Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22598
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    I read the original review (and her original ad) to mean 550 for 1 hour. A bit steep for most of us.
    Cookieguy-.

    I agree. I must have misread the review. Thanks.

  2. #22597

    A Treasure Indeed?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    A treasure indeed!

    Since she did 5 hrs for 5 (according to you), I wonder if she would do 1 hr for 2?
    I read the original review (and her original ad) to mean 550 for 1 hour. A bit steep for most of us.

  3. #22596
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She's on TnA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?460495-Nikki-lynn

    Not sure how she is scoring good reviews, granted she only has 2 in the last year. Her reviews don't make sense. Her TnA profile as no DFK / GFE, but her ads and reviews list it as OK. There's a pic of her in one of her albums and you can see all the black and blues and scabs all over her body. She uses an absolute ton of makeup. She doesn't smile in any of her pics on TnA. I'm tempted to text and ask for a pic with her showing that grill.
    I just reviewed her pic album on TNA and she obviously believes her face to be her "best" feature. I'm intrigued by the curves and ass. However, the lack of proper hygiene would present a major problem for me. I'm not ready to rule out or pursue.

  4. #22595
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodawger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

    5. 5 hr she didn't say no to anything. I had fun.
    A treasure indeed!

    Since she did 5 hrs for 5 (according to you), I wonder if she would do 1 hr for 2?

  5. #22594

    Red Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    She caught that nasty long-hual covid and damaged her lungs. Totally rekt, don't think she can get off that IR list.
    Aww she was spectacular. Thanks for the info. I loved her eyes and voice and sexual energy, and loved cumming in her bare pussy. She completely changed my attitude about how good a bbw could be. Wish I could see her.

  6. #22593

    Treasure

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

    5. 5 hr she didn't say no to anything. I had fun.

  7. #22592
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Terrible teeth. Pics are VERY flattering. Dirty ass feet. . my visit was quick abd and cheep. Once I saw her in person I had her finger bang herself then nutted on her tits as I watched.
    She's on TnA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?460495-Nikki-lynn

    Not sure how she is scoring good reviews, granted she only has 2 in the last year. Her reviews don't make sense. Her TnA profile as no DFK / GFE, but her ads and reviews list it as OK. There's a pic of her in one of her albums and you can see all the black and blues and scabs all over her body. She uses an absolute ton of makeup. She doesn't smile in any of her pics on TnA. I'm tempted to text and ask for a pic with her showing that grill.

  8. #22591
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    She is a cum dump, I've blown a few loads in her, she can arrange sloppy seconds also if you're interested.
    Wow! Another brand new UN claiming a provider is a cum dump. That MO seems familiar.

    I think this one has been mentioned but it's been awhile. I had a great experience with her a couple weeks ago. Her head game is first rate, her menu seems wide open, and she has good hygiene. She's thick, but it works for her frame, so she's attractive. She a sweetheart with good energy too. I didn't notice anything that made me suspect hard drugs.

    Her rates are reasonable. Please don't ask for specifics; that's between you and her. Highly recommended.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...-/764309904026

  9. #22590
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    She is a cum dump, I've blown a few loads in her, she can arrange sloppy seconds also if you're interested.

  10. #22589
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. But only for BBBJCIM. I do believe there are reports of BBFS. She is definitely on the thicker side if that concerns you.

  11. #22588

    Flaky Kiki.

    I don't remember this one being mentioned previously. She told me via text BBFS is available. I've tried to see her a few times but it's never worked out. She doesn't seem to have a consistent incall location. We agreed to outcall twice, but she didn't show up. Her pix look good, but who knows how accurate they are. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...d/606898254834

  12. #22587
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but did read several reports that her hygiene was not great and she has a bad case of meth mouth. I'd ask for a pic showing her grill before seeing her, especially since all her pics she has those pursed lips like she's trying to hide her grill.
    Terrible teeth. Pics are VERY flattering. Dirty ass feet. . my visit was quick abd and cheep. Once I saw her in person I had her finger bang herself then nutted on her tits as I watched.

  13. #22586
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but did read several reports that her hygiene was not great and she has a bad case of meth mouth. I'd ask for a pic showing her grill before seeing her, especially since all her pics she has those pursed lips like she's trying to hide her grill.

  14. #22585
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once a few years ago. She was living / providing out of a cheap hotel on 99. Room was a total mess. Photos are from most flattering angles possible, reality only goes downhill. Service fared no better. Don't know if she offers the topic of this thread, used a condom at the time. Definitely a no from me. Won't be going back for more.

  15. #22584

    Info Request


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape