Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 330 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2773

    Tgtbt?

    Any info on her, she looks TGTBT.

    Thanks Rick.

    https://callescort.org/231-212-1081

  2. #2772

    Memorizing this one

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    A bit ago I posted about a SW I picked up at speedway named Amy. Other fella also posted about a girl he picked up down town ypsi. I can say for sure that this is the Amy I picked up, and I suspect the other gal is the same.

    Hit her up the other day, I honestly didn't recognize her based on the ad, but it is her she's just a bit harder looking irl. Regardless she gave a Grade A BJ with swallow without asking. Fucking super hot. Later on I hit her up just to say hi and she asked me to help her out with a room for a discounted date. Took her up on it and in the end got a real good bbbs with cip. She fucks really good when she's horny. I can definitely recommend her with the expectation she's rougher than her pics, but a good woman and a real good fuck.

    She earns Dr Cums Seal of Approval.

    https://callescort.org/734-749-8085
    Next time in town I would love to have her legs wrapped around me.

  3. #2771

    SW Amy

    A bit ago I posted about a SW I picked up at speedway named Amy. Other fella also posted about a girl he picked up down town ypsi. I can say for sure that this is the Amy I picked up, and I suspect the other gal is the same.

    Hit her up the other day, I honestly didn't recognize her based on the ad, but it is her she's just a bit harder looking irl. Regardless she gave a Grade A BJ with swallow without asking. Fucking super hot. Later on I hit her up just to say hi and she asked me to help her out with a room for a discounted date. Took her up on it and in the end got a real good bbbs with cip. She fucks really good when she's horny. I can definitely recommend her with the expectation she's rougher than her pics, but a good woman and a real good fuck.

    She earns Dr Cums Seal of Approval.

    https://callescort.org/734-749-8085

  4. #2770

    Pinckney UTR

    Anyone know of any UTR girls in Pinckney?

  5. #2769

    Gypsy Disappointments

    I've been holding off on this post for a while because I like Gypsy and I don't want to tarnish her rep, but I had two recent meetings with her that were disappointments. She didn't rip me off or anything like that, but she was very poor in enthusiasm and time. She didn't really get into the dates and when round one was done she switched off, got dressed and started playing with her phone. I used to always spring for an HR so we would at least have time to try for round two. Even if we don't go all-in on round two, there is a concept called "after care" which I am a believer in and to my way of thinking is foundational to GFE. She didn't provide it. Good for a HHR at most.

    Bottom Line: still pretty; a little more cuddle recently; mediocre date.

    I am still wandering the dark corners of AA looking for good GFE entertainment. If anyone can recommend someone, I'm all ears.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/158592743

  6. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by EFromMI  [View Original Post]
    This is a real ad, typical of the ads for Asian providers where they show a picture of someone very attractive and you show up and the girl is usually chubbier than the pictures. I seen one from this ad a couple month ago, the woman I seen was probably 50 or so, she got the job done, spoke very little English. I got a text from this number the other day saying new girl. The time I visited it was a hotel in Southfield.

    I have visited a few different Asians that advertise, they have all been bait and switch, I left once as the gal was fat.
    Yea, I can't do fat either.

  7. #2767

    Real ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    If so, can you give me a search word for reveiws?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/902585016066
    This is a real ad, typical of the ads for Asian providers where they show a picture of someone very attractive and you show up and the girl is usually chubbier than the pictures. I seen one from this ad a couple month ago, the woman I seen was probably 50 or so, she got the job done, spoke very little English. I got a text from this number the other day saying new girl. The time I visited it was a hotel in Southfield.

    I have visited a few different Asians that advertise, they have all been bait and switch, I left once as the gal was fat.

  8. #2766

    Anybody seen these 2 - Thick and busty

    They keep posting here in AA, but when I text them they say they are testing the waters to see if they should come down. Last week they were posting here but set up in almost Westland and that was too far a drive LOL.

    Any reports?

    Busty black.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/59535879

    Thick white.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ready/59523451

  9. #2765

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    If so, can you give me a search word for reveiws?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/902585016066
    The ad reeks with being fake. Non-local area code, no true location, openly offering BBFS. Maybe * or an agency at best.

  10. #2764

    Is this one real?

    If so, can you give me a search word for reveiws?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/902585016066

  11. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixby4748  [View Original Post]
    That link is for Christie. Don't think she has gone by Heather.
    Thanks, I was so confused all this time I thought that was Heather LOL.

  12. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    I might be confused but I thought this lady was Heather?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/282329518135

    She's been posting the past few weeks after seeing this so just confused me. Unless there's another Heather or I'm totally mistaking her name.
    That link is for Christie. Don't think she has gone by Heather.

  13. #2761

    That's not Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    I might be confused but I thought this lady was Heather?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/282329518135

    She's been posting the past few weeks after seeing this so just confused me. Unless there's another Heather or I'm totally mistaking her name.
    The chick in the link you shared goes. By Christin or Christie. She's mediocre and you'll see posts saying she's good in a pinch. She likes to go in the woods, under bridges, park benches etc for 50 hhr.

  14. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    I might be confused but I thought this lady was Heather?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/282329518135

    She's been posting the past few weeks after seeing this so just confused me. Unless there's another Heather or I'm totally mistaking her name.
    I am quite sure that was a different Heather. Not sure of this one's name.

  15. #2759

    Heather?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartaAbra  [View Original Post]
    Very sad, found out today that last month Heather (Ann Arbor northside) passed away. She wasn't answering her phone, unusual for her, did some digging on facebook and saw her aunt's post. She was a wonderful person and will be missed. If anyone here was a fellow regular, do you know who took in her cat?
    I might be confused but I thought this lady was Heather?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/282329518135

    She's been posting the past few weeks after seeing this so just confused me. Unless there's another Heather or I'm totally mistaking her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape