Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Safe Sex Information and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1900
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeWrong  [View Original Post]
    If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

    This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.
    Getting tested is easy. I go to STDCheck and get the 10 panel for $139. It's pretty anonymous, doesn't break the bank, and I get the results in about 24 hours. Place your order online and chose a lab near you. No appointment necessary, just walk in and you're in and out in about 10 minutes. Planned parenthood is good too, just less convenient due to fewer locations. You can count on them for anonymity if you need it. Both will hook you up with a doc if you need one.


    There are many other options I'm sure, those are just from my experience. Luckily I've been clean 100% of the time despite some pretty risky behaviors. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

  2. #1614

    A risk we all take

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAssEater  [View Original Post]
    Its bound to happen at some point I'm pretty sure the majority of the bb crew that visit girls weekly don't test unless they see visible signs. Hey tho it's part of the game when you go raw with girls that take 5-10 creampies a day.
    I just got check and thankfully, nothing came back so I'm good to go. I'll be rotating my safe circle in a sense that I've only seen a handful for a bit for the mean time. Looks like the west side needs to get clean before business can resume safely. That being said, I don't want to pass blame but it is in the interest and more so responsibility of everyone to be as safe as possible. Some of why'all have families that could be scarred by such a transmission and moreover, there are plenty of resources for us to navigate for discreet testing. Get checked, get treated, and March on. It can't be all on us but seeing as I have the dollars to hobby in this, I know I have the funds to make sure I'm not passing along disease. Be safe fellas.

  3. #1613

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro no one force you to go raw in the kitty.

    We all do it because we want too. But I get what your saying.

    Plus regular women in the streets average girls banging 3-5 different dicks.

    My cousin wife had a roster of guys she was sleeping with. And my cousin caught some stuff.
    Hmmm this response kind of sounds like one of a culprit. Who do you book through? LOL.

  4. #1612

    Prep

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarisMan  [View Original Post]
    Damn! That is TRUE in every word. The rise of resistance of different strain of bacteria to many common antibiotics have caused concerns for many infectious disease experts: It is a very factual statement.
    I spoke with my doctor regarding these matters. Back in the days Doxy used to work for Clap but it has grown such a resistance to it that they use an injection now.

    Even then, my doctor told me that the Clap strain nowadays is starting to show resistance to the injection as well and that they are looking into newer methods and that pretty soon (unless they find a new method) that there could be no effective cure for Clap.

  5. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Prep is taken as preventative often administered as a daily pill. It can take 7 to 21 days to reach maximum protective efficacy depending on the sex act. You are correct that everything you catch is treatable. But it's smarter to protect yourself against the ones have the biggest consequences: Prep for HIV and Guardasil for HPV if you aren't already a carrier.

    Also, I wouldn't recommend proactively taking any antibiotics on an ad hoc basis. I find it unusual that a doctor would prescribe doxycyline or any other antibiotics used to treat STD / STIs in such a short manner. Normally, a 10 day regimen is given or a shot (depends on what bug you got) and they roundly tell you to finish it even if you feel better / it clears up. The rationale being that they want to completely eradicate the infection because if it's taken for only a day or two, resistant strains can start to emerge. I'm sure every at least has heard how antibiotics have become less effective as more and more bacteria become resistant to medication.
    Damn! That is TRUE in every word. The rise of resistance of different strain of bacteria to many common antibiotics have caused concerns for many infectious disease experts: It is a very factual statement.

  6. #1610

    Don't worry

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeWrong  [View Original Post]
    If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

    This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.
    Hey bro no one force you to go raw in the kitty.

    We all do it because we want too. But I get what your saying.

    Plus regular women in the streets average girls banging 3-5 different dicks.

    My cousin wife had a roster of guys she was sleeping with. And my cousin caught some stuff.

  7. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat2020  [View Original Post]
    Is it just a prescription you get from the doc after stating that you want to use it preventatively? I didn't know just getting a BBBJ (specifically with DT) puts you at risk as well compared to a regular BJ. From what I read almost everything you catch is successfully treatable at least.
    Prep is taken as preventative often administered as a daily pill. It can take 7 to 21 days to reach maximum protective efficacy depending on the sex act. You are correct that everything you catch is treatable. But it's smarter to protect yourself against the ones have the biggest consequences: Prep for HIV and Guardasil for HPV if you aren't already a carrier.

    Also, I wouldn't recommend proactively taking any antibiotics on an ad hoc basis. I find it unusual that a doctor would prescribe doxycyline or any other antibiotics used to treat STD / STIs in such a short manner. Normally, a 10 day regimen is given or a shot (depends on what bug you got) and they roundly tell you to finish it even if you feel better / it clears up. The rationale being that they want to completely eradicate the infection because if it's taken for only a day or two, resistant strains can start to emerge. I'm sure every at least has heard how antibiotics have become less effective as more and more bacteria become resistant to medication.

  8. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. This is why I tend to avoid BB girls in general as much as I can (yet I am ironically posting in the BB thread). Occasionally I'll see Maia, Hana, or Ina, but always covered and even then I take Doxy-PEP afterwards to protect myself from the BBBJ. This is not to say that CFS girls have safe BBBJs, but in general I think BB mongers tend to stick with BB girls, so it makes me feel like the CFS girls are safer. But if the CFS girl is DTing me, I'll usually still take the Doxy-PEP after. Luckily for me, my ATF is not a BB girl and doesn't DT.
    Don't be too naive about it. You don't know what those CFS girls are doing in their private lives or with select long time regulars. Treat both category of girls the same as the condition for transmission are identical for both, the exchange of bodily fluids. There's practically no difference if you DATY for 10 mins, BBBJ for 10 mins, or fuck BB for 10 mins. The dwell time is the same. Even though DFK / LFK is considered low risk you can still contract certain STI / STDs that way. Yes, I'm ignoring some topics in regard to transmission rates going from males to females and vice versa. But in the end, do you really care or want to risk it?

  9. #1607

    Focus on numero uno

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeWrong  [View Original Post]
    If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

    This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.
    All you can really do is protect yourself. There will be people that take precautions and safeguard themselves, those that are asymptomatic and spread what they have unknowingly, and those that don't care. In all three cases, there's not much you can do. Moreover, the girls themselves could be the vector. Know the risks and have a plan of action when things go south as it will happen if you have been in the hobby long enough.

  10. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. This is why I tend to avoid BB girls in general as much as I can (yet I am ironically posting in the BB thread). Occasionally I'll see Maia, Hana, or Ina, but always covered and even then I take Doxy-PEP afterwards to protect myself from the BBBJ. This is not to say that CFS girls have safe BBBJs, but in general I think BB mongers tend to stick with BB girls, so it makes me feel like the CFS girls are safer. But if the CFS girl is DTing me, I'll usually still take the Doxy-PEP after. Luckily for me, my ATF is not a BB girl and doesn't DT.
    Is it just a prescription you get from the doc after stating that you want to use it preventatively? I didn't know just getting a BBBJ (specifically with DT) puts you at risk as well compared to a regular BJ. From what I read almost everything you catch is successfully treatable at least.

  11. #1605
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarisMan  [View Original Post]
    True! However, at a certain point, one has to evaluate the Risk Vs Pleasure paradigm.

    I have heard some background chatter on STD from a few mongers and I am not going to rehash those discussions here to publicly discuss the provider names because it is somehow speculation and I have no hard evidence at hand. And in addition, the board policy does not allow us to discuss this matter publicly and I am not going to get into it but I can unequivocally say that each one of us have different tolerance for risk and each one of us can evaluate what is right or what is wrong for each one of us independently.

    Just good luck, be safe and stay vigilant about your health. That is the least you can do for yourself.
    Preach it brother! I'm way too addicted to raw Korean puss so I ain't stopping! Just make sure you getting tested regularly!

  12. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeWrong  [View Original Post]
    If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

    This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.
    Its bound to happen at some point I'm pretty sure the majority of the bb crew that visit girls weekly don't test unless they see visible signs. Hey tho it's part of the game when you go raw with girls that take 5-10 creampies a day.

  13. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeWrong  [View Original Post]
    If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

    This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.
    Sorry to hear that. This is why I tend to avoid BB girls in general as much as I can (yet I am ironically posting in the BB thread). Occasionally I'll see Maia, Hana, or Ina, but always covered and even then I take Doxy-PEP afterwards to protect myself from the BBBJ. This is not to say that CFS girls have safe BBBJs, but in general I think BB mongers tend to stick with BB girls, so it makes me feel like the CFS girls are safer. But if the CFS girl is DTing me, I'll usually still take the Doxy-PEP after. Luckily for me, my ATF is not a BB girl and doesn't DT.

  14. #1602

    Protect Yourself

    If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

    This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.

  15. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1  [View Original Post]
    Usually with penis and tongue.

    Sorry, it is a serious observation and topic, but I just could not resist. It is very risky behavior, but, in sex as with many other human activities, many people take seemingly undue risks for various reasons. Financial, emotional, dogmatic, instant gratification vs. Long-term well-being; etc. People are simple in some ways, complicated in others.
    Bacterial vaginosis (BV) - I've got that from a place in Laurel- Thankfully nothing more serious but never BB again, although these girls temp you, some do prefer BB especially if they like you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape