well but comments says msog.

    What has been people's experience with her? Thanks in advance!
    I would text text PO and ask. Most are more than willing to help you find the right girl.

  12. #38578

    Is Elle MSOG friendly?

    Looking fwd to finally meeting Elle but am seeing conflicting info on whether she's MSOG friendly or not? I am willing to pay a surcharge if required but not seeing it on any booker websites.

    CGLA: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/elle flat rate mentioned for 1 hr that's it.

    GKS: https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ellevenus/ flat rate as well but comments says msog.

    What has been people's experience with her? Thanks in advance!

  13. #38577

    Bookers names

    What are the names of bookers for following sites?

    1. KGLA.

    2. Kbliss.

    3. Mykgirls.

    4. Sessanggirls.

    5. Topangels.

    6. USbodyshop.

    7. Melosplayground.

    8. Ktownfans.

  14. #38576

    Any info on Kona

    Has anyone seen Kona recently? Are we talking P.S. To the extreme or somewhat relevant? I have an appointment tomorrow with her.

  15. #38575
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I made mental notes of ALL girls who advertised BB and I may be mistaken because Nari's pics look familiar. Sara and Ha Neul for sure did BB in SoCal. I believe Purple, Rose, and Jenny were also in SoCal and didn't advertise BB.
    Thanks for sharing your mental notes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape