Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 502 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5459

    Ad?

    Also looking for good massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I am always looking for good masseuses, so I give Enya a try!

    Enya works in a decent house independently, easy parking, Enya greeting me with.

    Low cut shirt and shorts panties! Enya boob is looking so great, I assume with no bra!

    This is good sign for more play!

    Enya doesn't charge up front, this the second good sign!

    There's third good sign, I surprise there is a suite room, with a bathroom, that I like it so much.

    Room is spacious and light doesn't dimmed!

    After shower, I face down in massage table, Enya asks me which body parts do you what me focus on?

    I almost immediately answer: my junior please! But man! Be polite and decent! Also this is my first time meet her!

    So I tell Enya shoulder please! Enya really can do great massage! Sensitive and relaxing, from head to toe! Most exciting.

    Moment in end of face down session is Enya's magic hand roaming my inner legs gradually to crotch! So sensitive!

    In flip, fun time is begin, slow and sensitive HJ, making feel like in the heavens, during the session Enya allows to roam.

    Her natural boobs is so amazing large and soft! Enya has very proportion, I almost lost in this amazing body!

    But there is a bad news I want to tell you, no FS! I try asking several, but I get the same answer!

    By the end. Enya is best masseuse and HE provider I ever met so far, and with fair rate, very good attitude, willing to please!

    I will repeat again and again! Treat me girl nice guy! This girl deserve it!

    Happy hunting everyone!

  2. #5458

    Enya

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I am always looking for good masseuses, so I give Enya a try!

    Enya works in a decent house independently, easy parking, Enya greeting me with.

    Low cut shirt and shorts panties! Enya boob is looking so great, I assume with no bra!

    This is good sign for more play!

    Enya doesn't charge up front, this the second good sign!

    There's third good sign, I surprise there is a suite room, with a bathroom, that I like it so much.

    Room is spacious and light doesn't dimmed!
    Where is she located?

    How tall / weight?

    Age?

  3. #5457

    Enya

    I am always looking for good masseuses, so I give Enya a try!

    Enya works in a decent house independently, easy parking, Enya greeting me with.

    Low cut shirt and shorts panties! Enya boob is looking so great, I assume with no bra!

    This is good sign for more play!

    Enya doesn't charge up front, this the second good sign!

    There's third good sign, I surprise there is a suite room, with a bathroom, that I like it so much.

    Room is spacious and light doesn't dimmed!

    After shower, I face down in massage table, Enya asks me which body parts do you what me focus on?

    I almost immediately answer: my junior please! But man! Be polite and decent! Also this is my first time meet her!

    So I tell Enya shoulder please! Enya really can do great massage! Sensitive and relaxing, from head to toe! Most exciting.

    Moment in end of face down session is Enya's magic hand roaming my inner legs gradually to crotch! So sensitive!

    In flip, fun time is begin, slow and sensitive HJ, making feel like in the heavens, during the session Enya allows to roam.

    Her natural boobs is so amazing large and soft! Enya has very proportion, I almost lost in this amazing body!

    But there is a bad news I want to tell you, no FS! I try asking several, but I get the same answer!

    By the end. Enya is best masseuse and HE provider I ever met so far, and with fair rate, very good attitude, willing to please!

    I will repeat again and again! Treat me girl nice guy! This girl deserve it!

    Happy hunting everyone!

  4. #5456

    Rose

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079256.html

    Went to visit Rose. Not the girl in the picture remotely, so I left and didn't partake. MT was in her 60's, easily. She was sweet though, just not what I wanted.

    Place is in the Ilikai hotel.

  5. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    If it's the Sally I'm thinking of either Chinese or Viet.
    I believe she is Thai. If she's the one that I seen in the bar.

  6. #5454

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Amy. She worked with Nancy on her last trip here.
    Thank you for sharing. Appreciate very much.

  7. #5453

    MT. Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing. What is the name of this provider?

    Picture looks like a younger version of Nancy who used to work at Pin Thai Aiea and now.

    Is on Beretania Street (owner of Thai Massage Store).

    Is the lady you saw Nancy? Thank you.
    Her name is Amy. She worked with Nancy on her last trip here.

  8. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Is she Korean? That tattoo I'm sure its common but swear I seen it before maybe at bar or AMP?

    I am sucker for blonde Asians. Too bad no FS.
    If it's the Sally I'm thinking of either Chinese or Viet.

  9. #5451

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Is she Korean? That tattoo I'm sure its common but swear I seen it before maybe at bar or AMP?

    I am sucker for blonde Asians. Too bad no FS.
    She is Thai.

  10. #5450
    Is she Korean? That tattoo I'm sure its common but swear I seen it before maybe at bar or AMP?

    I am sucker for blonde Asians. Too bad no FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aml3740  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sally recently for Nuru massage. I am not one to negotiate for this hobby. If the price is too high, I just find someone with a price I like.

    She started off with a decent massage. I've had better legit massages, to be honest, but it was nice. Especially around my neck and upper back. It moved on to my lower back, but, and legs. She knows how to tease without making it obvious. Then she moved on to Nuru. Topless body slide with oil, not gel. It was nice. My dream would be a table shower with her! Then came the flip. She climbed on top and started her slide. She slid down on me, then jumped up. Her face was surprised, and I think I almost slid inside. She was more careful after that (a shame really! But is so sensual. No kissing, but, damn, she gets right up to your face teasing you while sliding on you, then turn around and started tugging me and rubbing me on her crotch. I couldn't control myself any longer, for sure!

    I'm in my 40's, and I would guess her to be my age or younger. Her face is cute and her body is really nice. Her boobs are big, but not too big for her small body. I think $200 is a little steep, considering AMP offers full service for just a little more, but I don't think it is a waste of money. She knows what she is doing and does it very well. I didn't task for BJ, but I may next time if she offers it.

  11. #5449

    Name Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Todahi2  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her when she was in Aiea. Paid $$ for topless massage that lasted 15 minutes with a jackhammer finish.
    Thank you for sharing. What is the name of this provider?

    Picture looks like a younger version of Nancy who used to work at Pin Thai Aiea and now.

    Is on Beretania Street (owner of Thai Massage Store).

    Is the lady you saw Nancy? Thank you.

  12. #5448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Vera

    I noticed that she has 2 numbers. 1 is a area code 808 & the other 719. Which number is better to contact her or it doesn't matter.

  13. #5447

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23093009.html

    I have no experience with this therapist and just sharing information found. Same business location as Sally. https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23093388.html

    Happy hunting!
    I've tried her when she was in Aiea. Paid $$ for topless massage that lasted 15 minutes with a jackhammer finish.

  14. #5446

    CC Jasmine

    OK massage, nice sensual HJ and covered FS. $240.

    Nice change of pace from the usual carousel of providers. The FS was a surprise based on previous reviews.

  15. #5445

    Sally

    I saw Sally recently for Nuru massage. I am not one to negotiate for this hobby. If the price is too high, I just find someone with a price I like.

    She started off with a decent massage. I've had better legit massages, to be honest, but it was nice. Especially around my neck and upper back. It moved on to my lower back, but, and legs. She knows how to tease without making it obvious. Then she moved on to Nuru. Topless body slide with oil, not gel. It was nice. My dream would be a table shower with her! Then came the flip. She climbed on top and started her slide. She slid down on me, then jumped up. Her face was surprised, and I think I almost slid inside. She was more careful after that (a shame really! But is so sensual. No kissing, but, damn, she gets right up to your face teasing you while sliding on you, then turn around and started tugging me and rubbing me on her crotch. I couldn't control myself any longer, for sure!

    I'm in my 40's, and I would guess her to be my age or younger. Her face is cute and her body is really nice. Her boobs are big, but not too big for her small body. I think $200 is a little steep, considering AMP offers full service for just a little more, but I don't think it is a waste of money. She knows what she is doing and does it very well. I didn't task for BJ, but I may next time if she offers it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape