Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 978 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10734

    Nichole Legend back?

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7277127384

    Saw ad and recent reviews come up? Is Nicole legend back in our world?
    No, she's still a guest of the 49th St Hilton. I'm guessing that might be that ole POS boyfriend of hers trying to scam people. I know last time she went away, he was advertising pics and videos for sale.

  2. #10733

    Is Nicole nikki back in the hobby?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7277127384

    Saw ad and recent reviews come up? Is Nicole legend back in our world?

  3. #10732

    Is Nicole nikki back in the hobby?


  4. #10731
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Forum member posted a vid with some girls in it, she was one. So fucking hot. Pretty much was down for anything. Nice finish. Used to have her name, FB ect and some older hotter pics but lost all that info.
    Yep, she was one of the great ones. Hopefully wherever she is she's doing well. Do miss her though.

  5. #10730
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything in any search. Anyone have any info on this chick? She is hot as hell with a beautiful face and beautiful pussy and ass! Follow her on IG. One of these days I want to take the plunge but afraid she's a fake!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/59576314
    I have seen her. Like pretty much all girls these days, she edits her photos, but she is definitely real. She is a little bigger in person, but not excessively so. Was a little mechanical the first meeting, but promised a more GFE session when I returned. Haven't had a chance, but would still recommend.

  6. #10729

    Thanks JFK

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Everything still great. And better yet she has moved to a much nicer location off of Ulmerton. So anyone who was not a big fan of the not so nice motels off 34th that is no longer a worry. The only significant downside now is my sammie habit is getting expensive.
    Yeah, saw her the next morning after she said the review from you. Did not like that notel either. Sadly, no raincoat and went greek. Took it like a champ and even exploded in it. She's a keeper. Thanks again.

  7. #10728

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraHiya  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and responded with same message two different days. Age and ethnicity, then nothing after. Strange.
    I got the response from both numbers. It came quick and appeared to be automated. I answered the age and ethnicity question to the number ending in 5479. She responded shortly after that and we were able to set things up.

  8. #10727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    No kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Everything still great. And better yet she has moved to a much nicer location off of Ulmerton. So anyone who was not a big fan of the not so nice motels off 34th that is no longer a worry. The only significant downside now is my sammie habit is getting expensive.
    She's addicting for sure.

  9. #10726

    Sammie B Update

    I saw her again today. Everything still great. And better yet she has moved to a much nicer location off of Ulmerton. So anyone who was not a big fan of the not so nice motels off 34th that is no longer a worry. The only significant downside now is my sammie habit is getting expensive.

  10. #10725

    Iso gfe dfk

    Looking for recommendations for a provider that really likes to passionately make out like teenagers and enjoys it. TIA.

  11. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraHiya  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and responded with same message two different days. Age and ethnicity, then nothing after. Strange.
    Finally she responded back. The rate is $1. 4 hhr $1. 8 hr.

  12. #10723

    Nicki

    Decided to see this one today looking for an ebony regular lately since their is not many out here on this side of the bay. I have to say her pics are her but she looks way better in person. It's always refreshing to get the person that you see. She is very cool went to location which was cool and I dropped the donation and we began to undress. I am not a fan of CBJ but her skills and dt skills got me up and I got rocked hard and she allowed my fingers to roam near the kitty but she is so pretty I definitely had her cowgirl me up and I finished in the cover. I will definitely repeat as she is cool and sexy.

    160/ HHR.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/7276877658

  13. #10722
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Just in case you didn't know, our friend Astrid is in Brandon now. She is rooming with Amber. Saw them today. Good times. It's really not a long drive from Pinellas if you time traffic right. Unfortunately the route 4/275 interchange is always a mess, but it's worth the trip.
    Sucks. Hope it isn't permanent. The drive is awful until 8-9 pm typically. Sucks.

    The worst one I ever did was West shore having to deal w the horrid Franklin. That was the 20 something kindergarten teacher OMFG. She was literally the best experience ever. / reminiscing.

  14. #10721

    Rose Texas Girl

    Can't find anything in any search. Anyone have any info on this chick? She is hot as hell with a beautiful face and beautiful pussy and ass! Follow her on IG. One of these days I want to take the plunge but afraid she's a fake!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/59576314
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hbunGl.jpg‎   CNqjnI.jpg‎   Q7DCrZ.jpg‎  

  15. #10720

    Astrid in Brandon

    Just in case you didn't know, our friend Astrid is in Brandon now. She is rooming with Amber. Saw them today. Good times. It's really not a long drive from Pinellas if you time traffic right. Unfortunately the route 4/275 interchange is always a mess, but it's worth the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape