Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 33435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28110

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a long shot but anyone know if Elliegirl has come back to the hobby? I last saw her in November 2020 when I did an all nighter at her house but only got a couple BBBJ from it. Her attitude really soured by then when she used to be a friendly wildcat that treated my cock well and drained my sack like a pro once we got comfortable with each other. She still had a great body in 2020 with a perfectly shaped ass but she never let me do her BBFS even though I begged many times. I tried texting her a few times in 2021 and 2022 but never got a response back. I didn't do anything to piss her off the last time I saw her, so I assumed she was taking a break from the biz.
    She might be Eros. I saw her ad there a couple months ago. Never could connect.

    Stay safe.

  2. #28109

    Good memories

    I know it's a long shot but anyone know if Elliegirl has come back to the hobby? I last saw her in November 2020 when I did an all nighter at her house but only got a couple BBBJ from it. Her attitude really soured by then when she used to be a friendly wildcat that treated my cock well and drained my sack like a pro once we got comfortable with each other. She still had a great body in 2020 with a perfectly shaped ass but she never let me do her BBFS even though I begged many times. I tried texting her a few times in 2021 and 2022 but never got a response back. I didn't do anything to piss her off the last time I saw her, so I assumed she was taking a break from the biz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Face pic #1 (cropped).jpg‎   Nude pic #1.jpg‎  

  3. #28108

    Blue eyes thick thighs

    Saw this gal back in September in the Mason area (outcall). Nice person with a good personality. BBBJ / CFS in multiple positions. She has friends that can join from time-to-time. I would repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...r-day/59427234

  4. #28107

    Anna / Tootie back?

    Her ads are back now. I heard she was taking a "vacation ". Anyone seen her yet or if the ads were auto generated or scheduled somehow? MG.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/174824175/5138542566

  5. #28106

    Mikayla

    Nice comms up until appointment. Talked 15 minutes before set to arrive. Five minutes from her notel she asks how close? 5 minutes. She then apologizes and says her sister is drunk and she had to get in an Uber and go drive her and her car home to St. Bernard but if I could pick her up there that would work. She stays in contact letting me know she almost to Clifton. 15 minutes later I ask for update and she responds immediately "driving". That was the last I heard from her. Should have known better but she ended up wasting a lot of my precious time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/pretty-young-thing/59548381

  6. #28105
    Quote Originally Posted by Pt9797  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me out with Divine Rachel? I have text her with no response for a few days.
    She is out of town. Will return next week.

  7. #28104

    Mandy & LilithYourDesire

    I'm new to the hobby, however I lurked here for a long time and I thank everyone for the good information.

    Mandy was awesome. Great experience, was sweet, and very good attitude. Would absolutely see again.

    Lilith though, I didn't have a great overall experience. She herself is a great person, keeps good conversation. However, things previous people have reported she offers, she would not do with me. I tried to talk to her before the massage began in person to set expectations but she refused until I disrobed and donated. I don't know if it was an attraction thing (I'm 350 lb, tall), but hygiene isn't an issue at all and I tried to do everything I could to show respect and appreciation. She initiated a handshake, but that doesn't do it for me. The massage itself was great so while it was pricey. She seemed to suggest she would be more open to what I wanted in another visit, but I don't buy it with how she wouldn't communicate before we started. I don't regret it, I just won't repeat.

  8. #28103

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    She's definitely sexy IMO. Her OF is 🔥 too. Haven't had the pleasure yet but I'll make it a priority.

    She responds to txt, just haven't timed it on my end. (Weekends I'm more free).

    Thanks for the review.

    Lambert75.

  9. #28102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Vansessy

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskMan56  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once before a few weeks ago. The bust then was great. She had a great attitude and personality.
    You, sir, get around. Three posts, almost identical, all about vansessy and one each in Boston, Cincinnati and Tampa. Are you a groupie for her tour?

    BAM.

  10. #28101

    Rachel

    Can anyone help me out with Divine Rachel? I have text her with no response for a few days.

  11. #28100

    Carrie

    Stopped and seen Carrie yesterday at a nice hotel in Fairfeild. She looks like her pics and In fact? She looked exactly like the pic in her ad with the blue dress (which she had on). She was way too business like for me and very mechanical. I won't be repeating a visit anytime soon. She had appointments back to back and a little rushed. BBBJ, FIV, Doggie.

    I moved to the Cincinnati area 2 years ago and have been having trouble finding a decent provider for a regular. Any help with this would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5133020428

  12. #28099
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    We've probably all been through something like this at one time or another. When I reach the point where I know they're trying to get away with something, I remind them that I'm active on this site and that I'll spread the word of their thievery. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but at least I get a little sweet revenge by ruining their day the way they ruined mine.
    See I don't understand why we don't pester these girls to leave, since they scam. We need to force they out.

  13. #28098

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    Great review, I keep saying I need to see her again. I have seen her twice but that was some years back when she first started doing this. She used to host on the eastside close to 275 used to be able to find her old pictures online. She was fun to see. She still looks good in her pictures now. I am going to try to see her soon.

  14. #28097

    Ana aka Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    We've probably all been through something like this at one time or another. When I reach the point where I know they're trying to get away with something, I remind them that I'm active on this site and that I'll spread the word of their thievery. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but at least I get a little sweet revenge by ruining their day the way they ruined mine.
    Update I text again this morning. I finally get a response back with her saying she was involved in a stone and would send by the end of the day. So be very cautious here. Apparently she was involved in a sting or so she says. I wouldn't believe anything she says now. Like I said you live and you learn and just spread the word of your own experiences.

  15. #28096

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133823717/1.

    I have trouble uploading photos.
    Yes absolutely as I said I would definitely see her again but with caution.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape