Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 8327
-
11-01-23 17:17 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 67Coming to town any reccomendations?
From my own research its highly recommended to see Abby, Kelsey and Tripps. They seem in line with what I like to spend any others? Feel free to PM me.
-
11-01-23 17:05 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 140According to Tasia:
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
Nova BBFS, CIP, Yes. COF, No.
-
10-30-23 20:16 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 163The young thin girl Nova?
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 17:29 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 78Tasia
Thanks, that was not the number I had from her Tryst ad or from last time I saw her. Appreciate the help, hoping she pops up.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
Anyplace to find out more about Nova, Natalie, or Pamela Morrison?
-
10-30-23 16:44 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 186Tasia Ad From 10/27
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/SlaveTasia
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
That should have her number listed.
-
10-30-23 14:57 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 78Right number for Tasia
Can someone send me the right current number for Tasia? I have an old one from when I saw her last, and the new one in her ads. Not getting a response to either.
Related, anyone have links to the other girls in the stable? If Tasia can't come out to play I'm interested to check out one of the others but haven't been able to find clear links.
Thanks for the help, I'm here all week for SEMA and back for CES, will share my experiences.
-
10-27-23 18:29 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey contact
Since the #s I posted for her keep getting deleted. Just find her on erotic monkey.
-
10-27-23 11:53 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 140Damage was 500 per girl. I used to see Tasia back in the day when her rate was 600 per hour. She grandfathered this rate for me. I did some more negotiating and got it to an even 1 k for both girls for the hr. With Tasia and her girls, you can bust as many nuts as you can for the allotted time period. Due to my advanced age, I'm pretty much a one shot Charlie for 1 hr time period. Expensive? I thought it was a steal to get Pamela at that rate. The epitome of a bareback beauty she is. Mainstream porn girls in the LA area start off at 1500 per hour. I was happy with what I got for what I paid.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:25 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 837If $800 for both its not bad, its within reason. I paid $700 for doubles at a K-Org. Did you get 2 pops? Personally would have CIP both.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:19 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 155What was the damage
What was the damage I think 800 is too much.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 19:46 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 140Pamela Morrison
Met with Pamela Morrison and Tasia on Thursday at Tasia's trick pad. Hit the jackpot with Pamela! BBFS, double BBBJ, BLS, double stack pussy fucking, full GFE with both Pamela and Tasia, COF ending for Pamela. Normally I finish CIP, but recently someone on this thread stated they prefer to COF. That got me to thinking, heck why not?? First COF finish I have done in many a moon. Looked quite nice on Pamela's pretty face.
-
10-26-23 16:19 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 135I would love the number. I am coming into Vegas next week and would love to see her!
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:45 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 265New Kelsey contact info
Kelseys new #s. Both have the seven two five area code. [Deleted by Admin]
New new CashApp is MsMandibay w / the dollar symbol in front of course.
Otherwise. No changes: bareback only and just a great time.
-
10-26-23 11:35 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 265She texted me from a diff number and said her phone was stolen.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
New number is seven twenty-xxxx Zero seven four four.
-
10-26-23 00:25 #6588Regular Member

Posts: 16Thank you for the info!
Originally Posted by LstnVegas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






