Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 523 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6628

    Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenForest111  [View Original Post]
    I did a search but everything seemed to be a couple years old. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/954849505640.

    People say she's crazy (talking about how Walmart controls the world) but I'm kind of crazy like that too so I don't care. Just wondering if anyone had a recent experience. She seems cute.
    I've never heard anything bad about her. She was supposed to be pretty good although I never did get a chance to see her. Tell her you will let her control your cock.

  2. #6627

    Any intel on Vixen?

    I did a search but everything seemed to be a couple years old. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/954849505640.

    People say she's crazy (talking about how Walmart controls the world) but I'm kind of crazy like that too so I don't care. Just wondering if anyone had a recent experience. She seems cute.

  3. #6626

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    More good reviews on her. She is rare. If her pics are semi-accurate, I'm in.
    The good reviews are only coming from me. I haven't seen any others. Don't just go by my say so. She is great for me, but may not for others if they are looking fkr uncovered, or a cheap date. But for me, she's the bestnout there now.

  4. #6625

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    She's a def no repeat. Hygiene issues is a big one for why I won't repeat.
    She wasnt that way when she first appeared on the scene several months ago, but she is going downhill fast. I've stopped seeing her for that as wel as other issues.

  5. #6624

    Autumm

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Thats a little harsh, she is hardly fat, and she is always showered for me, but to each his own. This life isn't easy for these girls and some days, or weeks are better than others. That said she is going down hill from when I first met her several months ago. I feel bad for her. She seems like a nice person. I hope she can turn it around.
    She's a def no repeat. Hygiene issues is a big one for why I won't repeat.

  6. #6623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/398656241781

    Had another wonderful visit with Maya yesterday. I reviewed her previously, and my review still stands. Yes she's a little bigger, so if spinners are your type she might not be your thing. But if a good time with a woman who is drama free, clean, personable and no handlers is your thing, then she's the woman to call. She has a regular job so finding a time that works during the week can be a problem, but she will do her best to accommodate you. She is far and away the best out there that I have seen.
    More good reviews on her. She is rare. If her pics are semi-accurate, I'm in.

  7. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 80 for all three holes for a qv. I would've gone but put on the brakes when I heard apartment only because I don't know the area.
    And to avoid a potential bushwhacking.

    Pics and contact from link. 475-xxx-4022.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9014.jpg‎  

  8. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...e/577842940128

    Any info on this one? Said she's hosting at an apartment in Waterbury and quoted me $160 hh.
    She quoted me 80 for all three holes for a qv. I would've gone but put on the brakes when I heard apartment only because I don't know the area.

  9. #6620

    Maya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/398656241781

    Had another wonderful visit with Maya yesterday. I reviewed her previously, and my review still stands. Yes she's a little bigger, so if spinners are your type she might not be your thing. But if a good time with a woman who is drama free, clean, personable and no handlers is your thing, then she's the woman to call. She has a regular job so finding a time that works during the week can be a problem, but she will do her best to accommodate you. She is far and away the best out there that I have seen.

  10. #6619

    Yikes! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    Stay far away from this one. I had posted about her sometime around May or June. She has a crazy boyfriend that follows her everywhere and has a tracking app installed on her phone. I believe that he can access her messages as well. This is why it's imperative to use a texting app (which I do) and never a real phone number. He started calling my texting app number and I refused to respond. Her pictures also look better than her in person and it was one of the worst experiences I've had.
    Wow! Thanks for the heads-up. Nobody needs that kind of trouble. Sorry you had that luck but glad you were willing to share.

  11. #6618

    Don't walk away, run!

    Quote Originally Posted by HCanyon9999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this woman posting for a while and am considering giving her a try.

    Has anyone else seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/468842221123.
    Stay far away from this one. I had posted about her sometime around May or June. She has a crazy boyfriend that follows her everywhere and has a tracking app installed on her phone. I believe that he can access her messages as well. This is why it's imperative to use a texting app (which I do) and never a real phone number. He started calling my texting app number and I refused to respond. Her pictures also look better than her in person and it was one of the worst experiences I've had.

  12. #6617

    Any intel on this one

    I've seen this woman posting for a while and am considering giving her a try.

    Has anyone else seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/468842221123.

  13. #6616
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    There are no quality providers in our area Zero competition for any woman willing to put a bit of edgy energy into her work and look good doing it..
    Real context here is that in that price range (400+ hr) there already IS competition and they aren't known crackheads like Bellz. But hey, different strokes for different folks right? I mean if anyone wants to justify giving her 600/ hr instead of the same rate for a clean beauty like Raquel or spending even less for Milano, then more power to them. Just know that paying low tier providers more than their worth is what really fucks up the market.

  14. #6615

    Waterbury 3 hole

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...e/577842940128

    Any info on this one? Said she's hosting at an apartment in Waterbury and quoted me $160 hh.

  15. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    If you need a good laugh, take a look at her new rates.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellabellz
    Bellz was charging 250 hr pre-covid, so not surprising she raised her rates way higher. A lot of girls will also put higher rates on tryst because they think its a fancier website or something.

    Everything Poo said is right. The current pool of women on STG is the worst its ever been. The only providers that actually provide decent service these days are all older. Anyone under 40 has a pimp or is strung out on drugs. The ones that are decent looking and not on drugs are making 100 k a year on OF posting once a week (and they still complain about it). The rest are on Seeking asking 500 per meet. Simps and the oil princes have completely destroyed the entire escort game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape