Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 978 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10729
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything in any search. Anyone have any info on this chick? She is hot as hell with a beautiful face and beautiful pussy and ass! Follow her on IG. One of these days I want to take the plunge but afraid she's a fake!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/59576314
    I have seen her. Like pretty much all girls these days, she edits her photos, but she is definitely real. She is a little bigger in person, but not excessively so. Was a little mechanical the first meeting, but promised a more GFE session when I returned. Haven't had a chance, but would still recommend.

  2. #10728

    Thanks JFK

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Everything still great. And better yet she has moved to a much nicer location off of Ulmerton. So anyone who was not a big fan of the not so nice motels off 34th that is no longer a worry. The only significant downside now is my sammie habit is getting expensive.
    Yeah, saw her the next morning after she said the review from you. Did not like that notel either. Sadly, no raincoat and went greek. Took it like a champ and even exploded in it. She's a keeper. Thanks again.

  3. #10727

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraHiya  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and responded with same message two different days. Age and ethnicity, then nothing after. Strange.
    I got the response from both numbers. It came quick and appeared to be automated. I answered the age and ethnicity question to the number ending in 5479. She responded shortly after that and we were able to set things up.

  4. #10726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    No kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. Everything still great. And better yet she has moved to a much nicer location off of Ulmerton. So anyone who was not a big fan of the not so nice motels off 34th that is no longer a worry. The only significant downside now is my sammie habit is getting expensive.
    She's addicting for sure.

  5. #10725

    Sammie B Update

    I saw her again today. Everything still great. And better yet she has moved to a much nicer location off of Ulmerton. So anyone who was not a big fan of the not so nice motels off 34th that is no longer a worry. The only significant downside now is my sammie habit is getting expensive.

  6. #10724

    Iso gfe dfk

    Looking for recommendations for a provider that really likes to passionately make out like teenagers and enjoys it. TIA.

  7. #10723
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraHiya  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and responded with same message two different days. Age and ethnicity, then nothing after. Strange.
    Finally she responded back. The rate is $1. 4 hhr $1. 8 hr.

  8. #10722

    Nicki

    Decided to see this one today looking for an ebony regular lately since their is not many out here on this side of the bay. I have to say her pics are her but she looks way better in person. It's always refreshing to get the person that you see. She is very cool went to location which was cool and I dropped the donation and we began to undress. I am not a fan of CBJ but her skills and dt skills got me up and I got rocked hard and she allowed my fingers to roam near the kitty but she is so pretty I definitely had her cowgirl me up and I finished in the cover. I will definitely repeat as she is cool and sexy.

    160/ HHR.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/7276877658

  9. #10721
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Just in case you didn't know, our friend Astrid is in Brandon now. She is rooming with Amber. Saw them today. Good times. It's really not a long drive from Pinellas if you time traffic right. Unfortunately the route 4/275 interchange is always a mess, but it's worth the trip.
    Sucks. Hope it isn't permanent. The drive is awful until 8-9 pm typically. Sucks.

    The worst one I ever did was West shore having to deal w the horrid Franklin. That was the 20 something kindergarten teacher OMFG. She was literally the best experience ever. / reminiscing.

  10. #10720

    Rose Texas Girl

    Can't find anything in any search. Anyone have any info on this chick? She is hot as hell with a beautiful face and beautiful pussy and ass! Follow her on IG. One of these days I want to take the plunge but afraid she's a fake!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/59576314
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hbunGl.jpg‎   CNqjnI.jpg‎   Q7DCrZ.jpg‎  

  11. #10719

    Astrid in Brandon

    Just in case you didn't know, our friend Astrid is in Brandon now. She is rooming with Amber. Saw them today. Good times. It's really not a long drive from Pinellas if you time traffic right. Unfortunately the route 4/275 interchange is always a mess, but it's worth the trip.

  12. #10718
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaAssman  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice session with Adriana. Total GFE and curvy as all get out. Some would characterize as a small BBW. Great attitude and left me drained and very satisfied. $40 for HHR and $80 for HR. Speaks Greek with no upcharge although as with all things in this hobby YMMV. Absolutely recommend!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273511275
    Texted her once and responded with same message two different days. Age and ethnicity, then nothing after. Strange.

  13. #10717
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkSkorpio  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her to see if she was busy. She told me she wasn't so I told her I was omw. She's 5 min away and perfect route for a qv. Get to her location, texted her, no response. After 20 minutes, I left. 10 min after that she text me asking my eta. Told her I left and I will catch up another time. Proceeds to tell me it won't because she don't have time for games. Was like "Wow, that's how you talk a regular? Don't worry, your dropped!" These 304's need to realize they need us not vice versa. Looking for a new bottom of the barrel now. Deleted her number and text.
    Saw her once, seemed a bit of a tude and BJ was average. Once she ballooned to 500 lbs pretty much sealed the deal for a no return anyways.

  14. #10716
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    Pretty easy to just search her name on the site, but here it is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/158935169

  15. #10715
    Yes thank you! For what it's worth, BBBJ it's top notch. Kinda has an attitude if you can overlook it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape