Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 59442
-
10-30-23 16:32 #53622Senior Member

Posts: 240IRelax Massage-Cobb Pkwy
I haven't been here since earlier in the baseball season, so the first thing I noticed was three new masseuses: Aina, Angela and Lee. It was Lee's turn, so I took the opportunity to get acquainted. She had her hair up in a bun, which has usually been a good thing in my experiences.
Lee was friendly and comfortable to be with. She didn't seem to think twice about me being uncovered. She worked out a few kinks out in my back and thighs, then made sure my buttocks were also taken care of. From there it was a natural progression to gently caress between my legs, activate my senses and increase my mid-body blood flow.
After a few joyful minutes, Lee asked if I wanted to turn over, placed a pillow under my head and just kept this wonderful experience progressing at a wonderful pace. Lee subtly inquired about my preferences for amount of pressure and desired speed (instead of just accelerating to completion) which was wonderful.
Despite my best intentions to hold out for longer, I couldn't, but was pleasantly exhausted. Shortly after, Lee got some hot towels and then massaged my scalp for the remaining few minutes.
Nice experience for $70+$60; I will return.
-
10-30-23 11:25 #53621Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26Now the AG's office knows who to target next.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 08:50 #53620Senior Member

Posts: 279Gold Sun
Sorry. Inbox clear now.
Originally Posted by PincheCabron
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 08:28 #53619Regular Member

Posts: 5South ATL. Fayette Question
Does anyone have recommendations for anything more than the standard L1/ HJ? I'd like to find L2 somewhere. DM if you prefer. I've been to several spots but jut L1.
-
10-30-23 01:46 #53618Regular Member

Posts: 8Apple
Has anybody try Apple massage was rose massage before.
-
10-29-23 22:26 #53617Banned Member

Posts: 74That disappointing
I believed her when she said I was special and that she loved me.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 15:01 #53616Senior Member

Posts: 798They did have some nice girls, who gave good sessions. I was highly surprised. After a few years of not going due to the shootings I decided to give them a try this year and it was well worth it. Sad to hear they have closed down. No triangle exists. Just Oriental / Sunshine in the area.
Originally Posted by LickUmGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 14:59 #53615Senior Member

Posts: 798[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Must you do this shit?
A2
-
10-29-23 13:07 #53614Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26It had nothing to do with "too up front" on a busy street, Youngs operated for years without issue and none of their neighbors had issue with them.
Originally Posted by LickUmGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 12:43 #53613Alt Account for the grinder

Posts: 26Clear your Inbox.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 01:54 #53612Senior Member

Posts: 198Li's
Stopped in Li's the other night and only saw 2 women. One older woman (probably in her late 40's early 50's) with long reddish brown hair and another woman (mid to late 30's). The younger of the 2 escorted me to a room and asked me to get comfortable. Her name was Phi (pronounced fee). I undressed and laid face down uncovered in the dimly lit room. She walked in and lightly smacked my ass and asked what pressure. She then delivered one of the best massages I have had. I roamed slightly to let her know I was interested in more if offered. She did not mind. On the flip she could sense my excitement and asked if it was okay to touch. I asked her the same thing as she pulled her shirt and bra up exposing her b cups with erect nipples. Her body was ok but she had a great attitude and seemed to enjoy herself. She asked several times if I was going to tip. I told her about 3 times that I would take care of her. She finally stopped asking and got to the task at hand while I begin to explore her. There was some heavy OTC / UTC, nipple play, etc while she gave a good effort level 1 and looked liked she wanted to go to level 2 but actually never did. House fee was. 7 and I tipped. 7. a nice time and I may repeat but not quote the beauty I am searching for.
-
10-28-23 11:49 #53611Banned Member

Posts: 129Gold Sun had some nice girls, but they were too up front on a very busy street. Plus I always felt a little strange knowing 4 people were killed in that place.
Originally Posted by TheGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 11:40 #53610Senior Member

Posts: 92Atm
The ATM view can apply to women in general whether getting a massage or otherwise. Look, getting a massage should be relaxing and fun. If it's not, there's your answer.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
As for the "bring your own oil" comments, shaking my damn head.
-
10-28-23 10:56 #53609Senior Member

Posts: 357You're serious?
Regardless of how much she gives me, strange is almost always worth the hunt. Are you just here for attention?
Originally Posted by TheGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 10:55 #53608Senior Member

Posts: 327Rinse and Repeat
Zero exceptions to this rule and those of us older mongers have been preaching this for years.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
Paying for a massage is a business transaction. It is no different than buying something from Costco. Your provider is a business person and you are the customer. Get what you paid for. Some of these providers are wily and on the hustle but that doesn't mean it's any different than shopping at Costco. If you're at a bar and the hot bartender gives you the wrong drink or a watered down drink, you ask for her to fix the problem. If she won't, you will get her manager.
If you are firm / insistent with a massage girl, you will get what you negotiated for. And if you don't, get your money back. This might make you uncomfortable ("hey you said you would take your dress and bra off for $150") but if you avoid confrontation, that one is on you.









Reply With Quote




