Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years, I've known at least 5 or 6 K-girls at three different agencies that got robbed / mugged, and each time, the assailant was an AA person, so I think the agencies generally do a ban so the girls feel safe.
    How could I get a reference from one of you guys. I would treat you to a nice steak dinner and drinks.

  2. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLV  [View Original Post]
    Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.

    Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.

    She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.

    She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.

    Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.
    Age? Height? Would you rate her body face?

  3. #4277
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    New K-agency everyweek

    It seems that every week there's a new K-agency popping out. Becarful who you give your info.

  4. #4276
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen Dana or Vivi from Vegas K-Club? If so what are your thoughts?
    Yes, I recommended Vivi in this post.

    #4212.

  5. #4275
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Bomi Vegas k club

    Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.

    Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.

    She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.

    She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.

    Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.

  6. #4274

    Vegas K Club

    Had anyone seen Dana or Vivi from Vegas K-Club? If so what are your thoughts?

  7. #4273

    Vegas K-Club

    Anyone see Dana or Vivi from Asian K-Club? If so what were your thoughts?

  8. #4272

    VAC Betty or Rachel

    Looking for the most petite younger and see Betty and Rachel. Anyone try either or have feedback on them? Miss Miso since she left.

  9. #4271
    $350 BBFS msog.

  10. #4270
    Over the past several years, I've known at least 5 or 6 K-girls at three different agencies that got robbed / mugged, and each time, the assailant was an AA person, so I think the agencies generally do a ban so the girls feel safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbrown84  [View Original Post]
    I've pretty much given up on finding an AA friendly agency in Vegas. It is a bummer. Looks like some nice talent there.

  11. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I just called and they do not take black men. That is a bummer.
    I've pretty much given up on finding an AA friendly agency in Vegas. It is a bummer. Looks like some nice talent there.

  12. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Are these ladies AA Friendly?
    I just called and they do not take black men. That is a bummer.

  13. #4267

    Flower

    Has anyone seen Flower I s she 23 yo or 33 yo are there any reviews? Sure would like any intel.

  14. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I seen Abby the best breast in the game and Somi. And their good. Somi been my ATF. Next week I'll take one for the team and try Ari, Henna, Mickey.
    I've seen them too, pretty much all the veterans in the roster LOL just curious about the newbies.

  15. #4265

    Flower

    Has anyone seen Flower from little tokyo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape