Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 3245
-
11-13-23 11:19 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 33Jordan back?
Just saw a post from the spinner Jordan. Is this really her? Someone mentioned a posting a couple months ago that was fake.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...y/481691143298
-
11-11-23 11:57 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 49Bambi
Absolute no go.
Been around a very long time, started in Wbury, and has had several state sponsored vacations among many other issues. Including rip-offs.
Do a little research FFS.
Not worth it, move along.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 11:13 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 216Bambi
I was going to take a spin when she was in Meriden on the pike, did a little research and there was mention of gifts that keep on giving.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
Not worth the chance, so passed.
Perhaps others can chime in.
-
11-10-23 23:41 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 222Bambi
I'm old and not too proficient with the search options here. She's real, and she's really impossible to get in touch with. I've had the pleasure once, I've also tried multiple times since. She's elusive to say the least. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 23:35 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 222Sheree
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/571349781413
Is she real? I've called multiple times, only to be disappointed with a message stating that this number is not in service.
-
11-08-23 20:32 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 485Looks to good to be true let us know the juicy details if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by SpudMan606
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 06:29 #2264Regular Member

Posts: 6Victoria
Has anyone seen Victoria in Groton area. Trying to see her later today. https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...m/750082301261.
-
11-01-23 00:30 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 512Search
Need to log in first then there's a search box for each thread upper right corner.
Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 22:33 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 54Searching
Can someone please post a way to search for ourselves. I try and come up with nothing, that's why I just ask. If there's a better way, show all of us that are struggling.
-
10-27-23 09:38 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 88Well traveled ground
I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the "Search Thread" feature.
Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 08:19 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 54Bambi
Anyone been or heard anything about this girl. She's good looking almost too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/116858260832
-
10-22-23 17:54 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 5229Emma
See post # 2253.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
10-22-23 17:39 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 1407Link is dead bro.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 13:17 #2257Regular Member

Posts: 12Milf
Has anyone visited her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/951887572537
-
10-15-23 01:24 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 70Lexi is back and lame as ever
Waste of fkn time. We texted for a few, got the menu was at the casino loosing my shirt, set up a time, she gave me the general location residential area in norwich, gave me the street name. I said I was on my way. She said ok. Then BAM Crickets! I said if before say it again. So tired of these tricks putting in there profile "be serious" "be ready" "Don't waste my time" and there the first cunts to waste your time. Do what you do, I've had plenty of girls that were Johnny on the spot when it came to meeting times and days and so on. Your sucking dick ladies your schedule can't be that complicated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...u/607494610657










Reply With Quote





