Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 41262
-
10-28-23 19:53 #32247Senior Member

Posts: 225Ariana
Wow, I'm all for dropping $$$ 04 for a dream!! Please PM me the number!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BeenThere9; 10-28-23 at 19:54. Reason: Wrong Amount
-
10-28-23 19:47 #32246Senior Member

Posts: 225Ronnie Robbed me
Do not list the phone number, it's not allowed!
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 18:58 #32245Senior Member

Posts: 221Have fun
I always wonder how she gets so many mongers to announce her and say spectacular things about her. You ll are better than me, I met her a couple of times and every time it was the same. Pretty lame, she is not all that according to my experiences, a nice person does not make a nice escort, after all, she is taking my money, I need good service and good looks, she only has the service. But again, hope you enjoy and have fun and get what what you need for the pay.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 17:35 #32244Senior Member

Posts: 477How am I lucky it was only $20? That was the max I was going to give for gas money. She asked for $50.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
I am very clear to show any "ho" in my home that there are security cameras everywhere. Also, that I am a registered gun owner.
I've been burned, too. By Anna / Lautie / whatever she's calling herself this week. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/511826233142 That was a cash and dash.
You seem confrontational, bruh. Ease back into your lane, please.
Rich.
-
10-28-23 17:26 #32243Senior Member

Posts: 161Ronnie / Chloe
Sorry, my man.
Personally, I stay the hell away from anyone calling themselves a 'snow bunny', but what do I know.
Please be sure to post in Ripoff Reports.
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 16:12 #32242Senior Member

Posts: 82Ronnie also goes by Chloe. Stay away
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...chloe/59467498
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 16:08 #32241Senior Member

Posts: 225Ronnie
Search is your friend! That's been listed many times.
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
Guy's just search!
-
10-28-23 15:50 #32240Senior Member

Posts: 188Can't touch this.
I messaged her and was basically told no touching licking kissing or anything just covered regular sex, but basically hands off.
Originally Posted by Alvarezs
[View Original Post]
So I pass because that would be more torture than anything else and definitely not very personal in my opinion.
Was your experience the same or did she allow more in person?
-
10-28-23 15:33 #32239Senior Member

Posts: 82Ronnie. Beware- On Pearl st
Adding pics.
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:21 #32238Senior Member

Posts: 82Ronnie Robbed me!
Just got held up by a black guy when attempting to see Ronnie. Beware!
She is using a 904-454-27 phone number. Trying to up load a picture but its failing.
https://callescort.org/904-454-4273Last edited by Jax411; 10-28-23 at 15:08. Reason: Adding additional info
-
10-28-23 14:10 #32237Senior Member

Posts: 909Just curious
Preface by saying I'm not being argumentative, just curious. Why are you just now responding to a post a made litteraly a year ago? Confused, like you got me scratching my head here. Also, seems you misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that the providers have a board / Blog. Just like how we got this one here for Mongers. Where they post about big tippers & strategies that are working, for which we are seeing now. Since, it does not make sense that all the providers at the same time shot up their prices, and started breaking up services like Coke in the 80's. Even for a while you see the nasty bottom of the barrel sewer rats asking 80-100 for a qv. Some still do, (hell one messaged me on here saying I hurt her buddies feelings saying this like a year ago). Yet really curious about going back a year on that one. I'm assuming you are being sarcastic about the honorable portion. So don't think that needs an response.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Not really a report but I noticed I'm getting alot of " who Is this", and " Ok, what do you want" questions. I may be dumb, but these questions perplexes me. What response are they looking for? They wouldn't know a random person hitting them up, and what other reasons besides the deed is someone reaching out to them for. Again I'm a little slow.
-
10-28-23 10:19 #32236Senior Member

Posts: 412Outcalls are risky
I would never give a provider money upfront for anything ever. Outcalls are risky. I suppose if you're single then maybe, but remember you are bringing a ho into your home to scope it out. If you're sitting and waiting in a motel room. That's different. But your house. If they are junkies then forget it something will end up missing. Worst case, they now know where you live and could return with db's. Don't be fooled by fake innocence. They are 99% finesse artists. Survivors. I know some mongers would disagree. I was burned once. You're are probably lucky you only lost 20.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 10:17 #32235Senior Member

Posts: 477https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/158896858
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
Here you go, Junior.
Rich.
-
10-28-23 02:39 #32234Senior Member

Posts: 224Erica is back May 6th.
Always fine and so much fun. Last time she had to go due to mother nature. And she is honest.
-
10-27-23 22:16 #32233Senior Member

Posts: 97Well hot damn son
Lovin' that damn post. Looks like the link to her listing is down. Got another link, or her # to get one put up that works?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





