Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32229

    Orlando Girl (Jess)

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I met her twice when she first started posting. Pictures are real and she has a nice ass. I had a good time, she was friendly, open minded, and ran over our time both times. Someone else posted she's lost weight so I'm not sure what she looks like now. Her name is Jess if you're trying to search for her.
    When I saw her about 2-3 months ago she had put the weight back on. I told her so and that she was looking healthier. Nice ass. Good service.

  2. #32228

    Scam I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/077161345504

    Anyone seen Megan recently? Her pics show a bit of weight gain but still looks good, and I see reports of her being a bit bigger than she used to be. Always had a good time with her but wonder if it's still good.
    Last time when she "returned" she claims to be at hotel around SJTC. For her qv she said 120 but requires 20 deposit. From there knew she wasn't really here and just trying to scams mongers for 20 probably because such a low amount no monger will push it and just take the loss. I'd be surprised if any actually saw her.

  3. #32227

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you must have wore her out. We had a date we set for today. When I reached out. Crickets. Her phone is probably blowing up with more convenient times then my very limited hours of opportunity. Still based on the comms from yesterday, disappointing. I'm sure I'll see her at some point.
    Ha, ha, ha. When you see her, you can ask her. "Did that tall, handsome, muscle-why" guy who got you a Wawa sandwich / drink wear you out?

    Would probably get me some brownie points for when I see her next.

  4. #32226

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/619914012978

    Have had sporadic comms with this one and I'm not impressed. If you have had this dream, please share intel.

    Rich.
    She just wants you to join her "Only fans" subscription.

  5. #32225
    Those raising their prices make less in the long run. I would talk business with some providers who had exceptionally low prices and more options for action and they told me that clients will spend a certain amount of money no matter what the prices are. This one woman as prices went sky high would offer a no clock watching BBFS service that could last up to 2 hours (how ever long it takes, no pressure). When the deed was done if the client used drugs (for me 420, nothing else). She shared from her stash. Offered me a beer too. I just do 420. All this for $160 roses at a time other girls were jacking up rose donations to 150/200/300. I ended up spending my entire mongering budget on her. She told me she made five figures a month by offering what other girls wouldn't and when I left I added another 40 roses for a tip. When she started getting fully booked she did prioritize big tippers. I wasn't a top priority but I tipped well enough to get a date with in 24 hours. If this provider had the same rose donation request as the other providers I never would have seen her. At the time it was about $1000 roses a month she got out of me and in return she got a lot of orgasms. She put business first, not a false sense of self worth. Repeat clients should be their goal, not how much they can fish out of one guy at one time. Once they get the bulk of the clients they can get picky and choose the guy that pleases them most whether it be a big tipper or a great lover between the sheets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I certainly wouldn't want to advocate the use of any other board to the dismay of Admin. And that being said very clearly, there are some people who would use that board to their advantage, Neck. Those people might go on that board frequented by these providers and make accounts to pose as providers who warn that things are drying up and they must take lower prices. But, to do so would be unethical, like the providers conspiring to separate services, charge higher prices and get paid first.

    That wouldn't be honorable and mongers are honorable, so that wouldn't be something we would do. Just saying.

    Now, a report for the good of the order:

    (you have entered my dream state).

    Ivey is a nice mature girl, looks like her pics, so WYSIWYG and she is nice lady who likes Little Rock Candy is all, and lives over in Oceanway (out of the way for most) with another provider (maybe Lola) in a decent little house with what appears to be a MIL room set up for dates. Very good comms, in my experience, which is 1/2 the battle, likes to give bbl, tight kitty. Nice MILF, 70 Mario coins to operate for 1/4 hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/940079273153

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.

  6. #32224

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    She has one of the softest asses I have ever grabbed in my life. From behind, Jesus Christ grabbing right at the bottom of the hips, top of the ass.
    Bro, you must have wore her out. We had a date we set for today. When I reached out. Crickets. Her phone is probably blowing up with more convenient times then my very limited hours of opportunity. Still based on the comms from yesterday, disappointing. I'm sure I'll see her at some point.

  7. #32223
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had chance to meet with her?

    I tried reaching out twice, fully dead comms.

    At least no "start / stop" bullshit, but I've heard nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/605714522470
    I met her twice when she first started posting. Pictures are real and she has a nice ass. I had a good time, she was friendly, open minded, and ran over our time both times. Someone else posted she's lost weight so I'm not sure what she looks like now. Her name is Jess if you're trying to search for her.

  8. #32222

    It's as advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    J,

    Does her body really look that good in person?
    None of that "ya I was 'x' weight 3 months ago" stuff. It's as advertised.

  9. #32221

    Megan

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/077161345504

    Anyone seen Megan recently? Her pics show a bit of weight gain but still looks good, and I see reports of her being a bit bigger than she used to be. Always had a good time with her but wonder if it's still good.

  10. #32220
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Another point we have to acknowledge. They talk. A youngin told me there some blog where they get theirs Qs from. Which is why the rates went up across the board. Even how they break up services now. So guess what they being told not do anything without being paid first. As a hobbyist, will not agree with. Yet as a logically thinking individual. Its makes sense why.
    I certainly wouldn't want to advocate the use of any other board to the dismay of Admin. And that being said very clearly, there are some people who would use that board to their advantage, Neck. Those people might go on that board frequented by these providers and make accounts to pose as providers who warn that things are drying up and they must take lower prices. But, to do so would be unethical, like the providers conspiring to separate services, charge higher prices and get paid first.

    That wouldn't be honorable and mongers are honorable, so that wouldn't be something we would do. Just saying.

    Now, a report for the good of the order:

    (you have entered my dream state).

    Ivey is a nice mature girl, looks like her pics, so WYSIWYG and she is nice lady who likes Little Rock Candy is all, and lives over in Oceanway (out of the way for most) with another provider (maybe Lola) in a decent little house with what appears to be a MIL room set up for dates. Very good comms, in my experience, which is 1/2 the battle, likes to give bbl, tight kitty. Nice MILF, 70 Mario coins to operate for 1/4 hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/940079273153

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.

  11. #32219

    Intel Request. Orlando's Girl Next Door

    Anyone had chance to meet with her?

    I tried reaching out twice, fully dead comms.

    At least no "start / stop" bullshit, but I've heard nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/605714522470

  12. #32218

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    I think her name is Kaitlyn, saw her years ago. I wanted to see her because she always wore lingerie in pics. I saw her once, was very mechanical and uninspired. She was a 4/10 which would be a 7/10 in this terrible market. I still have no interest in revisiting.
    I completely agree with this! 4/10 and very mechanical. Was on edge about being loud / making noise due to her neighbors. Also got the good old "be careful they are sore" when trying to touch to bolt ons. Wouldn't recommend.

  13. #32217

    Megan jax

    Can anyone confirm she's actually in town and doing incalls? Last time I tried to reach out she asked for a cash app deposit. I saw her multiple times last year and had great dreams with her then. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/243321819592

  14. #32216

    Headache Relief

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    How's the headache relief?
    Well, there's gals like Ericka who gave me head like we were filming a damn porno.

    There's gals who might as well be licking your dick with a sandpaper tongue.

    And there's a vast swath of in-between quality.

    Hers is closer to pretty good.

    Absolutely not sandpaper, but has some notes to take to catch up to Ericka.

    Has pretty good hand mouth coordination, couldn't take my whole member (but, in fairness, that's asking a lot) but she does well. Some of the "little subtleties" that need to be taught were missing, but: Be kind (emphasis on kind) and provide direction. She's not arrogant enough to pretend she's a pro; she listens.

    It'll make the next man's experience that much better (yours too, hopefully).

    In summary: I blew my payload from it.

  15. #32215

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    She has one of the softest asses I have ever grabbed in my life. From behind, Jesus Christ grabbing right at the bottom of the hips, top of the ass.
    How's the headache relief?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape