Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39012

    Smilers in Prov

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDelano  [View Original Post]
    That's at least one more spot that I haven't been to. I'll have to check it out. I'll still be on the look out for really short women though, since I'm not exactly tall.
    I'm in the same boat as you looking for shorter women, I've had good experiences at smilers (really can't go wrong with anyone there, they're mostly all petite) down in prov but nothing here in MA.

    Definitely let me know if you find any nice providers here though.

  2. #39011

    32 south 2nd floor & Mindful

    Some of the regulars left south st, any of the current talent any good. Hopefully the menu is still the same. I hear Mindful upped the menu due I assume to complete. Feel free to PM. HD.

  3. #39010

    Blue Sky / Fifi

    I 2nd that comment? Motion!

  4. #39009

    Weekend visit

    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetManinnc  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm a native masshole now living in North Carolina but coming back to the Boston area (specifically Wakefield way, Northshore) for a minute and I'd Love to get a great massage from a hot, natural young lady who just loves older, wiser middle-aged men (I'm 59) on a weekend away from the wife and home. Any great massage place or independent you might recommend?? I'll have one shot, so to speak, so I want to see if I can't find a unicorn. Much, much appreciation.
    I would highly recommend FiFi at Blue Sky in Danvers.

  5. #39008
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetManinnc  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm a native masshole now living in North Carolina but coming back to the Boston area (specifically Wakefield way, Northshore) for a minute and I'd Love to get a great massage from a hot, natural young lady who just loves older, wiser middle-aged men (I'm 59) on a weekend away from the wife and home. Any great massage place or independent you might recommend?? I'll have one shot, so to speak, so I want to see if I can't find a unicorn. Much, much appreciation.
    Welcome back! I would say try Cleiva massage therapy, she is a lot of fun.

  6. #39007

    452

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Met her this morning, she is very well reviewed in this forum, open menu if you are willing to up the game. Told me there will be 2 more new girls join her in the shop tomorrow. I always had fun time here. Happy Halloween!
    Thanks for the update info. Been once few weeks back great time can't remember her name.

  7. #39006

    Coming to town

    Hey all, I'm a native masshole now living in North Carolina but coming back to the Boston area (specifically Wakefield way, Northshore) for a minute and I'd Love to get a great massage from a hot, natural young lady who just loves older, wiser middle-aged men (I'm 59) on a weekend away from the wife and home. Any great massage place or independent you might recommend?? I'll have one shot, so to speak, so I want to see if I can't find a unicorn. Much, much appreciation.

  8. #39005

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    Met her this morning, she is very well reviewed in this forum, open menu if you are willing to up the game. Told me there will be 2 more new girls join her in the shop tomorrow. I always had fun time here. Happy Halloween!
    Don't you know if Julie is still there? Or does anyone have Julie's contact number?

  9. #39004

    Eastern Waltham

    Went in last week for an hour ($65) and got Lily I think but I forget since I waited too long to write this so not 100% on name. Parking is easy and entrance to spa is pretty discrete. Came in and saw one girl and led to room. Girl came in who I think was Lily in a little skirt and cute top. Massage overall was good, deep on shoulders and all over the legs. Not much teasing during massage but wiped me with hotel towel and before flip she began tease. Stayed like that for a bit before flip and she asked what I wanted. Wanted nude HJ and I def got a little cheated out. Said $120 for that but gave $115, she got down to panties but pulled bra and top up over tits but not off. Let me suck on them a bit but had her get on table and tease me. Good listening on instructions a bit and at end she keep saying "fuck you" in a sexy way, but it worked really well. Cleaned up and headed out but got the entire hour with a post release head massage. $60 and $115 tip for the action. Prob won't go back that way, girls were ok but pricing (my failed negotiation skills) and driving location a bit too much for my taste.

  10. #39003

    Tiffany is back in 452 Wash.

    Met her this morning, she is very well reviewed in this forum, open menu if you are willing to up the game. Told me there will be 2 more new girls join her in the shop tomorrow. I always had fun time here. Happy Halloween!

  11. #39002
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been that could share their experience?

    https://us-boston.bedpage.com/female.../23096318.html
    I gave them a call a couple days ago, they didn't have the time I wanted and directed me to "their other location" on Newbury, which is the Blue Energy or whatever it's called one which I've been to a couple times. (I had a lovely experience at the Newbury one that day that I may write about later) I'll assume they have the same girls then, but I could be completely wrong.

  12. #39001
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    Check out the new Maple St. Spot in Stoneham. The last woman I had there, named Nana, had itty, bitty titties, although she wasn't under 5 feet tall. CBJ, DATY, CFS are available.
    That's at least one more spot that I haven't been to. I'll have to check it out. I'll still be on the look out for really short women though, since I'm not exactly tall.

  13. #39000

    A Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDelano  [View Original Post]
    I see plenty of talk about breast size, especially trying to find C or D cups. I'm more in the mood to find someone under 5 feet tall with an A cup. Last one I found was at an apartment MP in Revere, but that was a couple years ago. Not sure if she'd still be there. She wasnt the last few times I went.
    Check out the new Maple St. Spot in Stoneham. The last woman I had there, named Nana, had itty, bitty titties, although she wasn't under 5 feet tall. CBJ, DATY, CFS are available.

  14. #38999
    I see plenty of talk about breast size, especially trying to find C or D cups. I'm more in the mood to find someone under 5 feet tall with an A cup. Last one I found was at an apartment MP in Revere, but that was a couple years ago. Not sure if she'd still be there. She wasn’t the last few times I went.

  15. #38998

    Summer at 732

    Quote Originally Posted by GoggleMeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been a long time lurker of this place for 10+ years.

    I wanted to contribute since I got the best experience today.

    After all these years of mongering, I know exactly what I want.

    Earlier I posted about finding a good place and no one was available. So I made an appointment with Summer at 732.

    Off the bat, I told her what I wanted.

    Here is my preferred experience.

    1 hour massage.

    20 minutes of back walking and trigger point focus. I like really hard massages especially my IT band, shoulder blades and calves. I'd ask her to use her knees and elbows so she won't be too tired and that's how I get it strong enough.

    Then 40 minutes of extended tease.

    However, I always get so bored with these extended tease, so today I told Summer exactly what I needed.

    The normal extended tease looks like this:

    Light touch and then gazing the balls for awhile until the last 10 minutes which starts to get more intense, flip and a long finish.

    What I requested:

    I wanted a combination of massage and tease. I wanted to remain hard the entire last 40 minutes of the massage. While on my stomach, she would shift my leg up so she can get access to the boys. I told her I wanted the 40 minutes the combination of the intensity at the end with good medium massage.

    What does that look like?

    I want her to get me rock hard with a lot of balls rubbing and jerking me off while on my stomach, then going back to a massaging tight areas like my calves and IT band. I love the feeling of relief getting these tight muscles loose but at the same time relaxing me with her playing with my cock and balls. It's a wonderful combinations of sensations for me.

    She would also spend a lot of time rubbing my asshole adding to the experience.

    On the flip, she had the pillow under my legs and my legs in a diamond shape. This allowed her to continue massaging my thighs, playing with my ass, rubbing my balls and stroking me.

    Ended with a great explosion and I remained hard for another 5 minutes.

    At the end she asked me about Linda and I said she is great. She told me how she's been training her on the techniques. Of course I knew all about this and that's when I told her. Today I am training her on new techniques.

    I told her she needs to start doing massages like this where she plays with the boys and stroke the cock off the bat, then do combination of keeping the cock hard and massaging the body. Mix in a irregular pattern of stroking, ball rubbing, grazing, soft touch, intense stroking. This will increase her customers a lot.

    I asked if I can write this review and she said yes.

    If you guys want this, just tell her I want a combination of massage and tease for an hour.

    Truly communication is the best thing here after all these years of mongering.

    This single handedly was the best experience I ever had because I communicate how I wanted the entire hour to go. There was no wasted time or things I didn't enjoy for any period of that time. It's like, when you go rub one out, you know exactly what you like and only you can pleasure yourself the best. This experience because of constant communication is the best in all my years.
    Great description. It matches what I usually want out of an R and T. Summer gave me this exact service recently and it was amazing. She does an incredible job getting you comfortable, aroused, then accelerates into dirty talk and just wow. Can't recommend her enough.

    Only other ones at her shop that are close are Linda and Brandy. The substitute ladies are not great and usually leave me wanting more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape