Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27882

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    She's definitely sexy IMO. Her OF is 🔥 too. Haven't had the pleasure yet but I'll make it a priority.

    She responds to txt, just haven't timed it on my end. (Weekends I'm more free).

    Thanks for the review.

    Lambert75.

  2. #27881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Vansessy

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskMan56  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once before a few weeks ago. The bust then was great. She had a great attitude and personality.
    You, sir, get around. Three posts, almost identical, all about vansessy and one each in Boston, Cincinnati and Tampa. Are you a groupie for her tour?

    BAM.

  3. #27880

    Rachel

    Can anyone help me out with Divine Rachel? I have text her with no response for a few days.

  4. #27879

    Carrie

    Stopped and seen Carrie yesterday at a nice hotel in Fairfeild. She looks like her pics and In fact? She looked exactly like the pic in her ad with the blue dress (which she had on). She was way too business like for me and very mechanical. I won't be repeating a visit anytime soon. She had appointments back to back and a little rushed. BBBJ, FIV, Doggie.

    I moved to the Cincinnati area 2 years ago and have been having trouble finding a decent provider for a regular. Any help with this would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5133020428

  5. #27878
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    We've probably all been through something like this at one time or another. When I reach the point where I know they're trying to get away with something, I remind them that I'm active on this site and that I'll spread the word of their thievery. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but at least I get a little sweet revenge by ruining their day the way they ruined mine.
    See I don't understand why we don't pester these girls to leave, since they scam. We need to force they out.

  6. #27877

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    Great review, I keep saying I need to see her again. I have seen her twice but that was some years back when she first started doing this. She used to host on the eastside close to 275 used to be able to find her old pictures online. She was fun to see. She still looks good in her pictures now. I am going to try to see her soon.

  7. #27876

    Ana aka Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    We've probably all been through something like this at one time or another. When I reach the point where I know they're trying to get away with something, I remind them that I'm active on this site and that I'll spread the word of their thievery. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but at least I get a little sweet revenge by ruining their day the way they ruined mine.
    Update I text again this morning. I finally get a response back with her saying she was involved in a stone and would send by the end of the day. So be very cautious here. Apparently she was involved in a sting or so she says. I wouldn't believe anything she says now. Like I said you live and you learn and just spread the word of your own experiences.

  8. #27875

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133823717/1.

    I have trouble uploading photos.
    Yes absolutely as I said I would definitely see her again but with caution.

  9. #27874

    Is this Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings103  [View Original Post]
    She's on listcraller sorry don't know how to upload blonde.
    Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133823717/1.

    I have trouble uploading photos.

  10. #27873

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings103  [View Original Post]
    Blonde MILF from Cincinnati I had her to my hotel in Florence definitely not a spinner LOL but is open for anything damage $230 $30 was gas money my choice she spent 2/12 hours here asking do I like her tits and do her panties smell good like what's a guy to do LOL great time cip cim however on the down side I was drinking and she is a lush slugging down miller but I think when I was trying to get my pajamas on she hit my wallet for $100 no credit cards but one was in the wrong pocket of my trousers would I see her again yes but next time more careful.
    She's on listcraller sorry don't know how to upload blonde.

  11. #27872

    Mandy

    Blonde MILF from Cincinnati I had her to my hotel in Florence definitely not a spinner LOL but is open for anything damage $230 $30 was gas money my choice she spent 2/12 hours here asking do I like her tits and do her panties smell good like what's a guy to do LOL great time cip cim however on the down side I was drinking and she is a lush slugging down miller but I think when I was trying to get my pajamas on she hit my wallet for $100 no credit cards but one was in the wrong pocket of my trousers would I see her again yes but next time more careful.

  12. #27871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    All the acronyms?
    She's now doing bbcip, rim, and grk?
    All the standard acronyms I should say.

  13. #27870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Ana / Anastasia and ripoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciftball33  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once before a few weeks ago. The bust then was great. She had a great attitude and personality. We have chatted through text quiet a bit. We were chatting yesterday just having a normal conversation. She proceeds to tell me she was $ short on her room and says if I send her the money she would give me a visit. Now normally this would not be something I do but given the fact we chat a bit I figured why not. I sent her what would cover the room and a few $$ extra. She said she was securing her room and would be ready. An hour later crickets. So I text her back she said give her a minute as she was still securing the room. Another hour goes by and nothing. So I text her again. Another hour passes and she gives me a story of how she was getting ready etc. etc. I didn't expect to get it back so I requested a refund on the way I sent it. This is when she starts texting me telling me she wouldn't f me over etc. etc. and she would just send the money back. 2 hours later she texts and says she has a customer coming and would send it back and it's mind boggling I would think she would f me over. Well we are now going on almost 24 hours and still nothing. I don't expect to get the money back but I would definitely be weary of this one. This is one that I thought was on the up and up.

    You love and you learn I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158617284
    We've probably all been through something like this at one time or another. When I reach the point where I know they're trying to get away with something, I remind them that I'm active on this site and that I'll spread the word of their thievery. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but at least I get a little sweet revenge by ruining their day the way they ruined mine.

  14. #27869

    Ana aka Anastasia

    I've seen her once before a few weeks ago. The bust then was great. She had a great attitude and personality. We have chatted through text quiet a bit. We were chatting yesterday just having a normal conversation. She proceeds to tell me she was $ short on her room and says if I send her the money she would give me a visit. Now normally this would not be something I do but given the fact we chat a bit I figured why not. I sent her what would cover the room and a few $$ extra. She said she was securing her room and would be ready. An hour later crickets. So I text her back she said give her a minute as she was still securing the room. Another hour goes by and nothing. So I text her again. Another hour passes and she gives me a story of how she was getting ready etc. etc. I didn't expect to get it back so I requested a refund on the way I sent it. This is when she starts texting me telling me she wouldn't f me over etc. etc. and she would just send the money back. 2 hours later she texts and says she has a customer coming and would send it back and it's mind boggling I would think she would f me over. Well we are now going on almost 24 hours and still nothing. I don't expect to get the money back but I would definitely be weary of this one. This is one that I thought was on the up and up.

    You love and you learn I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158617284

  15. #27868

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    All the acronyms?
    She's now doing bbcip, rim, and grk?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape