Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53626

    Buhi

    Curious about buford highway. Some places I pass by I never hear about and aren't even listed on sites or have no recent reviews. Are these well-kept secrets or is there a reason (not worth mentioning).

    I have had good experiences at a few places that I can recommend. PM if you have UTR favs in doraville / chamblee.

  2. #53625

    That's a helluva euphemism

    Quote Originally Posted by AvaFan77  [View Original Post]
    My go to spot (but only because I have a good thing going there with one of the girls despite the price) if we're talking about the marrow location.
    Marrow location! Hilarious!

  3. #53624
    Quote Originally Posted by Froginawell  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody try Apple massage was rose massage before.
    My go to spot (but only because I have a good thing going there with one of the girls despite the price) if we're talking about the marrow location.

  4. #53623

    IRelax

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been here since earlier in the baseball season, so the first thing I noticed was three new masseuses: Aina, Angela and Lee. It was Lee's turn, so I took the opportunity to get acquainted. She had her hair up in a bun, which has usually been a good thing in my experiences.

    Lee was friendly and comfortable to be with. She didn't seem to think twice about me being uncovered. She worked out a few kinks out in my back and thighs, then made sure my buttocks were also taken care of. From there it was a natural progression to gently caress between my legs, activate my senses and increase my mid-body blood flow.

    After a few joyful minutes, Lee asked if I wanted to turn over, placed a pillow under my head and just kept this wonderful experience progressing at a wonderful pace. Lee subtly inquired about my preferences for amount of pressure and desired speed (instead of just accelerating to completion) which was wonderful.

    Despite my best intentions to hold out for longer, I couldn't, but was pleasantly exhausted. Shortly after, Lee got some hot towels and then massaged my scalp for the remaining few minutes.

    Nice experience for $70+$60; I will return.
    I wrote this place off over a year ago after getting an unenthusiastic granny but that was before I discovered this site. Lee sounds pretty nice and it may be worth a return visit. How would you describe her physically? Any UTC?

  5. #53622

    IRelax Massage-Cobb Pkwy

    I haven't been here since earlier in the baseball season, so the first thing I noticed was three new masseuses: Aina, Angela and Lee. It was Lee's turn, so I took the opportunity to get acquainted. She had her hair up in a bun, which has usually been a good thing in my experiences.

    Lee was friendly and comfortable to be with. She didn't seem to think twice about me being uncovered. She worked out a few kinks out in my back and thighs, then made sure my buttocks were also taken care of. From there it was a natural progression to gently caress between my legs, activate my senses and increase my mid-body blood flow.

    After a few joyful minutes, Lee asked if I wanted to turn over, placed a pillow under my head and just kept this wonderful experience progressing at a wonderful pace. Lee subtly inquired about my preferences for amount of pressure and desired speed (instead of just accelerating to completion) which was wonderful.

    Despite my best intentions to hold out for longer, I couldn't, but was pleasantly exhausted. Shortly after, Lee got some hot towels and then massaged my scalp for the remaining few minutes.

    Nice experience for $70+$60; I will return.

  6. #53621
    Alt Account for the grinder


    Posts: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    They did have some nice girls, who gave good sessions. I was highly surprised. After a few years of not going due to the shootings I decided to give them a try this year and it was well worth it. Sad to hear they have closed down. No triangle exists. Just Oriental / Sunshine in the area.
    Now the AG's office knows who to target next.

  7. #53620

    Gold Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by PincheCabron  [View Original Post]
    Clear your Inbox.
    Sorry. Inbox clear now.

  8. #53619

    South ATL. Fayette Question

    Does anyone have recommendations for anything more than the standard L1/ HJ? I'd like to find L2 somewhere. DM if you prefer. I've been to several spots but jut L1.

  9. #53618

    Apple

    Has anybody try Apple massage was rose massage before.

  10. #53617

    That disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    You are an ATM to ALL of THEM. Man these girls have your brain so warped you can't even think straight. The only thing they care about is your wallet. Big Daddy's don't get shorted on time, hell the massage is usually free. If you get shorted on time or service you are nothing but a simp to these girls and they will keep taking advantage of you.
    I believed her when she said I was special and that she loved me.

  11. #53616
    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    Gold Sun had some nice girls, but they were too up front on a very busy street. Plus I always felt a little strange knowing 4 people were killed in that place.
    They did have some nice girls, who gave good sessions. I was highly surprised. After a few years of not going due to the shootings I decided to give them a try this year and it was well worth it. Sad to hear they have closed down. No triangle exists. Just Oriental / Sunshine in the area.

  12. #53615
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Must you do this shit?

    A2

  13. #53614
    Alt Account for the grinder


    Posts: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    Gold Sun had some nice girls, but they were too up front on a very busy street. Plus I always felt a little strange knowing 4 people were killed in that place.
    It had nothing to do with "too up front" on a busy street, Youngs operated for years without issue and none of their neighbors had issue with them.

  14. #53613
    Alt Account for the grinder


    Posts: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I don't understand. So the AG (State AG Chris Carr or Cherokee Dist. Attorney Treadaway) sent a letter threatening the landlord if he / she evicted Gold Sun based on a Rubmaps review. So the CAMP then voluntarily closed even though they were being protected by the the AG, or whoever? Could you clarify??.
    Clear your Inbox.

  15. #53612

    Li's

    Stopped in Li's the other night and only saw 2 women. One older woman (probably in her late 40's early 50's) with long reddish brown hair and another woman (mid to late 30's). The younger of the 2 escorted me to a room and asked me to get comfortable. Her name was Phi (pronounced fee). I undressed and laid face down uncovered in the dimly lit room. She walked in and lightly smacked my ass and asked what pressure. She then delivered one of the best massages I have had. I roamed slightly to let her know I was interested in more if offered. She did not mind. On the flip she could sense my excitement and asked if it was okay to touch. I asked her the same thing as she pulled her shirt and bra up exposing her b cups with erect nipples. Her body was ok but she had a great attitude and seemed to enjoy herself. She asked several times if I was going to tip. I told her about 3 times that I would take care of her. She finally stopped asking and got to the task at hand while I begin to explore her. There was some heavy OTC / UTC, nipple play, etc while she gave a good effort level 1 and looked liked she wanted to go to level 2 but actually never did. House fee was. 7 and I tipped. 7. a nice time and I may repeat but not quote the beauty I am searching for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape