Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 10240
-
11-04-23 17:21 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 428Is it worth it?
As I have said before, after a few years of visiting escorts, I know hunt for the Utrs who are just about everywhere I go. I always thought escorts was the way to see hot girls, and have a good time, until I started to read about the dangers that come with it. Luckily I never was robbed or assaulted, but I was pretty close to being a victim. Those situations made me change my mind and my choices, and even when occasionally I see an escort, Utrs are the best choice hands down. Now why do I said this?, for the following info I got not long ago. I always try to keep friendships with many of the girls I know, and I find things that are helpful at times. I used to be in another website before it got banned, and I'm back on it again, and at times I come here to give a little input to help out.
Anyway, I just want to let you know for your own safety, not long ago some popular girls in here got arrested for prostitution and now they are lightning rods if you know what I mean. Jenna with the big bolt ons, Skye blondish hair at times, Sam running with Summer Rayne, and another one who I don't remember the name she goes by. I posted about Dawn, and those are the dangers you have to consider, I hope this is helpful to you all.
-
11-04-23 16:59 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 428Sam and Summer
Are they a couple?, all I know is this, I used to see Sam years ago as an UTR girl, and she was healthy and she was starting to wrestle with some demons. I believe she even tried BP for a bit and she went out trying the sober life. Now she is back at it and the demons are winning in the battle. I posted before about how she entangled herself with Desiree (Summer Rayne). Desiree has been coaching her and that was the moment I pulled away from seeing Sammie. Desiree is friends with a good friend of mine, and she even told me a long time ago to avoid Desiree at all cost, she hangs with a group of thugs. I hope that puts all of this on the light. The problem sometimes is a lot of mongers don't like to read or search for what has been said on this forum.
I hope you guys read my next post, that will be even more informative about the potential risks of this hobby.
-
11-04-23 14:26 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 116They're A Couple
It's not a rumor, it's true. They don't just hang together, they're girlfriends, they're a couple. Sammie's demons are also starting to get the better of her, she looks rougher this year than she did when she first started last year. She's a nice girl, generally speaking. Running with Summer will change that sooner or later though, if she continues to do so.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 23:42 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 888Avoid Summer Rayne
This is not bragging but I've been doing this for over 20 years (not boasting, just providing context).
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
I've only been robbed once and it was Summer. I'm not even the revengeful type but I consider it a public service to provide an advanced warning about her. Now its only a rumor (Farouk is pretty accurate) that Sammie hangs with her but if she does, I would cross her off the list just to be safe. There are so many choices, why take a chance on any scum bags.
-
11-03-23 20:33 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 123Guess I'll pass until a unicorn shows their face
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Lied about being new, 1. 25/1. 65/2. 20, old associate of summer rayne. I'll consider her a bullet dodged. On the no fly list she goes for me.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 20:18 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 727On Vacation
Of the state sponsored type.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 20:07 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 655I've caught her for less than a Benjamin, and things were fine. But she runs with the bottom feeder crowd, and some of them are pretty shitty. Mind yourself if you make plans with her.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 15:43 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 3009She's not new and probably not worth the rate she qouted she been posting on and off since last year. You'll have to wait for more info about Sammie from other members I never met Sammie last report she was hanging with the scumbag summer rayne.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 15:26 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 123Sammie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...c/760174969505
Anyone tried her? Could have sworn I seen her posting before a while back, but ad says she's very new. Quoted me premium prices on top of that. I've been wrong in the past and missed a opportunity with a good one like Phoenix. Trying not to repeat the mistake a third time.
-
10-31-23 20:38 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 41Dawn
Yes it was her.
Originally Posted by Ducati959
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 19:03 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 240Avoid Casey
Pictures, if they are really her, are at least 15 years old. She is just not appealing, and she has lots of scars (burns maybe) on her arms, and thigh-high stockings covering bruised legs. Complained about pain in hips, can't be on top, nothing over a mild thrusts. She tries, but not a good time.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 00:16 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 38Casey
Anyone one see Casey?
-
10-26-23 19:26 #7783Regular Member

Posts: 3Sorry I'm a lurker. Don't know what to tell you. Like what would I have to gain by posting this? The girl passed. It sucks.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:54 #7782Regular Member

Posts: 11Jenny or ashley
For the 800000 time Jen is the girl with the anime nightmare on elm street pics on skip she's 38 yrs old and I know her very well respect her just don't be rude she's awesome.
I'm new here I found out the hard way because she was embarrassed of what she does. She a great person. We all have good and bad days and so does she. She cool. Short blonde curly blue eyes always tan thick calves 2 tats total belly ring covers face. She on skip and that's that.
-
10-25-23 20:28 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 655Female handler
Does anyone have knowledge of a female handler in the Camden / S Jersey area named Diana? I have some more details, but nothing I wish to post publicly, so please message me if you have anything to discuss.











Reply With Quote




